Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-04-2024, 09:12 PM   #1
Daresissy

Default Self spanking schedule

Hey all,

I am looking to start a self spanking schedule, but I need some help with keeping myself honest about it. Sadly I don’t have anyone in my life that can spank me on a regular basis so I’m coming to you all for help. I’m looking to start the spankings on Saturday morning. I currently only have basic household items to spank myself with (spatulas, belts, etc…) but I’m looking to get some implements. Feel free to add any Amazon links you may suggest for items to spank myself with. I think for my first spanking I’ll turn myself over to the getdare community to tell me how to spank myself. Im going to set a limit of 20 smacks per person to ease into this.

If you want to talk more message me here, on kik subbm88 or Skype subbm88

Kik: subbm88

Dislikes: CBT

Limits: Full public, family, friends, poop
Daresissy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk