Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-07-2020, 03:36 PM   #1
lil_slut

Female Wet diaper punishment

I am a naughty little girl in need of a punishment.

I just bought new diapers and told myself that I wasn't going to go through them too quickly because I want them to last, but now here I am, less than 24 hours later, and I've already wet one and threw it away, and am currently wearing and wetting one (I've peed in it probably about 3 or 4 times now).

I need to be punished so I learn my lesson, and would prefer the punishments to revolve around my currently wet diaper.

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, pee/bladder control, edging, ice play, anal, soft pain, age play

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids from the waist up, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me for my kik

PM me a dare and I will do it
lil_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 03:56 PM   #2
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

No taking off your diaper until it leaks. I'm talking a major leak too. A few drops here or there don't count.

Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 04:00 PM   #3
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

hmmm, in that case you will keep your current diaper on for the next 4 hours or major leak, whichever happens last. no exceptions, then, however many diapers you have, you must make them last that many days minus 2. you may use the bathroom once every day.
Old 10-07-2020, 04:33 PM   #4
lil_slut

Thank you. I will stay diapered until I leak and will only use the bathroom once every day.

Anyone else have anything to add?

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, pee/bladder control, edging, ice play, anal, soft pain, age play

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids from the waist up, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me for my kik

Old 10-07-2020, 04:38 PM   #5
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

just want to make sure you understand, you are to be diapered everyday for X-2 days, x being the number of diapers you have.
Old 10-07-2020, 04:47 PM   #6
lil_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acdudea4242 View Post
just want to make sure you understand, you are to be diapered everyday for X-2 days, x being the number of diapers you have.
Yes, I understand

PM me for my kik

Old 10-07-2020, 07:27 PM   #7
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

I think you should take the time to reflect on what you did wrong. Write 50 lines of "I will not waste my diapers like a naughty little girl".
Old 10-07-2020, 07:43 PM   #8
sub4orders

you should go on cam - omegle or something like that, don't have to show your face but make sure everyone sees your diaper. if anyone asks tell them you are a diaper lover and have peed your diaper. get them to laugh at you
sub4orders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 07:38 AM   #9
Triplediaper

I need a punishment for removing my chastity belt last night cause it hurt. I left the diaper, buttplug, and pacifier gag in but i removed the belt.
Triplediaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 12:31 PM   #10
lil_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub4orders View Post
you should go on cam - omegle or something like that, don't have to show your face but make sure everyone sees your diaper. if anyone asks tell them you are a diaper lover and have peed your diaper. get them to laugh at you
I’m sorry, but this is pushing my limits.

Feel free to give me something else or a punishment for not doing this dare.

PM me for my kik

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diaper punishment, punish a naughty girl, punishment, wet diaper