Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-31-2018, 06:53 PM   #1
KnottyWolf

Pencil Comprehensive spanking truths (long)

Please write in as much detail as you are comfortable with for each question, the more the better. Even if a question could be answered with one word, if you have a story to tell, that is ideal. Each number is a separate question with the sub-questions (lettered) to expand upon that section. If a question does not apply, feel free to skip the sub-questions. Some of the sub-questions are purposefully repetitive to see similarities and differences in different types of spankings.

1. Do you consider yourself a spanko, a spanking fetishist, or do you have fantasies about spanking?
1A. How long have you been into spanking?
1B. How do you usually indulge your spanking desires?
1C. How do you think your enjoyment of spanking started?
1D. Are there any aspects of spanking you find particularly appealing?
1E. Are there aspects of spanking you prefer to avoid?

2. Do you participate in/enjoy erotic spanking?
2A. What aspect of erotic spanking is the biggest turn on for you?
2B. How do you typically work spanking into your sex life?
2C. Is(are) your partner(s) also into erotic spanking?
2D. Is spanking something that you do during sex or is it a separate event?
2E. Are you typically the spanker or spankee?
2F. How hard is a typical spanking?
2G. How long does a typical spanking last?
2H. Who have you been spanked by?
2I. What is the state of your bottom after a typical spanking?
2J. What implements are used for a typical spanking?
2K. What do you usually wear while spanked?
2L. Do you participate in any type of spanking role-play? If so, what roles and what sort of scenarios?
2M. Have you ever attended a spanking party?
2O. How do you usually react to erotic spanking?

3. Have you used spanking for punishment as an adult?
3A. Do you use spanking more for punishment, "funishment", or both? How do you distinguish between the two if both?
3B. How hard is a typical spanking?
3C. How long does a typical spanking last?
3D. Who have you been spanked by?
3E. What is the state of your bottom after a typical spanking?
3F. What implements are used for a typical spanking?
3G. What do you usually wear while spanked?
3H. Are there any rituals followed when you are spanked (e.g. having to fetch the implement, corner time, lectures, counting...?)
3I. How do you react while being spanked?
3J. Do you have lasting soreness or discomfort from a spanking?
3K. Do you feel spanking can be an effective punishment for an adult, why or why not?

4. Were you spanked for punishment when you were younger?
4A. Do you remember when spanking was first used as a punishment for you?
4B. Do you remember your last spanking, or why you grew out of that punishment?
4C. Who typically spanked you?
4D. Were implements used to spank you?
4E. How hard was a typical spanking?
4F. How long did a typical spanking last?
4G. What were you typically wearing for a spanking?
4H. What was the state of your bottom after a spanking?
4I. Were there any rituals followed when you were spanked (e.g. having to fetch the implement, corner time, lectures, counting...?)
4J. How did you react while being spanked?
4K. Do you remember having lasting soreness or discomfort from a spanking?
4L. What position were you typically in?
4M. Was spanking an effective punishment for you? Do you appreciate or resent it when you look back?
4N. Was spanking used as a punishment when you attended school? If so, how was it handled there?
4O. What are your thoughts on using similar (or different) punishments for/when/if you are a parent?

5. Extremes?
5A. What is your favorite spanking experience?
5B. What is your least favorite spanking experience?
5C. What was your most painful spanking?
5D. What spanking aroused you the most?
5E. What spanking or spanking fantasy do you think about most?
5F. What spanking do you wish you could forget?
5G. Has spanking ever been motivation to change your behavior?
5H. What is the first spanking you remember?
5I. What was your last spanking?

6. Do you have other spanking experiences you'd be willing to share?
6A. Have you ever been spanked as part of an initiation?
6B. Have you ever had a spanking applied to somewhere other than your butt?
6C. Were/are other punishments used along with spanking?
6D. Have you ever had a spanking from (or been) a disciplinarian that was neither a relative nor a romantic interest?
6E. Please feel free to add anything else you'd be willing to share about your feeling or experience with spanking.

Spank you very much for answering my questions!
KnottyWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 08:39 AM   #2
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

1. Do you consider yourself a spanko, a spanking fetishist, or do you have fantasies about spanking?Not sure what your terms mean but I like being spanked, spanking and fantasizing about spanking and being spanked.
1A. How long have you been into spanking?Since about age 12, when my parents stopped spanking me.
1B. How do you usually indulge your spanking desires? Typically through fantasy as I don't like spanking myself. Sometimes I find someone open to spanking me.
1C. How do you think your enjoyment of spanking started? playing truth or dare with other kids when I was a kid.
1D. Are there any aspects of spanking you find particularly appealing?Traditional discipline spankings, so hand, ruler or belt. no other implements.
1E. Are there aspects of spanking you prefer to avoid?Marks, bruising and/or breaking skin.

2. Do you participate in/enjoy erotic spanking?Erotic spanking technically is the odd smack to the ass while engaged in sexual activity with that person, if that is what you mean, no, not really my thing. Spanking is about discipline for me.
2A. What aspect of erotic spanking is the biggest turn on for you?The other person enjoys it.
2B. How do you typically work spanking into your sex life?Specific bdsm scenarios or games.
2C. Is(are) your partner(s) also into erotic spanking?She likes being spanked while fucked yes, so I do it.
2D. Is spanking something that you do during sex or is it a separate event?I only enjoy spankings as a separate event.
2E. Are you typically the spanker or spankee? Typically, the spankee.
2F. How hard is a typical spanking?Light to Moderate.
2G. How long does a typical spanking last? 10 - 15 smacks to each cheek.
2H. Who have you been spanked by? Mom, Dad, Grandma, Couple babysitters, other kids while i was a kid, a couple female sexual partners and a couple male sexual partners.
2I. What is the state of your bottom after a typical spanking? Red, stinging, sore.
2J. What implements are used for a typical spanking?Hand, ruler or belt only.
2K. What do you usually wear while spanked?Always naked as humiliation is a big part of discipline.
2L. Do you participate in any type of spanking role-play? If so, what roles and what sort of scenarios?Daddy/son or Mommy/son.
2M. Have you ever attended a spanking party?No
2O. How do you usually react to erotic spanking?No if your term of erotic spanking means what i explained I think it means.

3. Have you used spanking for punishment as an adult?Yes.
3A. Do you use spanking more for punishment, "funishment", or both? How do you distinguish between the two if both?Only as punishment.
3B. How hard is a typical spanking?Well I should be squirming at least.
3C. How long does a typical spanking last?10-15 smacks.
3D. Who have you been spanked by?Answered in last set.
3E. What is the state of your bottom after a typical spanking?Answered in last set.
3F. What implements are used for a typical spanking?Answered in last set.
3G. What do you usually wear while spanked?Answered in last set.
3H. Are there any rituals followed when you are spanked (e.g. having to fetch the implement, corner time, lectures, counting...?)No
3I. How do you react while being spanked? Usually making bit of noise each hit, squirming as it goes on.
3J. Do you have lasting soreness or discomfort from a spanking?Maybe like a half hour its stinging.
3K. Do you feel spanking can be an effective punishment for an adult, why or why not?Yes, mainly because of the humiliaition.

4. Were you spanked for punishment when you were younger?Yes.
4A. Do you remember when spanking was first used as a punishment for you?No.
4B. Do you remember your last spanking, or why you grew out of that punishment?Don't remember.
4C. Who typically spanked you? Parent, babysitter.
4D. Were implements used to spank you?Belt, ruler, hand, wooden spoon.
4E. How hard was a typical spanking?The first hit would always make me scream and I would cry whole way through, so hard.
4F. How long did a typical spanking last?Biggest was probably 20 smacks with a ruler while being held down otk.
4G. What were you typically wearing for a spanking?Always had to be naked standing at attention until after a lecture and then get into position.
4H. What was the state of your bottom after a spanking?Very sore.
4I. Were there any rituals followed when you were spanked (e.g. having to fetch the implement, corner time, lectures, counting...?)I would always have to remain naked for rest of day until bed and be in room other then bathroom or to eat or drink water. Hands always had to be at side.
4J. How did you react while being spanked?Yes screamed, cried, struggled, try to stop the spanking, always made things worse.
4K. Do you remember having lasting soreness or discomfort from a spanking?Yes, the time I received 20 smacks with the ruler. Hurt for a couple days.
4L. What position were you typically in? Either otk, diaper position or laying face down.
4M. Was spanking an effective punishment for you? Do you appreciate or resent it when you look back?I dunno.
4N. Was spanking used as a punishment when you attended school? If so, how was it handled there?No.
4O. What are your thoughts on using similar (or different) punishments for/when/if you are a parent?Yes, I will spank my children if they need to but do not plan to ever need to, no parent does.

5. Extremes?
5A. What is your favorite spanking experience?Have yet to experience one I would consider good enough to call a favorite.
5B. What is your least favorite spanking experience? I was 13 years old, my babysitter made me strip naked in the livingroom in front of all the other kids and she spanked me while in the diaper position. I had a tiny penis so the humiliation was what really made it bad as she maybe gave me 10 smacks so wasn't most painful.
5C. What was your most painful spanking?20 smacks to ass with ruler.
5D. What spanking aroused you the most?The one that my babysitter did in front of the other kids. I was soft at first but went hard before spanking started and was hard at end as well.
5E. What spanking or spanking fantasy do you think about most?Being tied up in the diaper position and spanked until I am crying and begging for it to stop and only then I find out the spanking is only half over. All smacks would be with a belt and some would connect with my penis and balls.
5F. What spanking do you wish you could forget?None.
5G. Has spanking ever been motivation to change your behavior?Ive purposely been bad to get one. lol
5H. What is the first spanking you remember? dont remember. spanking was the go to punishment for anything I did wrong, big or small.
5I. What was your last spanking? The babysitter spanking me.

6. Do you have other spanking experiences you'd be willing to share?
6A. Have you ever been spanked as part of an initiation?No.
6B. Have you ever had a spanking applied to somewhere other than your butt?Yes. Privates, asshole.
6C. Were/are other punishments used along with spanking?Humiliation by being naked.
6D. Have you ever had a spanking from (or been) a disciplinarian that was neither a relative nor a romantic interest?Yes, babysitter.
6E. Please feel free to add anything else you'd be willing to share about your feeling or experience with spanking.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
discipline, impact, punishment, spank, spanking