Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 09-07-2019, 10:56 PM   #1
Johnsmith889

Default MasterXR’s slave violet blog

Hello to whoever may be reading this my name is now violet which is my name that was graciously given to me by my master MasterXR. I posted an ad in the slave master area 2 days ago and MasterXR has surpassed any and all expectations I had. After a short time of talking MasterXR decided I should enroll in sissy university which I had never heard of before he told me about it and I’ve only done 2 class assignments so far but I am so excited to pass the school and please my master. So far the only 2 tasks I have done are for my anal and oral class. But before I could complete my tasks, I needed to buy a dildo so I went to a local adult toy store and bought a small dildo that was approved by my master. I then did as instructed, for the oral class I had to deepthroat the dildo 5 times and I quite enjoyed it. Then my master wanted me to do my anal task which was to fuck myself with the dildo for 5 minutes. My master wanted me to film it and then send it but he allowed me to do my task for him live. My master said I did well but he did not like that I paused a couple times to check the timer. So far my master has had me buy a pair of panties, a dildo, and a chastity cage. I am off to a great start and I can’t wait to keep going with my university studies. My master has instructed me to make this blog to track my progress, so thank you for reading and I will have more to share soon. XOXO Slave violet

My kik is johns889

Likes:humiliation, cum, hidden public, anal, forced, verbal humiliation, being controlled, sex toys, enema play, extended anal play, buying new toys

Limits:Scat, piss, blood, family
Johnsmith889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 08:35 AM   #2
Johnsmith889

Hello again to whoever may be reading, this is slave violet. Yesterday my master had me do more tasks for him from my classes for the weekend which were optional. He decided I needed more anal and oral training. So I got on live video for my master and fucked my ass with my dildo for 5 minutes straight then my master allowed me to clean my dildo and give it a blowjob for 5 minutes straight and he had me deep throat it once as well. He said that I was improving on anal and he was happy with my performance. He said I need to work on my blowjob skills and to not gag very loud when giving deep throat. My master also had me buy a very bright shade of red lipstick. There will be an update tonight with plenty more details and activities, so stay tuned. XOXO Slave Violet

My kik is johns889

Likes:humiliation, cum, hidden public, anal, forced, verbal humiliation, being controlled, sex toys, enema play, extended anal play, buying new toys

Old 09-10-2019, 10:06 AM   #3
Johnsmith889

Last night was my best session with my master so far. He had me shave all my hair from my clitty and my pussy. Then I had to hold a 500ml enema for 4 minutes which I had never done before but I thoroughly enjoyed. Then I was instructed and watched live by my master as I masturbated for 20 minutes with only one break at the half way point. Once that was complete I had to fuck my ass for 10 minutes with some lube that looks and feels just like cum that my master told me to buy. IT WAS AMAZING! The cum lube looks and feels so real and is now my favorite thing! Then I had to give my master 10 deepthroats while wearing red lipstick. I also had to put my new chastity cage on once I was done masturbating. I am now only allowed to pee sitting down and I must have my chastity cage on. I’m looking forward to more tasks from my master and to sharing with everyone here. XOXO SLAVE VIOLET

My kik is johns889

Old 09-12-2019, 06:11 AM   #4
Johnsmith889

Last night I had to complete my chastity, femininity, and butt plug training class. I took my chastity exam which was 4 hours in my chastity cage, my femininity exam which was to wear my panties for 2 hours and my butt plug training class for which I had to insert my butt plug for 1 hour.
I did not have any spare time so I had to change into everything in a school bathroom all at once and start my timers. I felt like such a true sissy beta male when I was with my fellow classmates since I was wearing my cage panties and butt plug. I had not used my butt plug in a while so after an hour it was a very sharp pain so I had to excuse my myself to the bathroom to allly more lube, but once I did that it felt very nice. I enjoyed the feeling I got from wearing all my stuff and no one having any idea.
Lastly my master gave me a new daily task. Which is to fuck myself every day for 10 minutes with my 6” dildo. So I stopped to try to complete my daily task but I was only able to complete 7 minutes of fucking myself unfortunately, but I have informed my master. I was very surprised by the 6 inch dildo I thought I was going to have a harder time with it but it fit in very easily and went in and out very smooth. But I did not get any enjoyment out of it because my master said that it is not for my enjoyment it is only for his.
Well that was another day of university. I will keep updating my blog with more information as I go. XOXO SLAVE VIOLET

My kik is johns889

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bottom, slave, submissive