Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-04-2017, 08:53 AM   #1
master1986

Male 31/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in (see post) (chat slave)

31/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in (see post) (chat slave)

After being disappointed so many times, I am now going to get stricter with my application process.

I am interested in a mid to long-term male chat slave. I am into humiliation, total power exchange, daily rules, hidden public, chastity, toilet control. I am basically willing to take control over every aspect of your life that you are willing to give up. Not all at once – but a gradual build up.
This will be a chat relationship over KIK. I will not cam with you, I will not use skype. You will be required to send picture proof, and possibly a video if I require it.

As I am into humiliation, straight guys are more than welcome to apply as well.

If showing your face is a limit, do not bother applying.

In order to apply, you will need to submit a picture over KIK Messenger. You will be required to serve me for a week at least. If you decide to be one of those fly by night people who disappear without a word, then your picture will be posted on various “Fags Exposed” sites, and should any getdare members wish to find out about disappointing slaves, I will post your getDare user name, KIK Name and a link to your photo to whoever is interested here.
I am not unduly harsh. I will respect your limits. After a week, if you decide you are no longer interested, you can request to leave and no exposure will take place. If you wish to leave before that, you will need to complete a task that I will set that will be within your limits. You will only be exposed if you fail to communicate with me. I am understanding that this is a learning process for both of us and you may not be able to do all things that I set.

You will be:
1. In a time zone close to mine (GMT + 2Hrs). Bonus points if you are in Southern Africa or travelling there some time.
2. Seriously looking for mid to long term ownership.
3. Single – unless you don’t mind your significant other knowing that you are a slave

To Apply:
1. Strip Naked
2. Write your KIK Name on your chest in marker as large and clear as possible, so that I know it is you
3. Kneel on the floor, hands behind head, legs spread, cock hard facing the camera and take a photo (If you can’t see how you can do this with your hands behind your head – use the timer function on your phone camera and set it up against something. Use a mirror if need be – get creative).
4. Send this photo to me on KIK – my user name is bslzim
If you need an example image, I will send one.
The following 4 users say Thank You to master1986 for this post:
Old 07-05-2017, 02:06 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Clever idea to weed out the one-liners and jerkers by having them send a picture of themselves naked in a submissive position. But make sure that before you start the week, even if they already send a picture of themselves to you, that they know what might happen to the picture that they sent to you. Because some just don't read the M/s ad in its whole or didn't fully understand it. It would be bad if they didn't know what they get themselves into.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
Old 07-05-2017, 02:38 PM   #3
okia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
Clever idea to weed out the one-liners and jerkers by having them send a picture of themselves naked in a submissive position. But make sure that before you start the week, even if they already send a picture of themselves to you, that they know what might happen to the picture that they sent to you. Because some just don't read the M/s ad in its whole or didn't fully understand it. It would be bad if they didn't know what they get themselves into.
So you think it is a clever idea to ask people to make and send such compromising photo's and run the risk of them being put on the internet? You don't know this master, you don't know if you can serve him for at least a week. Maybe he makes you do things that are in your limits, but if you don't do them he will expose you. As a sub you don't even know if you're compatible with him, but he has already material which he can blackmail you with.

I think every Master or Mistress that demands such compromising things from potential slaves are untrustworthy. They just take advantage of the fact that the D/s ration is highly in their favor. I think it should even be forbidden on getdare.

Limits: permanent damage, children, poo/pee, public exposure
The following 5 users say Thank You to okia_ for this post:
Old 07-06-2017, 06:35 AM   #4
master1986

Thank you to both RiskyFlame and Okia_ for your comments.

RiskyFlame, I will certainly check they read that part properly and understand the consequences.

Okia_ , I realise you don’t know me and can appreciate that you will doubt my intentions. I’m willing to have maybe one or two serious people answer my post rather than have 20 – 30 waste my time as has been the case with all my other adverts. Then I can focus my full attention on those people rather than spread myself thin and not give the right people the right level of attention.

Of course, there is the risk that I’m a sadistic nut case out to expose you just because you wouldn’t set fire to yourself on camera while running down a crowded street naked trailing a couple of tin cans rattling noisily behind you tied to your genitalia. If that’s not a risk you are willing to take, then DON’T APPLY. (By the way - that is a joke and I would not ask anyone to do that)

Okia_, and anyone else who might find this post in bad taste, instead of just criticizing my ad, perhaps you could offer alternative methods to ensure that someone is truly serious?

Such suggestions might include:
• Sending the above “Exposure” picture to a getDare staff members kik instead of mine if any of them wish to volunteer. Then they only release this pic to me when I can prove that a sub / slave has disappeared.
• Having any slaves that apply write a short review after a week (When the threat of exposure has passed) and post this review to this advert?

I’m open to ideas, but perhaps these could be sent to me as PMs – otherwise my post is going to keep getting sent to the top – and that will get me banned.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:49 AM   #5
NonexistentFish
Distinguished Member

People replying to your ad isn't a bannable offense, is it?

That said...Most people, even those that are willimg to do those pictures, probably don't like the blackmail aspect thereof.

Dares welcomed. I have no supplies.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Old 07-06-2017, 08:54 AM   #6
master1986

Default Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonexistentFish View Post
People replying to your ad isn't a bannable offense, is it?

That said...Most people, even those that are willimg to do those pictures, probably don't like the blackmail aspect thereof.
Hi,

I have been corrected - it is not a bannable offense. I just figured if it was going to turn into an online bun fight it might turn out like that.

Cheers
Old 07-25-2017, 08:39 AM   #7
master1986

I am looking again. There were some very good applicants with this the last time, and no-one needed to be exposed.

If I told you I had enough subs before, please feel free to try again.
Old 08-07-2017, 07:11 AM   #8
SubmissiveTommy

How's the search going?
Old 08-08-2017, 10:04 AM   #9
master1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmissiveTommy View Post
How's the search going?
Its ongoing - serious subs are difficult to find. There have been some good ones and some interesting ones - but still looking for the right one.
Old 08-09-2017, 01:46 PM   #10
mascsub

I apologise to master1986 for not posting a "review" as He asked me to do earlier, but here is a little one:

He is a very good Dominant and is more than worthy of the service He is looking for and I hope He finds it. He struck a very fair and satisfying balance between kind, caring and respectful and cruel, strict and controlling.

The important point about that is that He adapted to what I was looking for slightly, I believe, and He is more than capable of doing so for any other sub lucky enough to have Him take a chance on them.
The following 2 users say Thank You to mascsub for this post:
Old 08-30-2017, 09:26 PM   #11
master1986

I'm looking again.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:46 PM   #12
SubmissiveTommy

Default some feedback

Although I haven't got the chance to really engage in anything serious with master1986, but from communication we had spanning several days I can safely say he's a good and thoughtful master, who is true to his word and not just looking for his own interest.

Wish him to find equally thoughtful and good slave.

S.T.
The following user says Thank You to SubmissiveTommy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk