Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-22-2019, 11:20 PM   #1
chicken soup

Default honey and feathers

We watched the ball game on TV as the girls talked in dining room area behind us. I was just 11 years old and the older boys, Tim and Larry, were letting me hang out to watch the game. My sister Nancy was babysitting me while our parents were gone for the day. Even though she was my babysitter she was just 14 years old and so were most of her friends at the house that day, a day that I’ll never forget.

“So she’s just 12 years old but she’s still a little bitch goin’ after Bobby like that,” said Betty, one of the girls. I couldn’t help overhearing the girls talking and it sounded like they were all pissed off at another girl that had stolen Betty’s boyfriend. “Wait Linda gets here. She can answer for it when we see her. I told her to come over and she doesn’t know we’re all here yet,” said Nancy, my sister.

The other boys kept watching the game on TV not even listening to the girls but I just got the feeling that Linda, the girl they were waiting for was in some kind of trouble, sounded like the girls were a little jealous of Linda. It seemed like they were waiting to have it out for her.

“Hey, keep it down a little…were tying’ to hear the game,” said Tim, the bigger boy. He was about 14 years old and Nancy’s boyfriend. The girls were getting pretty excited and seemed really angry about Linda.

The girls all of a sudden got quiet when the doorbell rang. It was Linda. She was smaller than the other girls, I guess she was just 12 years old, but she was really very pretty. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she wore shorts and sandals. It was a hot summer day. I remembered seeing her at school and she lived just around the corner. She was really popular with the boys she was so beautiful. No wonder all the girls were so jealous.

I was sort of watching the game but I had a feeling something was going to happen with the girls, the way they were talking and all. I couldn’t help looking over when Linda came into the house. I was very impressed, she was a real cute beauty with slim shapely legs even for a 12 year old girl. She seemed a little surprised at all the girls hanging out. The other boys, Tim and Larry, looked over and smiled at each other. I guess they knew something was going to happen with the girls all angry at Linda.

The girls started getting a little louder. “That wasn’t right the way you went after Bobby, making eyes at him, when you knew we were goin’ together,” accused Betty.

“Hey, I can’t help it if he wants me instead of a fat cow like you,” yelled out Linda, pointing her finger at Betty. Betty came closer to Linda trying to intimidate the smaller girl. All of a sudden Linda pushed Betty. Some of the girls gasped at Linda’s brazen pushing of the bigger girl.

“Hey,” yelled Betty, “I’ll get you for that, you little slutty monster.” Betty pushed Linda right back and the smaller girl fell against Nancy who was standing right behind her.

Nobody was paying attention to the game anymore, as us boys all turned toward the catfight building up with the girls.

“I got her,” yelled out Nancy as Linda fell back against her. Nancy wrapped her arms around the smaller girl’s chest.

“Get her legs,” cried out Sally as she went for Linda’s legs grabbing one of her ankles with Betty grabbing her other ankle.

“We’ll teach you a lesson, little girl. I’ll get you for calling me a fat cow,” hollered Betty, as the girls lifted Linda right up off her feet.

“G…gg…off…get off me, you…you bitches,” screamed Linda as she struggled helplessly.

“Let’s get her on the table,” said Nancy as they easily carried her to the dining room table.

“Let’s take off her clothes,” yelled Betty gleefully wanting to embarrass the cute girl in front of all the boys.

“W…wha…what’er you doin…what…no, no…please…,” begged Linda when she heard Betty’s threat to forcibly undress her right there in front of all the boys.

The ball game went on in the background but the boys, all three of us, were all looking over at the girls holding down Linda on the dining table. She was struggling and begging now, not so defiant but really cute with her bare legs in the air, still held by the other girls.

My stomach churned a little when I heard Betty yell out that she wanted to take off Linda’s clothes. I guess all the boys felt a little badly for Linda but just the thought of Linda’s clothes coming off…well…the girl was so pretty, her skin milk white. She looked like a very pretty little movie star.

Were they really going to take off Linda’s clothes, I wondered, my tummy doing flips at the thought of Linda stripped nude. But there was no way they would take off all of her clothes. Nancy, I knew my sister, she would put a stop to the little girl’s embarrassing torment. I was sure Nancy, she was such a prude, just wanted to teach the little girl a lesson and would stop the stripping part of the way through.

“Get her sandals off…,” demanded Betty to Sally, holding Linda’s other ankle, as she pulled off one sandal just as Sally pulled off the other leaving her small feet bare.

“Hey Lori…take off her blouse,” said Betty. Lori had been quiet until now but she went along and started unbuttoning Linda’s blouse.

Linda struggled trying to stop the other girls from undressing her but she was helpless as Lori fingers fumbled with the buttons of her blouse. Nancy held her arms down above her head and the other girls held her legs.

“O…oh, come on…please…Betty…p…please…I…I’m s…sorry…,” cried out Linda, plaintively, looking around desperately but trying to avoid looking at the boys who she knew were watching her getting forcibly undressed by the girls.

“You think you’re so cool, too good for everybody, too pretty…well…we’ll teach you to be so dam conceited you little slut…” snickered Betty smiling, gleefully getting her revenge on the cute girl that had taken away her boyfriend Bobby.

“Lori…grab her leg and let me get over there…I wanna be the one to take off her clothes,” said Betty as she changed places with Lori now holding down one of Linda’s ankles and Sally still holding the other. Linda’s blouse was completely unbuttoned and pulled up out of the waist band of her loose shorts. Nancy held her arms back pinned to the table.

I could see Linda’s small halter top now that her blouse was open, my stomach still doing flips at the sight of her bare white tummy exposed. Her shorts were hung a little low on her hips exposing her navel and the expanse of her white tummy with just a peek of her panty waistband under the shorts.

Linda’s arms were over her head held down by Nancy as she helped Betty to remove Linda’s blouse one arm at a time. The small white halter, like a small training bra, covered Linda’s upper chest. Her chest was almost flat except for the small mounds of her budding breasts. She was only 12 years old. Nancy held her arms open and above Linda’s head exposing her underarms, completely hairless, smooth and white.

We all could see Linda’s embarrassment with her face now glowing really red, especially after her blouse came off exposing her underwear, the halter covering her small breasts, her nipples.

I was only 11 at the time and had never seen a girl without clothes, not even my sister Nancy. Sure I had seen Nancy in her underwear but that’s all. Even at my young age my mouth watered at the sight of Linda, just a white halter covering her small breasts, her white tummy expanse bare below her navel and her legs struggling to get free, her bare pretty feet held down by the girls. It was exciting to see a pretty girl held down struggling while her clothes were forcibly taken off.

But I knew Nancy would stop it soon. I knew my sister and she wouldn’t let it go much further. I was sure she didn’t want to embarrass Linda anymore and being such a prude, I guessed she didn’t want the little girl completely naked in front of us ogling boys.

Sure enough, after Betty tossed away Linda’s blouse, Nancy said, “maybe we should stop taking off anymore of her clothes. I mean she’s learned her lesson, don’t you think Betty? And besides the boys are already getting an eyeful right now. Look, she’s so embarrassed, her face is red as a beet.”

Linda seemed relieved as she uttered a plea feeling grateful to Nancy for calling a stop to the forced undressing. “C…come on…that’s enough…p…please.”

“Uh, no…I don’t think we’re done. You called me a fat cow and after your fooling around with Bobby I’m not done. I’m taking off her shorts right now,” demanded Betty.

Nancy meekly gave in and said nothing as Betty reached for the button at the waist of the little girl’s shorts. She pulled down the zipper then started tugging on the girl’s shorts.

I looked over at Tim and his mouth was open as we could see Linda’s panty, the shorts almost off her hips as she struggled on the table. I could feel my heart pounding a little faster. I thought for sure that Nancy would stop the stripping but Betty was determined to take off more of Linda’s clothes.

Betty licked her lips gleefully as she pulled Linda’s shorts off the girl’s hips, her panty now completely exposed, her pretty face reddening even more with humiliation as she lay in her small white underwear on the table.

Betty taunted the little girl as she tugged the shorts down her legs. “Look at her getting redder, she’s embarrassed.”

“P…please…Betty…that’s enough…please don’t…t…take everything off,” cried Linda helplessly hoping that Betty might finally listen to Nancy and stop, hoping that she might keep her underwear on. She felt mortified at the thought of her underwear possibly coming off especially in front of us boys.

But Betty just smiled as Sally and Lori, still holding Linda’s ankles, helped her completely remove the shorts that got tossed on the floor. I couldn’t help looking at Linda’s sex mound barely covered by her thin, white panty. My young preteen heart was beating, I guess everybody was checking out the sight of her sex mound. Her underarms were completely hairless and…well…I wondered if she might be getting any…any hair down there yet but her panty still covered her down…there…covered her sex.

Her panty was tight with her sex mound almost showing through the thin panty material and I could barely make out, it looked like her slit under the thin panty covering her pubic mound. I licked my lips wondering if the panty might come off. But maybe Nancy would surely stop Betty from exposing Linda completely. There was not much more to take off except for the small halter top covering her chest and her panty.

“Gee, look at your little girly tits,” taunted Betty who had larger breasts as an older girl. “I’ll bet the boys want to see those little girly tits,” she mocked as she stroked the little girl’s ribs making Linda giggle suddenly, involuntarily through all her mortification.

Betty grasped the halter top elastic and snapped it, making Linda wince. Then she grasped the halter bottom again with both hands and pulled, this time slowly bringing the halter up over the little girl’s small breast mounds and letting it snap above her now exposed breasts. Her nipples, as large as quarters, were pale pink almost blending with the milky white of her breasts.

Everybody seemed a little tense now and Linda glanced over quickly at the boys but looked away shyly, her face red with embarrassment.

“Let’s…a…let’s take off her top the rest of the way,” said Betty, her voice a little thick with excited pleasure at removing Linda’s halter top. Betty pulled on the halter and Nancy helped her take it off completely.

The girls tossed the halter on floor with Linda’s other discarded clothes. The hapless girl whimpered and groaned a little as the halter was pulled off, her pretty body exposed except for her panty.

We heard Larry say a sudden “wow” as his chin rested on his arms at the edge of the couch looking into the dining area and Tim’s mouth was still slightly open gazing at the cute girl, nearly nude. Her pretty body, milky white and hairless, so far, struggled as she raised her thighs trying to pull away from the girls holding her down on the table. I ogled the cute girl wishing I could touch her breast mounds and feel her pink nipples. My young preteen pulse beating and I could feel my heart in my chest.

It felt unreal, dreamlike to see a girl getting her clothes forcibly removed, it was something so private and especially such a cute pretty girl.

It got a little quiet in the room as we all knew that Linda only had her panty left. Nancy, my prudish sister broke the silence as she said, “hey Betty, maybe let’s stop and let her keep her panty on, I mean, after all, not everything, I mean that’s kinda’ private you know and the boys are watching…everything…”

“Yeah, the boys are watching all right and they can’t wait to see it all, they can’t wait to see her panty come off…” Betty said as she glanced at us and we boys, quiet with anticipation, not wanting to interfere with the girls, all looked at each other. Tim smiled and I gulped.

Linda whimpered a little as she said, haltingly, tremulously, her voice slightly cracking with the stress of her very public undressing in front of us boys “c…come on…Betty…let me go already…not my p…panty…at least…just let me keep my panty on.”

Betty’s fingers toyed with the panty waistband elastic, snapping it against Linda’s lower tummy.

“Gone too far already, might as well take it all off. Got any pussy hair yet, little girl, let’s take a look,” Betty said playfully as her fingers grasped the waistband and started tugging the panty off Linda’s hips.

“Ah…oh…oh” moaned Linda, feeling her panty coming off her hips and struggling on the table top trying desperately to move around and prevent her panty from coming off. She knew that in a moment her sex would be exposed to everyone, to the boys ogling Betty’s fingers tugging off her panty, the only garment left. Linda shyly kept her eyes averted from the ogling boys as she knew her genitals were about to be uncovered in public, in front of the boys by her panty removal.

Then Betty cruelly snapped the waistband just above Linda’s pubic mound as the small thin garment came off Linda’s buttocks under her but still just barely covered her sex. Betty was toying with Linda, deliberately making it a slow torture, slowly and barely exposing the little girl’s sex. The prominent mound swell of her sex was visible as the panty just barely covered the little girl’s genital slit and it was already obvious that she still hadn’t grown any genital hair at her young age. Her pubis, just barely showing was smooth, white and completely hairless.

“Oh…ow...” Linda gasped as the panty waistband snapped suddenly on her sex mound with a light sting as Betty’s fingers toyed with the garment.

“Well, no hair down there, just like a little girl,” mocked Betty to Linda’s mortification that the boys heard her and she knew they could even see her smooth girlish sex, almost as the panty still covered her most intimate genital slit.

“Let’s take a look at everything, at your little girl slit.” Betty cooed in a voice thick with nervous excitement as she once again grasped the panty elastic and tugged the garment off Linda’s sex mound. My eyes were glued to Linda’s sex as the panty came off exposing her slit with a small nub, I later realized it was her clitoris, just peeking from the folds of her smooth, hairless labia.

I gulped still looking at the young girl’s sex slit while Betty tugged the panty down Linda’s white thighs, Lori, grinning with glee and Sally, smirking, helped Betty get the panty down over and off her pretty feet, then Betty tossed the panty away carelessly, leaving the poor, hapless girl completely nude in such a public way, in front of us boys ogling her naked body and especially her exposed girlish sex mound. I had seen pictures, I kinda knew what girls look like, what a girl’s sex looks like but my heart pounded nervously looking at Linda’s naked fully exposed pussy, her pink clitty just peeking within the gentle rounded swell of her sex mound and the smooth hairless folds of her outer labia.

Linda whimpered and cooed a little with embarrassment, “ooo…oh,” her face, even down to her shoulders looked reddish with humiliation after the forced undressing that left her publically nude while all the other kids in the room were dressed and gazing openly at the sight of her naked body. She still kept her eyes averted from the boys, still shy and humiliated as she knew they were looking at her nudity and especially at her exposed genital slit.

It was quiet for a moment in the room, except for Linda’s embarrassed cooing, her nude body on display. Betty licked her lips with pleasure and even my prudish sister Nancy looked at the naked girl on the table smiling.

“You know,” Betty finally said, “in the real old days they might have tarred and feathered a girl, after stripping her, for taking another girl’s guy.”

“Hey...,” said Nancy, “We’ve got a lot of honey in the pantry…it’s kinda like tar, it’s thick…and…and I’ve got a feather pillow. You really want to…,” she said. Betty jumped on the idea right away. “I’ll hold her arms, you get the honey and the pillow,” she said to Nancy.

“Ooh…nnnnoo…oh no…please d…d…don’t…please, please please…no..no don’t.” wailed Linda realizing what the girls were up to. She realized they were going to coat her nude body in honey and feather her as if she hadn’t been humiliated enough it was about to get worse.

“Ha..I can’t believe you girls,” said Tim. “And I thought guys were perverse, you girls take the cake with this one.”

In a few moments Nancy returned with a large gallon of honey and a pillow under her arm. “Ok, Betty, I guess you can do the tarring and feathering, I’ll hold her arms” she quipped as the girls once again changed places for Betty to apply further humiliation and punishment on the pretty hapless girl.

“Ooh..noo…no…,” squealed Linda as Betty opened the gallon container of honey and raised it above the nude girl. A large glop of honey came out and right onto Linda’s bare breasts and another down along her nude torso, on her tummy, down to her sex mound.

“Wow, this is thick stuff,” chortled Betty as she put down the gallon and started rubbing the goo onto Linda’s naked body. Linda tried to choke back tears then sobbed a little as the honey was spread over her nude white body by Betty.

Betty felt a tingle of arousal as her hands rubbed Linda all over, over her nubile breasts, feeling the little girl’s nipples as she spread the gooey honey all over her naked body. Linda shook and giggled involuntarily as Betty applied the goo to her smooth hairless underarms, tickling her a little. She gleefully spread the thick honey all over Linda’s tummy then reached to drop more of the gooey stuff on the girl, and continued massaging the honey on Linda’s body.

Finally, letting go of any hesitation to touch the girl’s sex in front of everyone else, she massaged the goo onto Linda’s sex mound. Linda suddenly sobbed with surprise at the older girl’s touch of her sex and then let out a light “ahh..oooh..” of pleasure as Betty toyed with her slit. Betty’s fingers rubbed her clitoris with the gooey honey and then even inserted her gooey finger into the little girl’s vaginal opening, fingering her sex to her own sexual excitement as her finger probed the little girl’s vagina.

“Oh, oh my…” exclaimed Betty with some obvious surprise, “her pussy feels hot and…and even moist,” gushed the excited Betty to the utter mortification of Linda that Betty would talk about her sex that way in front of the boys and reveal, out loud, the intimate detail of her vaginal wetness. Betty fingered the little girl for some minutes it seemed, even making her moan with some pleasure, her eyes closed as she felt Betty’s finger inside her sex. I couldn’t believe it to hear the cute girl moaning “ohhh…ahh,” as the older girl massaged and fingered her sex.

And I just couldn’t believe my eyes watching Betty coating the girl’s nude body with honey. Larry let out a guffaw in disbelief that girls could be so mean.

Betty continued rubbing, massaging and coating Linda’s body with honey, down her legs, then ordered the girls, “turn her over, let’s cover her naked butt with honey.”

Linda, mortified, could no longer feel the intense humiliation of that day, it was too much, but still felt vulnerable as the girls all turned her onto her tummy on the goo smeared table with her naked ass cheeks now exposed to the boys. She just felt vulnerable with her white naked buttocks in the air. She felt the honey glop onto her bare white ass cheeks and Betty, in open gleeful mirth, massaged the goo over her bare cheeks and then between the girls exposed ass cheeks.

Betty was really excited now and even more brazen, as she slipped her hand between Linda’s ass cheeks. She played with the little girl’s tight anus then slipped her finger right into Linda’s rectum causing the poor girl to let out a sudden yelp.

“aiiiii…oh…no…aiiii,” Linda yelped and squirmed as Betty fingered her anus right in front of us boys. I couldn’t believe my eyes as we could tell that Betty had her finger stuck right up Linda’s ass. “Ooh, gee, her asshole is pretty hot too,” gushed the excited Betty as her finger massaged the little girl’s rectum.

Linda was a mess with all the honey all over her naked body. “Gimme the pillow,” huffed an excited Betty as she cut it open with a knife. Feather’s flew everywhere and especially all over Linda’s gooey, honey coated body as Betty dumped the contents of the pillow onto Linda, the feathers sticking to the goo. And then everyone just started laughing out loud from the farce of it all. The feathers all stuck to the hapless girl’s naked, honey coated body as everyone just laughed out loud. Betty even plastered Linda’s sobbing face with the honey and tossed feathers all over her pretty face.

“Well, we’re not quite done little girl,” said Betty. “You’re going to have to get yourself home to get cleaned up. And your clothes stay here. Don’t worry, you’re so covered in honey and feathers nobody’ will notice that you’re naked while you run home in the street.

Now sobbing openly, Linda got up from the gooey slopped up table with help from her tormentors. Nancy opened the door as Betty and Sally pushed the helpless, tarred and feathered girl into the street without her clothes. Sobbing she tried to cover herself with her arms as some other kids across the street started laughing at the strange sight of a naked girl, tarred with honey and covered in feathers, made her way, running in embarrassment home all the way around the corner as people stared.

LIMITS.
family,social suicide, public, friends.

Looking for a female sub of any age or body size for a online relationship over emails to start.

I don't discriminate or judge people so any female can apply as long as your serious and obedient.

Email me on this email address i made up just for this site and tell me your age and why you want to be my sub.

[email protected]

Last edited by chicken soup; 10-23-2019 at 12:43 AM.
chicken soup is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to chicken soup for this post:
Old 10-23-2019, 04:00 AM   #2
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

That's an awesome story, I hope you write some more

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk