Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-06-2021, 02:52 AM   #76
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
2 points for sleeping naked seems fair to me
Thank you so much...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 03:51 AM   #77
Wim75

2points - for 10 hard clit spanks using a belt

Dislikes: Anal, cum eating, dildo sucking, exposure

Limits: Family and Permanent, blood, fire, scat

Toys: Lovense edge and hush, plugs, ball gag, chastity device, spanking implements, ball gag, humbler, metal plug, wand massager and dildo. Female clothes.

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94685
Wim75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 07:22 AM   #78
NetNegative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wim75 View Post
This is already one of the point options though?

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 10:07 AM   #79
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wim75 View Post
As NetNegative rightly pointed out... this one is already on the list...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Old 01-06-2021, 10:29 AM   #80
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

So today was my day off... but I was unexpectedly called into work this afternoon to fill in for an absent colleague... that put paid to my grand plans of quickly earning the remaining points needed for an orgasm...

Desperate to earn points I did the only task I could without being physically present at home... I placed my dildo on my desk and left the door to my room wide open... the dildo would be in sight of anyone who happened to look into my room while passing by... I was gone for a little over three hours... and I have no way of knowing if any of my housemates saw the dildo during that time...!! The people most likely to have seen it are Vishal and Lucas as they share the first floor with me... but like I said I have no way of knowing... and that worryingly turns me on...!!

I still had to be braless today because of my lost game with Danielle... but I couldn't go braless to work so Ihad a quick word with Danielle just before leaving... she decided to take advantage of the situation and said she'd only let me wear a bra today if I agreed to let her control my underwear for the next three days... I was in a hurry so I didn't argue... I didn't even question what exactly she meant by that... I simply agreed and left... am I going to regret that...??

Last edited by SimplySara; 01-06-2021 at 10:32 AM.
The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-06-2021, 10:34 AM   #81
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
So today was my day off... but I was unexpectedly called into work this afternoon to fill in for an absent colleague... that put paid to my grand plans of quickly earning the remaining points needed for an orgasm...

Desperate to earn points I did the only task I could without being physically present at home... I placed my dildo on my desk and left the door to my room wide open... the dildo would be in sight of anyone who happened to look into my room while passing by... I was gone for a little over three hours... and I have no way of knowing if any of my housemates saw the dildo during that time...!! The people most likely to have seen it are Vishal and Lucas as they share the first floor with me... but like I said I have no way of knowing... and that worryingly turns me on...!!

I still had to be braless today because of my lost game with Danielle... but I couldn't go braless to work so Ihad a quick word with Danielle just before leaving... she decided to take advantage of the situation and said she'd only let me wear a bra today if I agreed to let her control my underwear for the next three days... I was in a hurry so I didn't argue... I didn't even question what exactly she meant by that... I simply agreed and left... am I going to regret that...??
Sounds like she could have some fun with you

What type of work do you do? There's alway the option to offer up points there...

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 10:39 AM   #82
NetNegative

Quote:

Seems like Danielle is getting quite a lot out of this whole bet thing... looks like you're gonna have to step up your game if you want to turn the tables on her. Or... you could always content yourself with being under her thumb from now on . Just a thought.

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 10:51 AM   #83
athmarr
Distinguished Member

At very least, seems a decent way to feel out how much involvement you could get from her. Free points if you can get her to take control after you’ve paid off your bet at least.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:39 AM   #84
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

You could earn a point if you strip naked while using the bathroom and leave the door unlocked.

Looks like Danielle learned fast about her power over you. I guess you should bet against her again as soon as possible. She will try to use her new 3 days of control to see how far you're willing to go to get your freedom back.

Try betting a spanking session, propose it to her. It's not too sexual and will step up the game. Maybe 20 spanks OTK in one of your bedrooms or when you're both alone to start.

Remember: ONLY IF YOU LOOSE, bet a second time double or nothing.
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 01:03 PM   #85
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
she decided to take advantage of the situation and said she'd only let me wear a bra today if I agreed to let her control my underwear for the next three days... I was in a hurry so I didn't argue... I didn't even question what exactly she meant by that... I simply agreed and left... am I going to regret that...??
No, you love it already as you are very submissive, even to her.

Looks like within a week or so she will see you bare boobs....

So you have two options:
- just sort of submit to her and see where it goes
- get even, trade her losing her underwear control for being topless with her in a room for 15 minutes
Old 01-07-2021, 04:11 PM   #86
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

I've had a busy couple of days... but I've managed to gather enough points to finally earn an orgasm...!! I haven't cum yet though... anyone want to suggest how I should cum...??

Meanwhile... Danielle is really f**king with me with the underwear control... she texted me while I was at work that I should remove my panties just before leaving from work... which I did... felt super kinky doing so... when I got back home she asked me 'Did you remove them?' within earshot of Vishal... she of course didn't specify what... so Vishal had no way of knowing... but I still blushed deeply as I replied yes... then she asked 'Where are they?'... more blushing as I said they were in my handbag... thinking surely she isn't going to tell me to show them to her...?? She didn't...

As I walked walking up the stairs to my room I got another text from her... telling me to leave my bra on... then after dinner Vishal, Ryan, Danielle and I were relaxing and chatting in the living room... after about 15-20 mins she texted me that I had 5 mins to go to my room, remove my bra and come back downstairs... but I wasn't allowed to change my top... I stared daggers at her... she winked and blew me a kiss... Vishal noticed... I went to my room... removed my bra... came back downstairs... my tank top was tight enough to clearly announce that I was braless... and any tiny doubt that might have still existed was eliminated by my poking erect nipples... Danielle grinned when I came back into the living room... Ryan didn't seem to notice... but Vishal's eyes followed me... or to be precise followed my boobs... as I walked past him to the armchair... did he realise that I was wearing a bra 5 mins ago and wasn't now...?? I have no doubt about it... and did he realise that Danielle had something to do with it...?? I don't think so... but if Danielle keeps this up he might soon figure out something is up between us... like I said she really is f**cking with me... and it's making me super wet...!!

So yeah... I'm ready to cum... desperate in fact... if anyone has suggestions on how I should cum let me know asap... I have an early start at work tomorrow so I want to get to bed at a decent time...!!

The following 3 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-07-2021, 04:17 PM   #87
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Can I tell you I am absolutely loving this? How much Danielle is fucking with you? Even in front of all the others? They most certainly will found out at some point, and how exciting is that

A random question for your orgasm. Where is danielle right now?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 04:19 PM   #88
Bdsub
Dare Freak

This is absolutely great!

Can’t wait to see what else she has in store for you. Hopefully you turn the tables on her at some point though.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 04:20 PM   #89
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Can I tell you I am absolutely loving this? How much Danielle is fucking with you? Even in front of all the others? They most certainly will found out at some point, and how exciting is that

A random question for your orgasm. Where is danielle right now?
To be totally honest... it scares me and excites me at the same time...

I believe she's in her room right now...

Old 01-07-2021, 04:21 PM   #90
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
This is absolutely great!

Can’t wait to see what else she has in store for you. Hopefully you turn the tables on her at some point though.
Yeah I'm looking forward to that... but it's scary how much I am enjoying being embarrassed by her right now... lol...

Advertisements
Kink Talk