Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-12-2013, 08:11 AM   #1
Siren
getDare Succubus

Default The Blue Bikini

I started fantasising again but stopped being quite so lazy and attempted to write this one up as a short story. It's a bit fluffy in places but there are sexy times
I'm not a writer and I haven't edited any of this so apologies if it's terrible.

For Top_Hat

I can feel the sunlight hitting my eyelids as I half-hear you open the curtains.

"Morning, princess!" You call out cheerily.

Hearing no response, you walk back over to the bed and whisper in my ear in a sing-song voice "time to get up, sleepyhead."

Still no movement. "Hm, I'll have to resort to other measures, then..."

My brain doesn't fully register what you mean, but before I have time to panic, I feel you gently nipping at my breasts, tugging at my nipples with your teeth. "Come on, even princesses can't stay in bed all day. Well, not that you're exactly in the bed. And I know full well you're awake."

You pause, waiting for a response.

"Though it does amuse me that you fell asleep right after playing last night. Look at you, half-tangled in the covers, breasts hanging out of your shirt for anyone to see." You flick my nipple, chuckling "your nipples are most definitely visible. Your silly little skirt's around your waist, panties round your ankles, legs spread like you're just inviting people to look... See, Becca, wearing clothes has become such a foreign concept to you that you no longer understand how to wear them. You're not supposed to be able to see your pussy, you know." I blush at your teasing and bury my face in the pillow, gradually starting to fall back to sleep.

Without warning you start furiously attacking my clit with your tongue. I yelp and my eyes fly open. You grab my panties and pull them over my eyes. "No no, princess. Go back to sleep."

You fight to keep me still as I writhe and buck at the urging of your tongue. There's no question as to whether I'm asleep now. I try to get you to stop, to be gentle, but every time I open my mouth to plead with you a moan escapes my lips. "P-p-PLEASE Sir, I'm s-so te-e-e-ender" is all I can manage.

"Please, what, princess? Oh, do you want me to be gentle?" I nod, biting my lip and whimpering.

"All right, then." I relax back onto the pillow.

Suddenly you flick my tender clit and I let out a short scream, causing you to smirk. Then you resume licking me out, even faster and rougher than before. It doesn't take long for me to reach the edge, but of course, you're not going to push me over it. I sigh in frustration, taking off the blindfold so I can finally open my eyes. I look around blearily, noting the scratch marks on my breasts, my hard nipples, dripping pussy, the webcam, the messy bed... I abruptly sit upright and stare wide-eyed at the webcam, then quickly turn to you. You raise your eyebrows at me, chuckling at my look of mortification. "Has that... did they... was I...?"

"Oh sorry, darling, must've forgotten to turn that off. It's all right, I'm sure everyone enjoyed the show. That was a lovely performance this morning. Good vocals."

I panic and jump up, yanking my skirt down then pulling my shirt closed.

"No no no, Becca. Did I tell you you could cover yourself? Oh, still attempting modesty, are we? I know how to cure you of your shyness. Strip. Now."

I hesitantly pull my shirt off, my fingers fumbling and unsteady. I stare at the ground, my hair falling in front of my face.

"Look at me." I slowly drag my eyes away from the floor and raise them to meet yours.
"Better. Continue." I hook my thumb into the waistband of my skirt, sliding it over my ass then letting it fall to the floor. You look me up and down appraisingly, one eyebrow raised.
"On the bed." I lie back down, looking up at you fearfully.

"It's no use looking at me like that. You should've obeyed. Spread your legs." I open my legs a little. "Not like that. You are not a lady. Tsk, must I do everything for you?" You grab my legs and force them wide apart. You look down at me, smirking.

"Oh, you know what's coming next, don't you?" You pull a clothes peg from your pocket, quickly clamping it on my clit.

"Let's see, you covered yourself and didn't spread your legs like I asked... Hm, I think 15 seconds should do it, don't you?"

My eyes widen comically and my breaths become short little gasps. You laughingly count, enjoying the sight of my pain. You yank the peg off on the count of 15.

"Fuck!" I yell, clamping a hand over my mouth at the outburst.

"Naughty. You know what that means." You quickly flick my clit and I jump. I go to get off the bed.

"Oh no. We're not finished yet. That was just the punishment. We still need to cure you of this silly shyness." You position the webcam so it's pointing right between my legs.
"Time to soothe that poor, tender little clit." I look at you uncomprehendingly. "If you don't do it, I will." You chuckle at how quickly my finger finds my clit, circling it gently. I close my eyes and try to forget that I'm being watched.

"Tut tut, princess, have you learned nothing? Eyes on me." My skin flushes darker as I train my eyes on you. You lean closer to whisper to me. "You love this, don't you? You're not shy. Think of all these people watching. Watching you. Studying your naked, exposed body. Their eyes raking over your skin, lingering on your erect nipples and your bare, slick pussy lips. Memorising the way your breasts jiggle when you move, the sound of your finger slipping in and out of all those juices."

I pant and moan, still looking at you. "Play with your breasts. Come on, you sound like you're enjoying it. Might as well make it a good one." I oblige, pinching my nipple and rubbing my clit faster. My moans increase.

"I'm sorry, Princess, it sounds like you want something. You're going to have to ask nicely."

"Please, Sir. Please may I cum?"

"Oh darling, when will you learn? Your orgasms are few and far between. You'll have to do far better than that for me to let you cum. Now stop playing with yourself, naughty girl. We do have things to do today." I reluctantly drag my hand away.

"We're going to the beach. Here you go, get dressed." You say, offering me a tiny blue string bikini. I look between you and it. "No? Alright then, perhaps just a sarong and a dildo."

I hurriedly grab the bikini.

"Thought you might change your mind. But seeing as you were stuggling to decide, there, how about both?" You find a medium dildo and quickly push it into my pussy, loosely tying my bottoms to secure it. You tie the top around my breasts in the same way.
I look at my "outfit" in the mirror. The tiny bottoms just about cover my mound, but in the back they've already wedged themselves firmly into my ass, leaving my cheeks hanging out. It's much the same from the front; a very blatant cameltoe and a small wet patch, already. The top is even worse; it just about covers my areolae, but my nipples look like they're about to poke through the fabric, and the raised outline of each areola is also visible. Most of each breast is hanging out. The top offers no support at all, and my breasts are already jiggling. I can tell that the bikini won't even cover me for long; you tied them in such a loose, single knot that there's no way they will stay still once I move, or even stay on me.

"Please, Sir, may I tie them tighter? I'm already showing so much."
"Hm... Not tighter, no. You may double knot the ties. We want to make it look an accident, don't we?"
I gulp at the sound of that.

We stroll through the sunshine leisurely, me wearing the tiny bikini, a sheer sarong (and a dildo) you in shorts and t shirt. The dildo keeps slipping out of my wet pussy, but the tight bikini pushes it back in. Every step drives the dildo back into my sopping pussy, already making me crazy. There's a growing wet patch on the front of the bottoms, even though we haven't even reached the sea yet. The "top" keeps rubbing my nipples, not giving them a chance to lie flat- keeping them so hard that everyone immediately notices them. I try to forget about my predicament and concentrate on chatting with you. I notice you smirk and keep glancing at my breasts, but, thinking you're trying to goad me, I ignore you and continue talking.

We get onto the beach and walk agonisingly slowly past rows and rows of people whilst you choose a spot. I know that you're trying to prolong my exposure as much as possible. It's working. I can feel everyone's eyes on me and I flush red, struggling not to cover myself. You suddenly jog ahead and yell back at me "I've found a good spot, come on! Quickly!"

Shit. You're going to make me run, aren't you?

I start to jog, painfully conscious of my bouncing breasts.

"Hurry up, slow coach!" I break into a run. Perhaps people won't notice so much. No such luck. I pass a group of teenagers who wolf-whistle and catcall as I go past.

I finally reach you and notice you still have that same smirk from earlier. I look down at my breasts. To my horror, the top had shifted so much that both my nipples and areolae were completely uncovered. I'd been so preoccupied that I hadn't realised how much I was showing. I glare at you and pull my top back into place.

"Well, no one seemed to mind..." I playfully hit you, making you laugh.
"All right, all right, I'm sorry" you say, tweaking my nips to pull me closer, then resting your hands on my waist. You lean in to whisper in my ear "Pretty hot, though."
I blush and turn my head, moaning when you kiss my neck. "Oh, I could so easily have you now... But that'll have to wait til later." I pout, making you laugh.
"I know, I know. Come on, let's make the most of the sunshine, first." You lay out two towels, then sit on one and pull out a book. I lie down next to you, sunshine etching a look of bliss on my face. I reach round to carefully untie my top before I sunbathe, looking at you warily. You're engrossed in your book and don't notice me. I settle on the towel happily, letting my eyes drift shut.

A few minutes later I blink blearily, lifting my head to look at you. You smile at me "didn't get enough sleep earlier, princess?"
I shake my head, making you laugh softly. I roll over and sit up, reaching over to grab the sunglasses from your head.

You smirk. Again. I look down. My nipples are on show. Again.

I blush at my own stupidity. I pat the area behind me, looking for my top. I become more frantic as my fingers find only sand and the towel. I can't see my top anywhere. I whirl around to look at you angrily. "Give. It. Back."
"Oh, this little thing?" You say, producing from behind your back with a flourish. "Well, hardly covers anything anyway. Might as well go without." You toss it away as far as possible. I jump up to get it, forgetting I'm not wearing anything over my breasts. They jiggle and bounce as I run towards my top. Just as I'm about to reach it, you tackle me and grab it. You run down the beach and I stare after you, dumbfounded. I start to run, covering my breasts with my arm. You turn back toward me and shake your head. I drop my hand, allowing my breasts to bounce, my nipples jutting out in front of me. I catch up with you but you hold the top high above my head, making me jump to try and grab it. You finally relent and I put my top back on, glaring at you.

We slowly walk back to our spot, playfully shoving each other and giggling. We stay there for a few more hours; reading, sunbathing, you occasionally sliding my top or bottoms off when you think I'm not looking, "accidentally" brushing your fingers against my clit to elicit a moan or two...

Once other people start to leave, you pack up our things and take my hand. But we don't walk towards home; we move in the opposite direction, to a more secuded part of the beach. I quirk my eyebrow at you, the universal symbol for "huh?" You tap your nose and lead me forward, pausing briefly to blindfold me. I follow you blindly across the sand, curious anout what will happen next. We stop, and you untie the strings. I feel my clothing slip off my body. Your kisses replace it, covering my breasts, stomach and pussy. You quickly pull the dildo out, leaving me feeling empty.

You gently press on my shoulders, motioning me to sit. I can feel the cliff face against my back. I'm even more aware of my senses now that I've lost one. I feel the slight breeze wrapping around my naked body, dipping between my legs to tease my starving pussy. I hear my already laboured breathing and the rhythmic pulsing of my heart.

There's a pause, and I think I hear footsteps. I shake my head, trying to dislodge the thought. I'm so horny I'm imagining things.

I jump slightly as I feel your hand on my breast, then relax into your gentle touch. You slowly caress my breast and roll my nipple between your thumb and forefinger, as you lean down to lightly kiss my neck. I feel your mouth move lower, trailing soft kisses down my body. Your tongue flickers over my skin. The sensations are so light and quick that it hardly feels real.

I start pressing my body up against your mouth, urging you forward. I smile as I feel you nip my breasts, each time in a different spot to the last so I don't know what to expect. You start to bite, and I arch back, breathing deeply. I feel your hard cock brush against me. I'm surprised. I didn't hear you undress. You spread my lips with your hands and start teasingly dragging your finger across my slit. I shudder, gasping as you reach my clit. You chuckle softly. I feel your tongue thrust into me, one, two, three times.

I'm whimpering now, so desperate. You lift me up and push me against the rocks, thrusting up into me, my legs wrapped around you. Your cock easily slides in to my sopping pussy. Within minutes I'm clinging to you even harder, my fingernails digging into your back as you pound into me, kissing and biting furiously.

We come at the same moment, a cacophony of moans and screams and grunts. You pull out, sliding the blindfold off and kissing me. Then we collapse onto the sand together, panting.

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:32 PM   #2
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Wow, very nice, especially for a draft Well done!
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:38 PM   #3
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
Wow, very nice, especially for a draft Well done!
Thanks, I appreciate it

Old 04-12-2013, 03:18 PM   #4
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cool!

This is a great story. I like it. You made me so hot. Thank you.....
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:25 PM   #5
Shadowice
getDare Addict

excellent story you should write more for us!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:53 AM   #6
Top_Hat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
I certainly agree!
Maybe you could make some audio books of anything else you write? :P

Fantastic work Becca.
Top_Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:18 AM   #7
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave_E View Post
This is a great story. I like it. You made me so hot. Thank you.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Thank you, I'm glad people enjoyed reading it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Hat View Post
I certainly agree!
Maybe you could make some audio books of anything else you write? :P

Fantastic work Becca.
I do have some ideas for some more short stories using the same characters so hopefully I'll write up something else soon. Blame/thank Top_Hat though- I wouldn't have posted it had he not suggested it If I ask nicely will you post yours? ^^

You just want to hear me get embarrassed when I say naughty things

I do have a recording of this if anyone wants to hear it (nothing special, but it might give a better sense of how I imagined it.)

Old 04-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #8
masterwolf

I would love to hear this in your voice
Old 04-15-2013, 09:03 PM   #9
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I would love to hear it in your voice as well!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:42 AM   #10
Siren
getDare Succubus

Okay I think you'll all be disappointed

I've put it on my soundcloud

Old 04-16-2013, 01:28 PM   #11
bananabob
Distinguished Member

You have a lovely voice dare. I like your accent

Thankyou for posting that!
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:10 PM   #12
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
You have a lovely voice dare. I like your accent

Thankyou for posting that!
Oh thanks :3

You're welcome

Old 04-19-2013, 05:44 AM   #13
Top_Hat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare... View Post
I do have some ideas for some more short stories using the same characters so hopefully I'll write up something else soon. Blame/thank Top_Hat though- I wouldn't have posted it had he not suggested it If I ask nicely will you post yours? ^^

You just want to hear me get embarrassed when I say naughty things
Another story would be wonderful, thank you princess!

How about this;
If you ask nicely you will be able to wear underwear once a week for the next month?

I already get to hear you, all I have to do is unlock my phone and hit 'play'. ;P
Top_Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:23 PM   #14
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Hat View Post
Another story would be wonderful, thank you princess!

How about this;
If you ask nicely you will be able to wear underwear once a week for the next month?

I already get to hear you, all I have to do is unlock my phone and hit 'play'. ;P
Well, since you asked so nicely...
I've got about 75% of another part done, it's pretty same-y though

Hm, no, that doesn't sound as appealing ^^

Therefore you have to post it, then. I mean, if you've already heard me begging, should be fine, right? ;p

Old 04-22-2013, 03:59 PM   #15
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

I enjoyed reading that very much. so did my cock, and I came about as hard as it sounded you did in the story.. very visual. very stimulating.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk