Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2017, 11:05 AM   #1
izzyto67

Female 26/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

26/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hey Everyone

Its me again, since last time this ad was a success I am going to be using the same template
General:

Obviously I am looking for a Slave, I wont say am lesbian, because I am a Mistress for the right Male slave but I do tend to have a strong preference for females. I am looking for a slave who is willing to learn. It does not matter to me if you have no experience or 50 (exaggeration) I will train you again the way I like.

About me:

I have been a Mistress for about 8.6 years as of 31st July of 2017. I love to cook, listen to music, read. I got into bdsm by accident, I was actually looking online for people to chat with on omegle, and it so happened that someone told me about it and got me into it and if they had not then I don't know what I would have done with my life because though I am a busy women I have made BDSM the more important aspect of my life. I wont say I am lesbian but neither will I say am Bi, I actually don't know how to catogerise

About the slave:

The slave should be open minded and as mentioned before they should be willing to learn more. I do prefer females over males and if I am involved with a female at the moment I would give preference to her. I try to take on between 3-5 slaves at a time. Don't worry just because I have multiple that does not mean you will have less time. The slaves kink should be very opened and varied as I don't have a fixed set of kinks it varies for me.

I am looking for a Long term slave not short term. And please don't be the type who says yes to long term but after 1 day you disappear.

IF interested do leave:
Your name-
age*-
sex*-
orientation*-
likes*-
dislikes*-
limits*-
details of what you use ( kik, skype, oovoo etc)*-

*- Mandatory field

I use kik and skype along with oovoo. The details for which I wont leave but I will pm it.

If interested do leave a post or message me.

Ps- Any post with any field left blank will not be accepted or looked into.
The following 3 users say Thank You to izzyto67 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk