Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-08-2016, 02:03 PM   #1
dayday247

Male 27/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (must PM photo)

27/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (must PM photo)

Let’s face it some people are born to lead and others to follow.

But then again, there are trillions of live intelligent cells within your body each is born, each works to eat, each gets sick then heals (most times anyway), each reproducers its self (sex), each solves problems, each die!

Yet when we think of who we are, we never consider the facts that we are made of trillions of little intelligent lifeforms that are living their own life within us.

As if that isn’t enough our brains have different parts that make up our personalities often times one ‘part’ of us makes a decision another part disagrees with and we get caught up in internal arguments, yet we still consider our self as ONE whole ‘person’.

What I am seeking if a person whom feels ‘incomplete’ and desires other pieces to feel complete. A person who loses one arm may easily understand the reason they feel ‘incomplete’ but a person born with one lung may never have anything else to compare her ‘incomplete’ experience with.

I am offering an experience to find out if you are ‘incomplete’, most people need to belong to something outside them self so since the beginning of humanity people have looked to the skies for gods, to the winds for spirits and to others for purpose and meaning.

Unfortunately, the tycoons of multi-billion-dollar media and entertainment corporations used this innate human need and provided distraction from that ‘incomplete’ feeling at a price, one price is affordable the other can never be valued. But the addiction loop is created, after the entertainment ends that feeling returns and someone else tries to sell you something to distract you from it, so even after marriage and kids and promotions that ‘feeling’ is still there, always present every time you aren’t preoccupied with work, chores or distractions, even in your dreams where you are exposed to it in various symbols.

That search can stop now!!!!

As you look at your phone or laptop or whatever else you used to access this page, it may look to the physical eye like it’s a separate complete whole something, but in reality it is a part of something bigger than its self, the whole global internet. It’s not connected to the internet by wires or veins and bones but through ‘unseen’ skin that makes it ONE body.

All over the whole the ancient man considered AIR to be spirit, from the Hebrews that stated that god blew his spirit and life into the first man’s nose to the native peoples of the Americas that equate the earth atmosphere to the great spirt and god like being of their culture. Although worlds apart the same sentiment is share by ancient humanity, spiritual ‘things’ cannot be seen by the naked eye although they are real and powerful.

It may sound like something out a New Age book to some and to others like some Soul Mate romance concept but both may be right and both may be wrong, what’s more important is the recognition that two things too the naked eye may actually be ONE thing in fact, because the naked eye is easily fooled and makes the undiscerning believe that a Rainbow has a beginning and an end that can be touched. So instead we don’t only trust our physical sense but we also consult the ‘unseen’ senses as well, like our emotions, our mind, our intuition.

If you believe that two people can be in FACT ONE regardless of location or evidence from the naked eye, then I believe we just could achieve a state of ‘completion’ and all the peace, joy and pleasures it brings. Just like in technology that was based upon the principles of nature as men saw birds fly and modelled a plane etc , The Master and Slave principle is clearer to conceptualize.

http://www.bitdefender.com/images/Kn...r-Slave(3).png

What I offer is full LIFE CONTROL, Oneness and happiness, extreme pleasure and arousal.

I will test you. First test is to read my Master and Slave Blog posts to find out if it’s really something you want because even as a baby when your right and left hand were not connected and accepted to be part of the same whole they were independent of your WILL, by after training they can never again be freed from your Will and the Unity their share.

The rest of the details may matter to you but at this stage I suggest you read the blogs then contact me if you are still interested!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	iStock_000039613542_Large.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	5572  
Old 01-14-2016, 12:02 PM   #2
Slave_boy68
getDare Sweetheart

My interests are been a sissy slave to a master /mistress serving and doing what I am told

Likes: humiliation, strip games, x dressing, spanking, edging,
Punishments: x-dress, wedgies, cum, anal, public, corner time
Limits: family, public, face, scat, permanent marks, serious pain

For full list of toys and clothes pm me

kik slave_boy68
Old 01-16-2016, 07:31 PM   #3
hypnotaylor

Send a message via Yahoo to hypnotaylor
Default interest

The interest is going on to the next stage. I am ready
Old 01-22-2016, 06:29 AM   #4
jessie18

Send a message via AIM to jessie18 Send a message via Yahoo to jessie18

Okay so im not good at this.
Im a really good obedient sub/slave, thou I do have my days where I am a pain in the butt.
What you would benefit from choicing me: sub/slave that is always will to try new things, im available most of the time.
Toys: Rope, ball gag (2 sizes), x3 nipple clamps, blindfold,x2 (leather locking and reg leather) hand cuffs, 3 different vibes, 2 paddles, O-ring gag, penis gag, collar with ball gag attached, wrist binder, under the bed restraints, 1 butt plug & tail, x2 spreader bar, flogger, wirst to ankle cuffs (attached by a x), wrist to thigh cuffs.
Old 01-24-2016, 05:54 PM   #5
dayday247

CLOSED!

Thanks to everyone that applied.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
god, hypnosis, life control, mind control, slave and master