Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-12-2023, 12:10 PM   #46
throwaway123

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtO View Post
In the last years many remote toys came on the market. These toys can be controlled with a mobile via the Internet. Company’s like e.g. OhMiBod, Lovense, We-vibe, or Satisfyer have different products of remote controlled toys.

These questions are for owner of remote controlled toys (RCT).

If you have more than one RCT, you may answer these questions for every toy.

Device:
  1. Which remote controlled vibrator(s) do you have? We-Vibe Vector+
  2. How long hold the batteries? About 1.5 - 2 hours
  3. Is your device controllable over internet? Yes
  4. Has the RCT different power mode? Not sure what you mean by this
  5. At which point at your body does the RCT stimulate you? Prostate and perineum
  6. Is the RCT fixed at the right place when you place it there? Yes
  7. Can these RCT bring you to an orgasm? It hasn't yet. I haven't quite found the right spot yet.
  8. How long does it take with max power or the most intensive mode to reach an orgasm with the RCT? I haven't orgasmed from it by itself yet
  9. What happen if you use the RCT on minimum power for 15 minutes without delay(you have fun, you are wet, you are near an edge, you may cum, you will cum, you will have more than one orgasm)? I have fun. I leak a little precum.
  10. What happen if you use the RCT on maximum power or the most intensive mode without delay(you have fun, you are wet, you are near an edge, you may cum, you will cum, you will have more than one orgasm)? I have more fun and leak a bit more
  11. How loud is the RCT? Can other people hear the vibration when you use the RCT outside? It's not really loud, it's got a deep rumble sound to it. You would be able to hear it in a quiet place
  12. What is the biggest disadvantage of your RCT? The app itself isn't great. I needed a third party app for long distance play.
  13. What feature of your RCB do you like most? The dual vibrators
  14. Is your RCT waterproof? Yes
  15. Do you have other toys that you use at the same time? What other toys do you like most? Not currently

Control:
  1. Have you ever given the control of your device to some other person? Yes
  2. Have you ever given the control of your device to a person, who you do not know? Yes
  3. How many different persons have had controlled your RCT? Around 5 or so
  4. Have you ever controlled a RCT which another person was wearing? Yes
  5. What do you like more (Have control over your RCT or give up control)? Give up control
  6. Which communication with the persons that control you toys do you like most? No communication, Chat, Speak, or Video? I've only done chat so far but would love to do speak and video.

Dares:
  1. Have you ever used your RCT outside your home? Yes
  2. How often do you use your RCT? Once or twice a week. Wherever I get a chance
  3. Which kind of games or dares with your RCT do you like most? I haven't done any yet
  4. Have you ever used your toy locked under your chastity belt? No
  5. What do you like more? Be controlled by a friend or strangers? Strangers
  6. Have you ever use your RCT at work? Not yet
  7. Have you ever use your RCT at cinema? Not yet
Here's my responses

Likes: edging, teasing, light anal, humiliation, hidden public

LIMITS: Friends/Family, pain, illegal, videos/pics with face, pee/poo, cross dressing, body writing
throwaway123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to throwaway123 for this post:
Old 05-07-2023, 02:28 PM   #47
thewondergut

Default TheWondergut's toys

Here are my answers. Only have one toy so far, but hoping to get another soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtO View Post
In the last years many remote toys came on the market. These toys can be controlled with a mobile via the Internet. Company’s like e.g. OhMiBod, Lovense, We-vibe, or Satisfyer have different products of remote controlled toys.

These questions are for owner of remote controlled toys (RCT).

If you have more than one RCT, you may answer these questions for every toy.

Device:
  1. Which remote controlled vibrator(s) do you have? Lovense gush
  2. How long hold the batteries? 1.5-2hr
  3. Is your device controllable over internet? yes
  4. Has the RCT different power mode? yes
  5. At which point at your body does the RCT stimulate you? penis
  6. Is the RCT fixed at the right place when you place it there? yes
  7. Can these RCT bring you to an orgasm? yes
  8. How long does it take with max power or the most intensive mode to reach an orgasm with the RCT? the longest i've lasted is 15-20 min
  9. What happen if you use the RCT on minimum power for 15 minutes without delay(you have fun, you are wet, you are near an edge, you may cum, you will cum, you will have more than one orgasm)? that would be 15 minutes of edging torture wishing it was stronger
  10. What happen if you use the RCT on maximum power or the most intensive mode without delay(you have fun, you are wet, you are near an edge, you may cum, you will cum, you will have more than one orgasm)? probably more than one orgasm
  11. How loud is the RCT? Can other people hear the vibration when you use the RCT outside? yes others can hear it
  12. What is the biggest disadvantage of your RCT? it's too big to wear it out and about
  13. What feature of your RCB do you like most? the fact that anyone can control it
  14. Is your RCT waterproof? yes
  15. Do you have other toys that you use at the same time? What other toys do you like most? i only have the one right now

Control:
  1. Have you ever given the control of your device to some other person? yes
  2. Have you ever given the control of your device to a person, who you do not know? yes
  3. How many different persons have had controlled your RCT? only two so far
  4. Have you ever controlled a RCT which another person was wearing? yes
  5. What do you like more (Have control over your RCT or give up control)? give up control
  6. Which communication with the persons that control you toys do you like most? No communication, Chat, Speak, or Video? chat and/or video

Dares:
  1. Have you ever used your RCT outside your home? no
  2. How often do you use your RCT? 1-2x a month, looking to increase
  3. Which kind of games or dares with your RCT do you like most? I haven't done any yet, but would like to
  4. Have you ever used your toy locked under your chastity belt? no
  5. What do you like more? Be controlled by a friend or strangers? strangers. definitely strangers. having no idea who is in control is part of the turn on.
  6. Have you ever use your RCT at work? no
  7. Have you ever use your RCT at cinema? no

kik: thewondergut1

hard limits: no face/blood/scat/piss/permanent
thewondergut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
controlled, lovense, ohmibod, remoted, we-vibe