Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-04-2013, 02:33 PM   #16
SexySlut90

Quote:
Originally Posted by e28 View Post
since you need punishment you have to stretch your ass the whole week always having the biggest possible plug/dildo inside(even when sleeping), removing is only allowed for bowel movement, everytime it falls out or is removed you must fist your ass for 10 minutes if it isnt stretched enough for fisting use 4 fingers...
After the week insert your whole clothes inside your ass in a public place e.g. changing room(wearing less means stuffing less)...

if you fail stuffing everything inside, you have to go home with the remaining piece on and the rest in you...

if not edge twice with the stuff inside you and put it back on
I've had the largest butt-plug in my ass all day today. It's quite uncomfortable for such long periods of time. May I remove it to perform other dares? I should I put this off limits for others?
*Likes: Anal, Toys, Lingerie Dress-up, Public, Tit/Nipple-Torture, Rough Pain, Orgasm Control, Edging, Clit/Pussy-Torture, Needles/Tacks/Safety-Pins, Tit Bondage, Toothpaste & Icy-Hot, Big Insertions, DP, Long Dares Not Letting Me Cum, Deep throating, Bi*
*Limits: Pee/Poo, Pics/Cam, Permanent*
*Toys: Lingerie, a couple of 10' dildos, a vibrator, 1 set of long/thick anal beads, a butt plug, rope, multiple sets of handcuffs, 3 sets of nipple clamps*
SexySlut90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:37 PM   #17
SexySlut90

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Marketplace View Post
Lube your largest butt plug, and your vibe with icy hot.

Open up your asshole and pour in icy hot (or hot sauce if you have it), then shove the buttplug up there. get the vibe in your pussy and turn it on to the max.

put on a pair of your tightest jeans but before this you must drop a wire brush/similar into your jeans so it is pressing into your clit & pussy.

Do the jeans up as tight as possible.

Put nipple clamps on.

You must now do 500 sit up before you're allowed to take out the toys. Obv this will probably take a few sessions to complete. If you need to take off the nipple clamps then u must stop the sit ups.

Oh btw, after every 20 sit ups you must deepthroat your longest vibe until your eyes water & you are dribbling too. Then do the next 20.

Edge to the very brink after every 100 sit ups.

If you cum or have to remove anything bar the nip clamps the counter resets to zero...

gl have fun!

& post report!
I just finished this dare. The icy hot in my asshole was so painful. My pussy was stinging quite a bit as well because of the icy-hot covered vibrator. I didn't have a wirebrush, so I skipped over that portion. I added nipple clamps, and did the 500 sits up in quite a few sessions. They were hard to do with the toys and clamps on me. Also, by the end of them, my tits and part of my stomach were covered in saliva from drooling while deep-throating the dildo as hard as I could. Naturally, edging also made things all the more frustrating, as I am quite wet now.

Thank you for the punishment ~
*Likes: Anal, Toys, Lingerie Dress-up, Public, Tit/Nipple-Torture, Rough Pain, Orgasm Control, Edging, Clit/Pussy-Torture, Needles/Tacks/Safety-Pins, Tit Bondage, Toothpaste & Icy-Hot, Big Insertions, DP, Long Dares Not Letting Me Cum, Deep throating, Bi*
*Toys: Lingerie, a couple of 10' dildos, a vibrator, 1 set of long/thick anal beads, a butt plug, rope, multiple sets of handcuffs, 3 sets of nipple clamps*
Old 02-04-2013, 07:12 PM   #18
The Marketplace

The brush part was important, so i should set you a punishment.

However i think you should just do this again, but this time insert a hair brush or the most similar thing you have (such as a pan scourer, etc).

You did good but you wanted punishment and this only punished 'some' of you, not all ...

Again please!
The Marketplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:21 AM   #19
scguycola
Distinguished Member

just wondering how the car part is going

I obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget doing commands with "MUST DO" in them

Marvel’s personal cocksucking bitch
I love all cock in my ass

PM me FREEZE FRAME for a surprise

My PM Dares
likes/dislikes/limits
Permanent Rules
Cock size .5" when hard
scguycola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:07 PM   #20
SexySlut90

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Marketplace View Post
The brush part was important, so i should set you a punishment.

However i think you should just do this again, but this time insert a hair brush or the most similar thing you have (such as a pan scourer, etc).

You did good but you wanted punishment and this only punished 'some' of you, not all ...

Again please!
I've repeated this dare with a hair brush. I am again quite wet, and my tits/stomach covered in saliva from deepthroating my dildo. Thank you for punishing me again ~
Old 02-05-2013, 03:12 PM   #21
SexySlut90

Quote:
Originally Posted by scguycola View Post
just wondering how the car part is going
I haven't done this yet, because I haven't been in a car yet. I don't own one, and I leave nearby campus... so I typically walk. I am normally in a car if a friend picks me up on a weekend or something of the sort.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:22 PM   #22
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Default To Begin

Every morning when you wake up, and each night before bed. You must Edge the total number of posts on this thread.

Also long dare on the way

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:54 PM   #23
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Default Some ideas

Couple of dare rules and dares for you, let your master pick which ones to take on.

All morning and evening meals are to be eaten from a bowl on the floor. You may not use your hands. Your master may give you permission to use one hand but the other must be fucking your pussy with a dildo.

Whilst at home if you live with your master or live alone. You may only wear lingerie.

Every day you must write SexySlut on your body in permeant marker. You may not wash it off. Each day add this in a new place. See how long ti'll your covered in marker. You may not write over any pervious writing unless fully faded.

Morning run's should be done every day, to keep you healthy. Your master sets the distance. While running you already have a buttplug in but also must insert your vibe on full. You may only wear skintight clothing, but stay warm. You must also do 10 sit-ups, pressups, squats, jumping jacks ,starjumps, and lunges. These will increase by 5 every 2 days.

Dare 1
Tie rope to the end of your anal beads. Now thread the rope through ceiling anchor. Now tie a breast tie, simple pearls should do. Next tie to each big toe string. Now get your dildos in front of you. Squat onto a dildo. Now attach each clamp the onto the toe string, making sure there a little slack. Now cuffs your hands and attach the hanging rope, such if you lower your hands below your head it pulls out the beads. Its very simple edge 10 times on each dildo.
If you pull out the beads re insert and start again from 0 edges for that dildo.
If you pull off the nipple clamps, stop edging and reattach them yourself.
All this will be done by yourself, no help from master.

Thoughts?
More to come

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:43 PM   #24
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySlut90 View Post
I've had the largest butt-plug in my ass all day today. It's quite uncomfortable for such long periods of time. May I remove it to perform other dares? I should I put this off limits for others?
It will help you to stretch your ass for the final changing room dare... You should have your ass to a point where it doesnt matter if there is a plug in or not, it should be permanently open unless you really clich it together, so taking it out for dares that also stretch your ass is fine but if you need to insert something else take it out for a short time and reinsert...

It also helps to put fingers inside while there is the plug inside, this helps stretching... Are you able to fist it yet?
e28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk