Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Book Book Club: Harry Potter Book #3 - Saturday June 9 at noon MT

Welcome to getDare Book Club!!!!

When: Saturday June 9 at 12:00 noon MT
Where: The Lounge Chat Room

How this will work
  • Before the event, read the book!
  • Feel free to bring your own discussion questions, or come join us at the event and get involved in the conversation answer the questions provided.
  • After the event, I will move this thread to The Lounge forum so that anybody who could not join us, have the opportunity to participate in the discussion.

About Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
What's a young wizard to do when he must spend the summer with distasteful relatives and refrain from practicing magic? Thirteen-year-old Harry Potter puts up with this situation until Aunt Marge so annoys him that he violates a code of ethics by using his magic on her. Instead of being punished, Harry is allowed to finish out his holiday at the Leaky Cauldron Inn, a thoroughly enjoyable experience. But as Harry's third year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry begins, things turn serious when Sirius Black, the man who killed Harry's parents and has it in for Harry, too, escapes from Azkaban Prison. While trying to find out why Sirius murdered his parents, the young hero learns more about his own past and actually "hears" the end of his mothers life. In this third book of the Harry Potter series, Harry Hangs out with his friends Ron and Hermione, meets the "Hippogriffs" and "Dementors," and continues to make readers care very much about his fate.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Last edited by Butterfly; 05-27-2018 at 05:24 PM.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Butterfly for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk