Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-14-2022, 08:34 AM   #1
vibratoruser

Default Shower dares

Hi, I'm horny, wanna take a shower and get off within the next hour but I wanna spice it up a bit. If no one's gonna reply in that time (it's a bit spontaneous, I know), I'll just do it my way. But do give me some dares anyways, I'll just do them next time

Currently I have my kegel balls in my vagina, and a butt plug in... well, my butt, as the title suggests. I'm listening to erotica and kinda wanna keep doing that during the shower. Dare me with something, I only have a few rules: I can't use a shitton of toys since I don't wanna carry them past my mother who is in the next room. One, two toys are okay (I'll hide them under my clothes) but not too many. No vibrator because family is in the house (you can give me dares with it for another time tho, it's waterproof). No nipple clamps because they become slippery. What I've come to enjoy a lot is instead of using a gag, just filling my mouth with water and not being allowed to spit it out - do with that what you want.

Also I can't cum from the massage setting alone (on clit or in vagina), and I also can't cum from penetration alone. I need clit stimulation by fingers or humping (or vibrator, but that's not an option today).

Thanks in advance!
Old 12-14-2022, 08:48 AM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Find an erotica centered around blowjobs to listen to in the shower and use your largest dildo to practice your blowjob skills in the shower while listening to the erotica. Do this for the length of one erotica, or one chapter.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wolf82 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
buttplug, masturbation, shower