Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-11-2015, 04:00 AM   #1
slaveboyforher2015

Male 26/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (no limits)

26/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (no limits)

Hi, I'm a 26 year old male slave. My wife already dominates me but has now decided she wants help with dominating me. We are into everything BDSM, CFNM, CBT, orgasm denial, ruined orgasm, urethral sounding, anal pegging, bondage, cock cages, humiliation, spanking, anything at all and I mean anything except urine, feces, or illegal acts. I am very submissive, tall, and very muscular (six pack abs, big arms, and chest etc...for those where looks matter). My mistress is looking for someone to dominate me while she watches me perform the acts or if you want she will perform them on me. If your interested in putting me in a lot of discomfort, shoot me a PM. Thank you!
Old 01-11-2015, 04:57 PM   #2
heathcliff

For some reason there is no option to PM you. I'm interested though. Add me on Skype directly if you wish - only.master. 30m here, some ten+ years experience on and offline.
Old 01-11-2015, 05:46 PM   #3
Mistress_jasmine

Default Hey bitch boy!

I like to stay anonymous but i love to control bitch boys!!.....if you and your girl are willing I will give you both task to complete!! I will make you both my bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveboyforher2015 View Post
26/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (no limits)

Hi, I'm a 26 year old male slave. My wife already dominates me but has now decided she wants help with dominating me. We are into everything BDSM, CFNM, CBT, orgasm denial, ruined orgasm, urethral sounding, anal pegging, bondage, cock cages, humiliation, spanking, anything at all and I mean anything except urine, feces, or illegal acts. I am very submissive, tall, and very muscular (six pack abs, big arms, and chest etc...for those where looks matter). My mistress is looking for someone to dominate me while she watches me perform the acts or if you want she will perform them on me. If your interested in putting me in a lot of discomfort, shoot me a PM. Thank you!
Old 01-13-2015, 09:10 AM   #4
kr424791

master here always looking for boys to abuse, especially into cbt/ballbusting. Skype is kr424791 if interested
Old 01-13-2015, 09:43 PM   #5
derpu006

I am interested in becoming your master. Please contact me via email.
[email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk