Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-03-2023, 12:13 PM   #4846
LucyTheBedwetter

It's nearly the new year, so I think you should put together a lovely sissy baby calendar for yourself. Only you will be seeing these pictures, so feel free to include face. You can also use a bit of photoshop / photo editing, to make yourself look extra cute, if you'd like.

Essentially, you will need to put together 12 photos of yourself wearing a diaper and an outfit of your choice. It sounds like you have plenty of accessories, so this shouldn't be too hard to do. However, feel free to get creative. You should make sure that each month sticks to theme - you should look spooky for October, festive for December, romantic for February, summer vibes for July.

Once you have the twelve photos, edit them together so that they look like a calendar for each month (something like this: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/..._AC_SX679_.jpg) and keep those images saved on your computer for the entirety of 2024. Maybe make it a tradition to check-in on them every month.

Diaper addict.
Force me into diapers for 2024

Likes, Limits & Toys
LucyTheBedwetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 01:34 PM   #4847
maaik

you can dress carefully to cover your diapers, but over the next day you must only change in public and you must change a wet diaper, a messy diaper, and a leaking diaper. When you mess, you can take a laxative to help things a long, and go to where you will change till you cant hold it.
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 08:51 AM   #4848
onedip

hmm you need to visit a drive through wearing a diaper. -you can wear anything you like on top.
make sure you need to go n2 as you must mess between ordering and getting your food.
if you succeeded - good job. go home/change/enjoy your food.
if you failed, immediately drive somewhere secluded and put everything you ordered into your diaper. wait till you pee. then you must eat it.

for me - something involving banana/marshmallow please and holding/being locked in until i complete certain tasks/whatever

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]
onedip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 08:47 PM   #4849
polikdefden

well, you must put on a diaper and either tape/lock it on. go to the store and buy $10 worth of bananas. Go home and sneak the bananas into your locked/taped diaper. Can only change once the diaper is leaking banana mush + your pee

toys:
plug with tails, anal plug (s,m,l), vibrating prostrate plug, c-ring, c-cage

Limits:
scat, public, permanent, family, work, extreme pain, poop
polikdefden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 11:24 AM   #4850
Klickfoot

Over the next 3 days you must spend a total of 20 waking hours diapered. It's up to you how you break up the time, but once you put on a diaper you can't remove it for at least 2 hours and every time you remove a diaper (This includes when you take one off the change) you must wait 3 hours before you can wear one again. While wearing the diaper you must use it for its intended purposes. (You can use the toilet to poo) If you have spent less than 20 hours diapered when the 3 days are up you must pm me for a punishment.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 05:29 AM   #4851
onedip

prep about 1.5 l of porridge/oatmeal 1 day in advance.

wear a diaper (2 if you are worried ) and some tight trousers.

drink 1.5 l of water and then take the train to the other side of the city. Find a public toilet and fill up your diaper!

you can go home now.

if this is too public. you can do the same thing but sleep in it instead

you can go home now.

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Toys ;]
Old 12-12-2023, 05:41 PM   #4852
diapersissy119
Baby Member

Wear chastity and a diaper. Put peanut butter and mashed bananas in the back. Wear the diaper until it starts to leak and every hour you must listen to 1 diaper related hypnosis files until you've earned your change.

Punishments: spanking, wedgies, buttplay, edging, chastity

Limits: illegal, face, full public, food, frontal nudity, injury, 24/7 or long term dares, work hours.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

PM me if you want to give each other dares/tasks back and forth. I'm willing to put in effort to cater to your likes/limits and hoping to find the same!

Kik: diapersissy119
diapersissy119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 10:31 PM   #4853
FoxyFemboy

Put on a diaper under you clothes. Head to the largest mall near you. Park on one side of it. Head all the way to the other side on foot. Mess your diaper and walk back. Maybe do some shopping or buy more diapers while your at it.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 05:03 AM   #4854
Samor

Put a diaper. It stay on until leaking. Each time you pee in your diaper, ad a baby/abdl clothing or a bondage item on you for the rest of the dare. Once leaking, hump yourself to an orgasm before changing.

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 11:30 AM   #4855
SissyDiaper231

Because you want someone to do that dare how about you do it yourself
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 01:17 PM   #4856
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Pulled an old one with a few mods.

You must wear and use your diapers for the next 24 hours (day and night). You are not allowed to use the toilet, but must use your diaper instead. When it gets full and close to leaking, you cannot take it off, but instead cut some slits in the outside of the diaper and put a new diaper over the top of it. If the second diaper fills to overflowing, then you may cut slits in that and put a clean one on top. Did you mess and want a change? Ok but you must change into same number of diapers + 1 additional. Time will then extend to 24 hours or when you are full wet in all new diapers (which ever is longest).

You must start this immediately after waking up so you likely get to sleep wet.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 06:35 PM   #4857
diapersissy119
Baby Member

Wear a diaper until it is about 70% full. Take it off and save it until the next night. Wear it to bed/sleep. You must wet it at least 1x before getting out of bed the next morning.

Limits: illegal, face, full public, food, frontal nudity, injury, 24/7 or long term dares, work hours.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

PM me if you want to give each other dares/tasks back and forth. I'm willing to put in effort to cater to your likes/limits and hoping to find the same!

Old 12-26-2023, 09:13 PM   #4858
SissyDiaper231

Put on 2 Diapers and drink up you may not change till they leak

Feel free to make mine extreme as long as it's in my limits
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2023, 06:31 PM   #4859
onedip

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyDiaper231 View Post
Put on 2 Diapers and drink up you may not change till they leak

Feel free to make mine extreme as long as it's in my limits
Do this https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=248413 but wait until you need to go fir (poop). As you like a public element you also must take a pic of the state of your diaper every roll from the same angle, then create a gif with the images and upload to an appreciative place (Reddit?) if anyone asks you must explain in great detail what it is.

Toys ;]
Old 12-28-2023, 05:58 AM   #4860
diapersissy119
Baby Member

Mail yourself the key to the padlock. Go home and put on a diaper and use rope, chain, and padlock to make it as difficult as possible to remove the diaper. You have to stay in the diaper until the key arrives in the mail.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper