Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-25-2023, 12:33 PM   #1
Hidden Desires

Default Need toilet dares at new job

I've moved to a new position, which comes with a new workplace. I've noticed that the janitorial contracted staff are pretty slack. The men's bathroom is barely stocked or cleaned, and I'm pretty sure they don't mop except once every week or two. There is constantly wet and dried piss on the floor under one of the urinals.

Approximately 50 people use this bathroom, which consists of three urinals and two stalls. I work primarily at night, where we only have about 10 people working. Usually they are out at other job sites so I have the place to myself.

I'm looking for unique dares for the bathroom. I unfortunately cannot get naked or do strip dares, but can do most other things. There is a small risk people will come back, so I have to do tasks that either are quick or use the stall. The bathroom itself does not lock.

. I also have two job sites that I can go to one with a stall and urinal, and one with two separate bathrooms that are both singles and lock (which I can strip in).

I also have plugs and dildos. I can't keep a plug in all the time at work, but I can incorporate it as needed. I'm good with piss and light scat (no smearing)

Above all else, I love games and chance, and random.

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 05:00 PM   #2
OffbeatDivine

This one should be doable even with the risk of people walking in...

Pull your pants down but not your underwear, "sit" on the front of the urinal to clean up any dried pee on the front of the urinal with the butt of your underwear.
OffbeatDivine is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk