Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-14-2021, 06:48 PM   #1
jestergestures

Male Birthday Yet Again... [21 ftm]

Once again I'm celebrating my birthday, and my roommate will be away for a while so I can receive my yearly birthday spanking! Unfortunately I only have a hairbrush or a clothing hanger to choose from in the way of implements, but to make up for that I have some brand new nipple clamps.
If you have any particularly sadistic dares for me involving wedgies, spanking, cornertime, writing lines, or mouth soaping, I'll happily carry them out and report back here to tell you how it went. I'll be accepting punishments over the next four days, so please don't be gentle and thank you very much!
P.S. I'm definitely open to punishments which last all four days, but I won't take or post any pics.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 04:42 AM   #2
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by jestergestures View Post
Once again I'm celebrating my birthday, and my roommate will be away for a while so I can receive my yearly birthday spanking! Unfortunately I only have a hairbrush or a clothing hanger to choose from in the way of implements, but to make up for that I have some brand new nipple clamps.
If you have any particularly sadistic dares for me involving wedgies, spanking, cornertime, writing lines, or mouth soaping, I'll happily carry them out and report back here to tell you how it went. I'll be accepting punishments over the next four days, so please don't be gentle and thank you very much!
P.S. I'm definitely open to punishments which last all four days, but I won't take or post any pics.
Ok! Roll a dice a multiply the result by 10. That's your first lot of spankings!

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 05:01 AM   #3
qwertzui
getDare Sweetheart

It will be time for some fun for you, you will get 15 minutes corner time with your nipple clamps on and your eyes closed.
However you have to guess when the 15 minutes are up, lets hope you won't be to far away because you will have to spank yourself 5 times for every minute you are off.

Likes, Limits and Toys
PM dares

If you think I'm a mean and mischievous kitten just PM me about it,
punishment can be given at any time.
qwertzui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 08:28 AM   #4
Femdom slave

Default Spanking Time 😉😉😉

Alright you will give yourself a hanging wedgie for 15
minutes and in the mean time you will attach clamps to your both nipples. Now take a rope tie it to one nipple clamp. Now tie it to a heavy object(but not too heavy to rip off the clamps) and then tie the other end of the rope to other nipple clamp.
After 15 minutes you won't touch your pants or nipple clamps now you will lay down on a couch ass up face down. Take a soap and put it in your mouth and tape it. And then you have to spank yourself 100x your age. The spank should be very very hard. At the end your ass will be ripped. And if the nipple clamps were off of your nipples during those 15 minutes. Then You will oil your ass and spank yourself for 30 minutes (Your ass should be oiled for the whole 30 minutes). Oh and please report.
You may send pics or vids if you like but it's totally upon you if want to send pics or vids to me or not but give me full details and report of your task.

Happy Birthday
Oh and a fact you would not believe today is my birthday too 😂. I am serious. Ha ha.
Goodluck for your spanking.
Happy Happy spanking

Last edited by Femdom slave; 01-15-2021 at 08:31 AM.
Femdom slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 10:24 AM   #5
jestergestures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
Ok! Roll a dice a multiply the result by 10. That's your first lot of spankings!
Thank you very much! 20 with the hairbrush to start things off, a good place to begin.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers

Last edited by jestergestures; 01-15-2021 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Forgot quote
Old 01-16-2021, 06:42 PM   #6
jestergestures

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertzui View Post
It will be time for some fun for you, you will get 15 minutes corner time with your nipple clamps on and your eyes closed.
However you have to guess when the 15 minutes are up, lets hope you won't be to far away because you will have to spank yourself 5 times for every minute you are off.
Ahh, I'm really bad at guessing the time. I was off by 6 minutes, so I got 30 with the clothing hanger. Plus I went back to the corner afterwards for being so impatient and I might give myself a few extra swats before bed tonight because 6 minutes is an embarrassing amount to be off by. XD Thank you for the punishment!
Old 01-18-2021, 12:44 PM   #7
jestergestures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femdom slave View Post
Alright you will give yourself a hanging wedgie for 15
minutes and in the mean time you will attach clamps to your both nipples. Now take a rope tie it to one nipple clamp. Now tie it to a heavy object(but not too heavy to rip off the clamps) and then tie the other end of the rope to other nipple clamp.
After 15 minutes you won't touch your pants or nipple clamps now you will lay down on a couch ass up face down. Take a soap and put it in your mouth and tape it. And then you have to spank yourself 100x your age. The spank should be very very hard. At the end your ass will be ripped. And if the nipple clamps were off of your nipples during those 15 minutes. Then You will oil your ass and spank yourself for 30 minutes (Your ass should be oiled for the whole 30 minutes). Oh and please report.
You may send pics or vids if you like but it's totally upon you if want to send pics or vids to me or not but give me full details and report of your task.

Happy Birthday
Oh and a fact you would not believe today is my birthday too 😂. I am serious. Ha ha.
Goodluck for your spanking.
Happy Happy spanking
That's a funny coincidence! Happy birthday to you too, in that case!
Sadly I didn't have any tape or string, and there's not anything in my house sturdy enough to support my full weight, so I had to improvise a little bit. Instead of a hanging wedgie I did a shoulder wedgie, and I did 20 minutes instead of 15. Unfortunately for me, 21 × 100 is 2,100, so I did half the spankings and then saved the other half for before bed. I had to sleep on my stomach XD. Thanks for the dare!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cornertime, punishment, spanking, wedgie, writing lines