Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-08-2022, 10:44 AM   #1
SubmissiveInDiapers

Default Diaper slave for the day

So as part of my diaper slave requirements I'm required to answer any questions asked to me (excluding personal info like address or how to find me in real life), and be given tasks, be told to say things in a public chat. Later tonight I'm going to be fully diapered and dressed up in a punishment outfit based on this survey https://strawpoll.com/polls/kogjvY3ANg6 . Spend the day sending messages to my kik with tasks and questions then at around 830pm eastern time join me on kik for my humilation.

Roles: Switch, abdl, DDLG

Likes: diapers, humiliation, public risk dares, wetting, forced orgasms (both to me and doing it do others) love dares involving pictures and videos, forced stripping, really open to things I haven't tried (the worst that will happen is I won't like it)

Limits: no messing, nothing to public, no face pictures with strangers, not a huge fan of pain play maybe some light spanking.

Love using kik:
Kik name: Submissiveindiapers1
SubmissiveInDiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 05:59 PM   #2
SubmissiveInDiapers

Gonna mark this to see if there are any more votes before my punishment starts

Likes: diapers, humiliation, public risk dares, wetting, forced orgasms (both to me and doing it do others) love dares involving pictures and videos, forced stripping, really open to things I haven't tried (the worst that will happen is I won't like it)

Limits: no messing, nothing to public, no face pictures with strangers, not a huge fan of pain play maybe some light spanking.

Love using kik:
Old 04-10-2022, 09:59 AM   #3
SubmissiveInDiapers

Default Submitting my punishment

Here is the link to my punishment. I ask everyone to comment with degrading comments and hit me up on kik if you want. http://exposedfun.com/post/162119

Love using kik:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper bondage, diaper punishment, public diaper