Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-08-2021, 02:14 PM   #181
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

If this was someone else's thread I'd be reaching for popcorn and sitting back to see what's decided.... instead I'm sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation of the orgasm that I feel is so near...

As much as I don't want to I'm going to try and complete some study assignments... but I'll check back later... I'd be super grateful if someone summarises what's decided...

P.S. - Danielle said I should consider the top and skirt as a gift from her to me... she also hinted that it might come in handy if I ever lose a bet with her again...

P.P.S. - All of you deciding my fate is weirdly arousing... though everything seems to be turning me on right now...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-08-2021, 02:15 PM   #182
NetNegative

I just wish my other group projects were as fun as this one!

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 02:16 PM   #183
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Let me give you a summary, and if it's a gift, there does not seem to be a problem making you wear those

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 02:19 PM   #184
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Where: on the floor of your bedroom with the door closed
When: When Danielle is in her room.
How:

Dildo fully inside her, once again getting as near to the edge with it as she can. Wearing the outfit you were presented to in Vishal.

After edging once, cuff your hands behind you. Put the vibrator on a towel and turned on. Position yourself above it, lying face down with the vibrator vibrating over your panties to make yourself cum. Think about the experiences of this afternoon. How embarrassed you were. How she made you she with Vishal. How she is controlling you. How much all this is turning you on.

Enjoy your orgasm very very much Sara. You earned it!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 01-08-2021, 02:19 PM   #185
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
If this was someone else's thread I'd be reaching for popcorn and sitting back to see what's decided.... instead I'm sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation of the orgasm that I feel is so near...

As much as I don't want to I'm going to try and complete some study assignments... but I'll check back later... I'd be super grateful if someone summarises what's decided...

P.S. - Danielle said I should consider the top and skirt as a gift from her to me... she also hinted that it might come in handy if I ever lose a bet with her again...

P.P.S. - All of you deciding my fate is weirdly arousing... though everything seems to be turning me on right now...
I couldn’t even imagine if I were being talked about like this . Happy studying!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 01-08-2021, 02:21 PM   #186
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Unfortunately too busy now to really put thought in to conditions, but sounds like you all have it (and Sara) under control.
Old 01-08-2021, 02:23 PM   #187
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
How:

Dildo fully inside her, once again getting as near to the edge with it as she can. Wearing the outfit you were presented to in Vishal.

After edging once, cuff your hands behind you. Put the vibrator on a towel and turned on. Position yourself above it, lying face down with the vibrator vibrating over your panties to make yourself cum. Think about the experiences of this afternoon. How embarrassed you were. How she made you she with Vishal. How she is controlling you. How much all this is turning you on.

Well earned! Enjoy!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 02:23 PM   #188
NetNegative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
I couldn’t even imagine if I were being talked about like this . Happy studying!
Yeah ngl this thread is starting to bring out the subby part of me.

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.

Dislikes:
Unsure/Exploring:

Old 01-08-2021, 03:06 PM   #189
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
How:

Thanks all for thinking my performance today was worth an orgasm... I'm so so delighted...!! Danielle is still in the living room though... I'll have to wait a little longer... at least it gives me time to complete my assignments...!! Though I'd much rather cum first... lol...

Thanks bluedieblub for the summary... wearing the same attire that Danielle made me wear earlier feels apt for the orgasm... I have a silly question... if I lay face down on the floor and position my pussy over the vibrator I am allowed to hike up my skirt correct...?? So that my clit is in direct contact with the vibrator...?? Otherwise the skirt would get in the way...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Old 01-08-2021, 03:08 PM   #190
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

You are welcome Sara, you absolutely deserved an orgasm in my eyes. But yes... a little longer to wait. You are not getting out of that. You can hike up your skirt, but not with your hands, those are on your back after all. Have fun squirming in the right position to get those vibrations on your clit.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-08-2021, 03:34 PM   #191
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
You are welcome Sara, you absolutely deserved an orgasm in my eyes. But yes... a little longer to wait. You are not getting out of that. You can hike up your skirt, but not with your hands, those are on your back after all. Have fun squirming in the right position to get those vibrations on your clit.
Oh god... there's going to be a *lot* of squirming before I get to cum then...!! I was already concerned about how long it'd take me to get into the right position so that my clit was on the vibrator... now with the skirt it's going to be super difficult...!! Even with my hands cuffed behind my back I think I still might be able to use them to hike the skirt up from behind... at any rate they'll at least be of *some* help... or am I not allowed to use my hands at all...??

Old 01-08-2021, 03:38 PM   #192
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

You are allowed to use your hands after they are cuffed behind your hand. Anything you can reach. You are not allowed to unlock them before you managed to make yourself cum or tuck your shirt in in advance. I would suggest you think carefully just how you are getting on the floor to be in roughly the "right" position and need to squirm a little less to get into position. I have a feeling the frustration of it being difficult to get into position is only going to make the orgasm better, so that's all the concessions you are going to get

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-08-2021, 03:48 PM   #193
NetNegative

Quote:
Oh god... there's going to be a *lot* of squirming before I get to cum then...!! I was already concerned about how long it'd take me to get into the right position so that my clit was on the vibrator... now with the skirt it's going to be super difficult...!! Even with my hands cuffed behind my back I think I still might be able to use them to hike the skirt up from behind... at any rate they'll at least be of *some* help... or am I not allowed to use my hands at all...??
I'm sure you'll get there eventually . And bluediblubs right you'll thank us afterwards!

Dislikes:
Unsure/Exploring:

Old 01-08-2021, 03:52 PM   #194
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
You are allowed to use your hands after they are cuffed behind your hand. Anything you can reach. You are not allowed to unlock them before you managed to make yourself cum or tuck your shirt in in advance. I would suggest you think carefully just how you are getting on the floor to be in roughly the "right" position and need to squirm a little less to get into position. I have a feeling the frustration of it being difficult to get into position is only going to make the orgasm better, so that's all the concessions you are going to get
Understood... thank you...!! Danielle's still in the living room... about halfway through a movie... looks like my wait is going to be a lot longer than I thought it would be...

Old 01-08-2021, 03:55 PM   #195
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Understood... thank you...!! Danielle's still in the living room... about halfway through a movie... looks like my wait is going to be a lot longer than I thought it would be...
Could always just show her the conditions and ask her to help you out

Advertisements
Kink Talk