Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-05-2022, 07:50 PM   #1501
Littlematty1

put on 3 diapers (of your choice, cut slits in inner ones, you can wear anything over them), drink 3 cups of water and hold it until you feel the urge to pee, then go for a walk to a store and look around for a bit (1 hour. minimum) (at this. point you should be bursting or trying not to have an accident) then walk back . if you have an accident before you get back dont change till next day before you change write a full page(front and back) of lines saying "Im a little baby who cant make it to the potty". if you did make it back without a wet diaper drink another glass of water and wait. 30 mins. if you have an accident do the same thing as above (no change till next day and lines) if not you have proved you can stay dry.

__________________________________________________ _____________

punishments(things i am will do but do not like): wetting, messing, enemas, private humiliation, public(not over the top),spanking

limits:illegal, dangerous, family/friends, permanent,

anything not listed assume it is. punishment
Littlematty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 08:08 PM   #1502
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

For this one you will need some things:

1) 5 hours
2) juice or water - your choice
3) a diaper (maybe more)

So at the beginning of this dare, you will need to diaper up. Each half hour you’ll need to drink 250 ml of your juice or water. The catch is you’re not allowed to use the toilet for this 5 hours. You have the option to skip 2 drinks, but they can’t be the first 3.

If you decide to skip a drink you will instead need to do 10 squats.

If you wet your diaper before the 5 hours up you lose, if you don’t wet your diaper you are free to wet yourself then switch back to your underwear.

If you lose however you must stay in your diaper until you get 3 adults on here to say you can grow up yourself.

Good luck.

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 01:54 PM   #1503
Littlematty1

for the next 72 hours you must wear and use diapers (no going potty)
every 2 hours drink a bottle of water (hold it till you have an accident)
every night before you sleep drink a bottle of water or juice
every time you want to change you must get permission (by pming me or someone else on the site) you must explain the state of your diaper to them.
if they say no, wait an hour and change anyway. if you leak you must add a diaper, if they say yes you must thank them.

punishments(things i am will do but do not like): wetting, messing, enemas, private humiliation, public(not over the top),spanking

limits:illegal, dangerous, family/friends, permanent,

anything not listed assume it is. punishment
Littlematty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 01:37 PM   #1504
butterboy

1 hour beforehand drink 1L of water. Put on a thick diaper. For the next two hours drink a glass of water every 30 minutes. If you can make it for three hours without an accident you can take it off and use the bathroom. If you have an accident then tough luck, add another diaper on top and stay in it with no bathroom allowed for the rest of the day.

Want to Try: Forced messing, longer term like 6 hours

Limits: full public, food in diapers/underwear, family/friends, illegal, blood, permanent, social suicide, personal info, sharing of photos/videos, sex toys, disgusting food

PM Dares
butterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 10:58 PM   #1505
techie.subbie

Put on a diaper and go out in public. Remain out until your diaper has been wet for at least an hour, and while you are out, buy a little girls toy. When you get home, sit on the floor and play with the toy for at least an hour before changing.

Can I get an ageplay focused dare please?

My Dirty Code

Loves, Likes, Dislikes/Punishments, Limits
Locked in chastity and not permitted to cum, masturbate, or be fucked without permission from my Mistress.

PM DaresRulesToys & Clothing

Kik: techie.subbie
Spam me with dicks, tits, butts, or underwear!
I shat my pants in public by accident a few years ago.
techie.subbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 11:21 PM   #1506
Artdawg

ok dance to the nutcracker and wear just a diaper doing so

Like MESSY DARE/PUNISHMENTS/ bondages
,FLEET ENEMA, water bottle enema DELAX SUB, Diaper, new xl hollow plug
no public Dare or long term my kik is artdawgwoof
Artdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 12:19 AM   #1507
Littleboyblue123

Ok baby boy, you are going to put take a nice fleet enema and put on a big diaper. If you're a big boy you should definitely be able to hold it in for 1 hour. If you succeed then congratulations, you can go use the potty like the big boy you are, if you fail and mess you diaper than you are definitely a baby and should be made to feel like one. And what's more babyish than not being allowed to have a diaper change until an adult let's you? So you will be stuck in your messy diaper until you get 3 different people to give you permission. You may get this permission by begging people on getdare, and make sure to let them know you will do whatever they want to get permission. While you wait to get a diaper change, you will need some entertainment. Wouldn't want the baby getting bored! You are only allowed to watch the pink Fong baby shark video https://youtu.be/XqZsoesa55w[/url] and the pink Fong potty training song https://youtu.be/dAUb72pYDMs. Be sure to get up and dance! One of these videos must be playing continuously and audibly. Have fun! Hope it doesn't take too long to get that stinky bum changed hahaha!

Kik: yourlittleproperty2. Doms feel free to pm and humiliate me

Last edited by Littleboyblue123; 01-26-2022 at 12:22 AM.
Littleboyblue123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Littleboyblue123 for this post:
Old 01-27-2022, 01:23 PM   #1508
BabyJosh

alright then, today little girls, we are going to be baking a cake!
whats that? you dont have any pans? then use your diaper silly!

dont forget to get the most sissy cloths you can on as your uniform!

now here is your recipe:

1. put 2 cracked eggs, half a bag of flower, a stick of butter and a small glass of milk into your diaper ( you may need to layer up or use duck tape )

2. mix it up a bit, for 15 minutes sit on a flat surface and squirm around, mixing the ingredients.

3. baking! we need to somehow get the ingredients warmed up... i know! take a long warm pee into the diaper to nicely bake the cake.

4. setting the cake is important, so you need to leave the cake alone in your diaper for... 6 hours! ( make sure to use the diaper for your toilet needs )

5. now that you have finished making the cake, its time to dig in! without taking the diaper off, you can use a baby spoon to scoop up your cake and enjoy your creation! we don't waste food here, so no other food until it is all gone. and we have to keep it safe, so keep the diaper and sissy cloths on untill you have fully finished your cake!

Other

- what's that? you need to take a poo? well, i thought you liked chocolate cake. or you can just, hold it in

- if the taste test is over your limits, you can just take 1 large spoonful and be done

when giving me a challenge, please note:
- i have no supplies eg: diapers, toys, laxatives ect and cannot get a suply of them.

- my limits are public and family, so do something i can do at night without waking anyone else up

- apart from that, i wish you to not hold back on me and be as harsh as you can, im open to do anything i can do in private, so enjoy!
BabyJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyJosh for this post:
Old 02-22-2022, 09:24 AM   #1509
CagedandDiapered
Baby Member

Lets keep this thread active!

Find a pair of socks to use it as a pacifier, you shall suck on a pacifier for 24 hours. This 24 hours need not be consecutive hours and you may split it to complete over a few nights. Enjoy the dare!

Please create something bedtime related for mine

Equipments: 4 chastity cage, pacifier, cloth and disposable diapers, hand mittens, 4 silicon butt plugs, 3 onesie

About Me: M26 Years Old, Single

Kik: CagedandDiapered
CagedandDiapered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2022, 10:56 AM   #1510
CagedandDiapered
Baby Member

Bumping the thread

Equipments: 4 chastity cage, pacifier, cloth and disposable diapers, hand mittens, 4 silicon butt plugs, 3 onesie

About Me: M26 Years Old, Single

Kik: CagedandDiapered
CagedandDiapered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2022, 11:00 AM   #1511
Penta

For the next two days, count how many times you use the toilet. That's how many days you must wear diapers. No holding anything in for any reason at all. You must pee your diaper before bed and then drink 3 bottles of water, then sleep in that wet diaper. Every morning you wake up with wet clothes, that's an extra day you have to add on.

Dislikes/punishments: enemas, messing diapers, wedgies, cornertime, messy, boring, cbt, very public
Limits: friends/family, scat, vomit, blood, face pics, illegal, long, ice

Male/21
Penta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 04:57 AM   #1512
Pampersboy

Default i am a full time diaperboy

i am a full time diaper boy i like adult baby clouths, diaper me
Pampersboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 05:02 AM   #1513
SubbyFoxboi

Pampersboy, that is not how this forum works. On a person above thread you are to give a dare to then receive one.

Penta, this dare is for you. The next time you are home alone you are to act like a complete baby. Diaper up, get your baby clothes on, stick a pacifier in your mouth, and crawl around. You are not allowed to change until your diaper is full either leaking from wetting or messy. You can only watch baby/Disney films.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 10:23 PM   #1514
SubbyFoxboi

Giving this a little bump~
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 11:28 PM   #1515
Dashie
getDare Sweetheart

Let's start by putting you into double diapers followed by one of your Onesies if you don't mind messing them. Now fill a baby bottle or an entire box of apple juice with laxatives.
Once prepared you put on your lockable mittens and commit to chugging on that until you start leaking. from there on you need to remain in the diapers for another hour. But the hour only starts if the Juicebox is empty.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy