Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-16-2018, 12:47 PM   #1
xox
Account Banned

Heart 18/couple/master seeks any age/female/pet in any place

18/couple/master seeks any age/female/pet in any place

Hello Getdare users!

As you can clearly see in the title, my Master and I are currently looking for a female submissive to control and have fun with. We understand our request isn’t very popular but we think we have a lot to offer and we hope to hear from you soon.

About us:

We are a Master and Slave couple searching for an obedient pet. We are involved romantically and we will always come first to each other, this doesn’t mean we won’t give you plenty of fun, care and affection. We enjoy having our sessions, we enjoy having our couple time too, but I have a bit of a domme side and having someone under me would be amazing. The dynamic would consist of a hierarchy, Master comes first and his word over rules mine, but I own you, and you’ll obey to me, and Master.

What we are looking for:

We are searching for a female submissive who is either new or experienced, it doesn’t matter. You must be ready to be trained, to obey and to respect us. We are very caring and kind but can be cruel, so you’re best off to just be good! One thing we can assure you is we will ALWAYS respect your limits and your wishes and we will make sure you’re well taken care of.

We are interested in more kinks than not so, we can adapt to any of your likes. We am very understanding when it comes to pictures but we would prefer if eventually you’d be willing to send some and ideally even Skype.

I, the Slave in the relationship, will be dealing with the applicants and sorting through them before introducing you to a group chat between Master and I. I am not asking for a specific application message, I just want us to talk and get to know each other first. MOD EDIT: User is underage, kik has been removed - Butterfly

I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by Butterfly; 10-17-2018 at 11:38 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk