Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-09-2013, 02:25 PM   #1
tiffy

Send a message via Yahoo to tiffy
Default Her First Mistress

Here is My first attempt at a story. Let Me know if you like it.

Maria sat in her car right outside the store, with her heart pounding. She jumped as her phone chirped with the email. She pulled out her phone, checking the sender, and sure enough, it was the orders from her new Mistress. The screen read:

Slave,
Today you complete your first task for Me outside your comfort zone. I hope you are not too uncomfortable in that skirt without your panties. I know it is short, but as long as you don’t bend over too far, you should be fine. you know you are here for a shopping trip, and now you are getting your list. you will buy yourself a pack of baby bottles, and a few pacifiers. Next, grab 5 jars of baby food, and 5 cans of doogfood.

And last for today, you will stand in the adult diaper aisle for a full 5 minutes, looking at different diapers, holding them in your hand. Find a box that will fit you will, and head to the checkout line. No self check out slave, go to a real person, preferably someone young, around your age.

Enjoy slave, and send Me pictures of your purchase when you get back to your car. you have 25 minutes, get going.

Mistress

Maria knew she was going shopping, but had no idea that she would face the embarrassment of buying diapers at the local store. She had promised to commit to this though, and she had been a fun and interesting Mistress so far, so she took a deep breath, and got out of the car. As she started to walk, pulling at her skirt every few steps, she tried to calm her racing heart as she took step after step in her heels.

She stepped into the store, grabbed a cart, and headed toward the pet section first. The clicking of her heels made Maria feel that everyone was watching her, that their attention was drawn to the sound of her every step. She finally got to the aisle with the dog food, and picked out a few cans that looked the most like meat to her.

She made her way to kids aisle, and grabbed a pack of bottles and pacifiers, wondering why she would need them, but not wanting to question her new Mistress. She grabbed the jars of baby food as well. So far so good, nothing obvious about what she had so far. But now the hard part. The diapers.
She made her way over, and checked her phone for the time, 3:35. ‘OK’ she thought, ‘I can do this’ and picked up her first pack. Then the next pack, reading each and every passage on it to eat up time. Glancing around, she can see the old lady down the aisle is peeking over to her every few seconds. checking her phone, she sees it’s 3:39, ‘almost there’ she thinks. She picks up the last one, the ones she thinks she is going to get, when suddenly the old lady is right there besides her. “Those are the ones I use, I never have a problem with them” She tells Maria. Mortified, Maria mumbles “these aren’t for me, they are for my mom”

The old lady says “well, she will be happy with those. Are you sure they will fit her? these are for a pretty tiny woman.”

Maria pulled herself together and said “ yeah, this is what she told me to get, thanks” and hurriedly walked away, her face 20 shades redder than when she walked in the store.

She made her way toward the register, when her phone chirped with an email. She stopped to check it, and it was another email from her Mistress. She quickly pulled it up.

Slave,
if you have left the store already, then you did not take the full 5 minutes to choose your diapers. If you are still there, then I have one more item for you to get. Back to the pet section you go. Every slave needs her collar. Go get a normal black dog collar. Try it on while you are back there.

Mistress

So back Maria went to the pet section. She got there, and found only one collar that matched that description. She quickly put it around her neck, closing it briefly to be sure it fit. That drew looks from a few of the people back there, but at this point, all Maria wanted to do was run out of the store.

She took the collar off, place it in her cart, and made her way to the cashiers. She found only one cashier even close to her 22 year old age, a boy who appeared to be a bit younger than her. She waited in line, again, feeling that the whole world was watching her. After what seemed like forever, she started to place her items on the conveyor. She began to tremble as the diapers were placed on the cart, with the collar laying right next to it. But for all her worry, the boy kept a straight face the entire time. He was either really nice, or just completely oblivious to the girl right infront of him, on her trembling knees. She breathed easier once she had paid for everything, and it was all in bags, at least slightly hidden in her cart. She made her way to her car, and unloaded it all into the passenger seat. She quickly snapped pictures for her Mistress, emailed them, as she let herself calm down. Her phone chirped one more time.

Slave,
Very good. Now, get your little butt home so we can play.

Mistress

To be continued......
tiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #2
jaws1971ad

Send a message via Yahoo to jaws1971ad

nice start i can't wait to read the rest.
jaws1971ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:34 PM   #3
EmilyTheThird

I like it. Seems like it contains quite a bit of potential.
EmilyTheThird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:54 PM   #4
Kurugator

i like it can't wait to read more

Loves- anal, masturbation, chastity, bukkake, group fun, crossdressing, being a sissy

Limits- family, friends, public, body writing

kik is kurugator add me for some fun
Kurugator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:04 AM   #5
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Please continue the story. It is great, so far.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:53 PM   #6
tiffy

Send a message via Yahoo to tiffy
Default Part 2!!

Sorry for the wait, I was trying to figure out where I wanted this to go!!

Maria arrived home 20 minutes later, carrying her bags inside with her. As soon as she had her shoes off, she went straight up to her room, to her computer. No chair was in front of it, as her Mistress had ordered to to put it in another room. While she was serving, she was to be on her knees. In it’s place, a pillow was on the floor, on which Maria now knelt. Another email waited on the screen.

Slave,
By now your heart must have calmed down, I could see how much your hands were shaking in the pictures. But you did well slave, I know that was not easy for you. But now the fun begins.

The collar goes around you neck slave, place it on now. It remains on you at all times while you are home. When you leave the house, you will place it on your coat hooks by the door, and replace it on your neck when you walk back in.

Today, you are you to be My big baby. Get the pacifier out, and place it in your mouth. It remains there unless you are eating or drinking. And now the part I know you were dreading. When you get this, it should be close to 7 pm, and being Friday, you have the whole weekend to yourself. you will not use the toilet this weekend, no slave, you will use those diapers. Put one on now. No other clothes are needed for the time being.

you know what comes next slave, pictures of it all are expected soon. Once they are sent, complete your chores for the night, then check for you orders.

Mistress

Maria now knelt there, with her new collar secured around her neck, a pacifier in her mouth, and a diaper as her only clothing. She took a deep breath, and took and sent the pictures as she was told. Once the email was sent, she went about her normal nightly routine.

Maria had been serving her Mistress for less than a month, but in that time, She had been set to a strict routine of cleaning and working out. She had dropped 5 pounds off her already healthy body, and would have been a grade A maid for anyone.

She started on her chores, doing the dishes, drying them all, and putting them away. Her dishwasher had not been used since the day she submitted. Next was cleaning the floor in the kitchen. She filler her bucket with soap and water, grabbed the large sponge, and got down on her knees. She began at one end, and worked the entire length of the floor. She had been ordered to always keep it clean enough to eat off of, and the once time she had skipped to to go to bed early, she had done just that, serving herself spaghetti right off of her floor.

When she had finished, and the bucket and sponge put back in their place, she went back to her room to check her email. Her Mistress had already replied back.

Slave,
Don’t you just look so cute!!! I hope you are enjoying yourself, and that you are not too uncomfortable yet. I’m off to bed, but I don’t want to going to bed hungry. Eat a jar of baby food tonight, and take a warm bottle of milk to bed with you. Drink it all before going to sleep. The diaper does not come off of you until I say so.

Goodnight My slave, enjoy your first night as My baby.

Mistress

Maria went to the kitchen to to eat. She opened the jar, grabbed a spoon, and sat on the floor, how she took all her meals at home since she began. The thickness of the diaper was a strange feeling, but at least it added some padding to sit on, and kept the coldness out.

The mushy food was bland, but went down easy enough. Peas were never her favorite. She was still quite hungry, it being such a small portion. She also felt the pressure in her bladder, not bad, but enough that she would normally pee before going to bed. She know she was not going to get out of wetting the diaper, but had no desire to do so now, only to sleep in it all night.

But before long, she woke up from the uncomfortable pressure of her bladder. She rolled back and forth, trying to get comfortable, but there was not stopping it, she had to pee. Giving in, she rolled onto her back, relaxed her muscles, and let it go. The warmth spread, and the wet feeling spread down to her ass. She finally finished, and tried not to move, as it felt like it was only spreading further each time she wiggled. After what seemed like forever, she finally fell asleep again.
tiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:47 PM   #7
mysterygent13

Send a message via Yahoo to mysterygent13

Interesting story so far, look forward to reading more
mysterygent13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk