Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-28-2017, 01:51 PM   #1
xyx
Baby Member

Female 26/female/master seeks 21+/male/slave in any location (very strict)

26/female/master seeks 21+/male/slave in any location (very strict)

I will give you weekly assignments and afterwards you will show me photos for proof (no need to show your face). The focus of the weekly assignments will be humiliation and pain. The assignments will not be easy; they will take real effort. We could have casual chats in the interim if you want, but there is no guarantee such interaction will not end up in more humiliation and pain for you. That being said, your happiness and well-being will always be my top concern (while it's the slave's job to obey the master's every order, it's the master's job to care for the slave). PM me if that sounds like something you are interested in, and we can work out more details.

I am looking for someone intelligent and obedient. It is also a plus if you have a strong desire to improve yourself and to make your life better (if you barely have a desire to please yourself, how can I hope for a desire to please me).
Old 08-28-2017, 10:10 PM   #2
HumiliationSlave

watch out for this one. 99.3 percent certain it's a fake.

pm for more solid verification if need be.
The following user says Thank You to HumiliationSlave for this post:
Old 08-31-2017, 01:43 PM   #3
marnik

Default i m up for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyx View Post
26/female/master seeks 21+/male/slave in any location (very strict)

I will give you weekly assignments and afterwards you will show me photos for proof (no need to show your face). The focus of the weekly assignments will be humiliation and pain. The assignments will not be easy; they will take real effort. We could have casual chats in the interim if you want, but there is no guarantee such interaction will not end up in more humiliation and pain for you. That being said, your happiness and well-being will always be my top concern (while it's the slave's job to obey the master's every order, it's the master's job to care for the slave). PM me if that sounds like something you are interested in, and we can work out more details.

I am looking for someone intelligent and obedient. It is also a plus if you have a strong desire to improve yourself and to make your life better (if you barely have a desire to please yourself, how can I hope for a desire to please me).
i m seriously up for this thing i really love the idea would be your obedient slave

Advertisements
Kink Talk