Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-03-2013, 07:43 PM   #1
Red87

Default Diaper dare for a long drive move!

So I would like dares for a long drive about 12 hours. I'm moving soon and could use something to keep the drive some what fun. I only have baby diapers but could buy adult ones depending on cost.

Likes - Submission/switch, humiliation, light pain, pee, bondage, light anal,

Dislikes (might do if ordered) - messy, orgasm denial(until bed time)

Limits - Family, worklife if they can tell, full public, blood, scaring, permanent markings, illegal, pics, scat, social suicide

Owns- glass dildo, small and med butt plug, clothspins, pocket rocket, anal beads
Red87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:55 PM   #2
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Buy one large package of adult diapers, and try some of these.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77642
Old 02-03-2013, 08:16 PM   #3
Red87

I can do some of those but would love some that r just for my move. I'll go to walmart and see how much a package is. If its under 5 ill buy them.

Limits - Family, worklife if they can tell, full public, blood, scaring, permanent markings, illegal, pics, scat, social suicide

Owns- glass dildo, small and med butt plug, clothspins, pocket rocket, anal beads
Old 02-04-2013, 07:51 PM   #4
The Marketplace

drive the whole way in 1 diaper, no cheating and changing in the middle of ur journey.

buy:

hot sauce
flour
treacle
syrup or honey
and find some sand. if you must, use dry rice instead.

pour all of the treacle, hot sauce, and syrup down there, then a few handfuls of flour.

finish the job by pouring at least 4 large handfuls of the rice or sand down there too (pour all front and back).

make sure u tape up well lol.

and post report!!!! no cheating, can u make it all the way???

The Marketplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:58 PM   #5
Red87

Sorry that's too messy to be in the car with.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:05 AM   #6
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Fine the just use shaving cream, about half a can.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:36 AM   #7
Busty
getDare Succubus

Ok before you drive you are to go buy some diapers. These will be your underware for the trip. Whilst you are driving you may only wear a shirt and your diaper, you may put short shorts on to get out of the vehicle however part of the diape should be visible if some one was to look. You may not change the diaper until it is soaked to the point of leaking. From the time you leave until you arrive the diaper is to be used for its purpose.
For every sign with a 6 you must cum in your diaper (you may only rub from outside the diaper)
for every sign with a 0 (zero) or the letter A you are to edge the amount of times the number or letter is displayed. if you cum and there is no 6 in the sign next time you need to change you are to ask some one where you can go to change your diaper.
for every sign with a 2,5 or letter E you are to pee in your diaper for 10 seconds.
Each sign you pass with a 7,8 or 9 or the letters iI,O or U you are to drink at least 100ml of drink. (but no more than 1 litre each hour).
For each sign with a 1 or 3 or the letter D or S you are to push as though pooing for 5 seconds for each of the numbers or letters.
Each time you stop for gas or food / drink you are to go to the bathroom pull the seat of your diaper to the side and finger your ass till you cum whilst doing this you are to say "i'm a dirty diaper boy". When you need to change you are to do this on your back / front seat with the door open or if you use a restroom the stall door must be unlocked
Once you arrive you are to write one here how your trip was. If you have any diapers left you are to wear them as your underware until they are all gone.
enjoy your trip.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:23 PM   #8
Red87

I got a small package today of assurance underwear for women. FYI I am a chick. They r small/med but kind of big for me. And max absorbency. I will wear these only for waist down as I'm driving. It's too cold to wear short shorts but I will pull the diaper out so all can see.

I will only change it when it's at the leaking point. And I'll be sitting on a puppy pad so I don't leak on my sit. I will try to wear only one the whole time but will be drinking lots of water.

I would like to change a few thing of the post above. May I keep tally of all the signs with a 6,0 the # or A and do those when I arrive. It's just not safe to do that while driving.

I will try my best to pee 10 seconds for every sign with a 2,5 or letter E and also
Each sign you pass with a 7,8 or 9 or the letters iI,O or U you are to drink at least 100ml of drink. (but no more than 1 litre each hour).

Poop is off limits.

I believe I'll be wearing a butt plug so ill push it in a few times but it will not make me cum. I'm sorry. Oh and I'm a girl---(Each time you stop for gas or food / drink you are to go to the bathroom pull the seat of your diaper to the side and finger your ass till you cum whilst doing this you are to say "i'm a dirty diaper boy").

when i need to change ill use a restroom the stall door must be unlocked.

After the trip ill write about it. Here.

I'm not 100% sure ill be able to keep up with all the signs. This is going to be a hard one.

Old 02-06-2013, 04:13 AM   #9
Busty
getDare Succubus

Red you may change the bits you have said. I look forward to reading the report.

Good Luck

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:14 PM   #10
Red87

So the dare was too hard to do while driving by yourself. I ended up drinking a lot and peeing as soon as I could. I ended up with a rash. It sucked and I really didn't like getting out of the car cause of the diapers. But I did and I used the same one so I didn't have to go to the bathroom. I was really full. I loved driving without pants on tho. That was fun and I had a couple of truckers honk. Not sure they seen the diaper but I know they seen my bare legs.

I used adult diapers. And they sucked!!!! They don't fit me. It's so much better for me to use the largest baby diapers I can find and put them in underwear to hold them up the the adult diapers. They just sage and don't stay against my pussy and ass. So I don't get that wet feeling at all. But I do like the sage look after I'm wet.

Old 02-17-2013, 08:36 PM   #11
JustaBrony

Sweetie~ Did you use lotion or powder? That could be why you got the rash so easily~~

Needs: Snuggles
Loves: Yummy cummy cum cum, Long term, Anal, Feminization/sissification, Bedtime stories, Diapers, Honesty, Being called Princess, Humiliation, Hidden public.
Likes: Age play, Bladder control, Hypnosis, Submission, Minor crossdressing, Orgasm control, Edging, Public.
Dislikes: Punishments, Spankings, Bad spelling, Lines.
Limits: Lying, Family/friends, Blood/danger.

Last edited by JustaBrony; 02-17-2013 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Would->Could
JustaBrony is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk