Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-16-2020, 06:25 AM   #1
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Charging cord to your asshole.
Do the 5 minutes with something vibrating in your ass and (in case you have) an additional vibrator in your pussy. Both on high setting.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 07:49 AM   #2
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Charging cord to your asshole.
Do the 5 minutes with something vibrating in your ass and (in case you have) an additional vibrator in your pussy. Both on high setting.
Do it again, should be fun

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 09:16 AM   #3
bourbon2k15

Default #8

>Dare 4
>> This slut will add another post
>>> Excited I get to masturbate without any punishment added on top. Not much to talk about other than I vibed my clit for 5 minutes and achieved 2 orgasms.

>Dare 5
>> cane to your tits this time. For the 5 minutes, make it a little more. Nipple clamps, dildo in your pussy, fucking your ass with a dildo and gag yourself with something
>>> I've been spoiled by the last 4 dares and was not looking forward to doing this one - or any of the longer ones left for me. I took the cane to my tits, 5 times, and lordt - I was very ready for the hits to be over with. You'd be happy to note that I am welted now. We added the nipple clamps, which sucked because of the whipping my tits took. I lie on my back as I stuff my pussy full with a dildo and Sir was excited to once again fuck my - now prepped - asshole with a large dildo. We gagged me with a regular ball gag while I held my wand to get my 5 minutes in. I love anal, therefore, I came 2x but the second one lasted a while and I couldn't bring myself to orgasm again in the 5 minutes.

>Dare 6
>>5 more minutes from me, no spanks
>>>Veery welcomed again and I did cum rather quickly due to the practical edge I had from the last dare. Because of the near instant orgasm, I was able to orgasm 3x in the 5 minutes I had.

I'm now really sensitive and will be moving on to the next 3 dares as soon as I post this for you guys

Total Hits: 18
Orgasms: 13
Time Vibed: 30 minutes

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 09:34 AM   #4
CSasha
Oracle

Just 5 more minutes without spanks

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 09:47 AM   #5
stephenxl7

Doggy style for the whole thing,
Stuff your pussy and ass with ice cubes. - more than 5 in each hole.
Cane strokes to your ass from your master.
Nipple clamps on and hold the chain in your teeth for the 5 min with your wand.
Enjoy
stephenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 01:17 PM   #6
bourbon2k15

Female #9

> Dare 7
>> Narrow paddle to ass hole. Cover your whole pussy and ass hole is hot sauce and do your 5 minutes. You may not wipe the hot sauce off for 15min
>>> It's pretty hard to hit my asshole with a paddle by myself so Sir got my onto my knees, cheek on the floor, hands back holding my cheeks open. He landed 5 practiced spanks to my asshole. It wasn't burning all that bad until we put the hot sauce on. Sir kept the theme of 5 and did 5 drops on both my asshole and pussy area. He rubbed it all in before giving me my vibrator. I did not manage to cum more than once. Sir did not require me to sit for the extra 15 minutes as he felt it too long, but he did let me sit for an extra 5 minutes with the hot sauce on my body.

> Dare 8
>> flogger on clit/pussy case hard to aim. Fuck pussy and your mouth at same time. Your dom's choice which hole get used by which. But do use a big dildo
>>> With a pussy that's still on fire from the hot sauce. We weren't able to clear it off all the way but did do our best! I had to reignite the burning pain when I whipped my pussy with the flogger. We held my legs open in such a way that I could also hit my clit - which we hope was okay given the dare. Sir decided that he wanted nothing to do with my hot sauce pussy and allowed me to use my dildo to fuck myself while he knelt in front of me and fucked my mouth. It was pretty hard to concentrate on everything, sucking cock, fucking myself, and holding my orgasms back so that I didn't make myself /too/ sensitive. I came twice.

> Dare 9
>> Just 5 more minutes from me
>>>I was super damned excited to be told that my next dare would be nothing more than just the vibrator. My pussy is on fire and my asshole is starting to hurt again. The pain from the previous dares did nothing in holding back my orgasms. I came thrice.

I have another 2 posts following this as soon as I type them out. We did 9 back to back and this is the first 3.

Total Hits: 28
Orgasms: 19
Time Vibed: 45 minutes

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
Old 08-16-2020, 01:22 PM   #7
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Narrow paddle on clit

Nipple clamps
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 01:28 PM   #8
bourbon2k15

Female #10

> Dare 10
>> thread 10 clothespegs onto a shoelace and clip across both tits with one on each nipple. Fuck your ass for the 5 minutes with the biggest dildo you can take. At the end of 5 minutes pull the shoelace off so all the pegs are pulled off at once.
>>> Wasn't very hard or time consuming to get the shoelace attached with the clothes pins. One on each nipple and two on either sides of those. I used a large dildo that I've used in this dare thread before and used it to fuck my burning ass. My asshole was /still/ on fire and frankly - the fucking didn't do anything to help that. BUT I am an anal whore and I cannot lie when I say that the burning and the fucking I came three times. I am proper sensitive now, the lightest touch to my clit and i'm shaking. I cannot believe that I've not even topped an hour and i'm burning my day away. After I stopped masturbating, Sir ripped off the clamps from my tits. Having them on for 5 minutes and just...ripping them off SUCKS.

> Dare 11
>> Just a plain 5 minutes for me this time. But you have to read a book out loud and try to make no mistakes. Your dom can decide what happens when you make mistakes.
>>> It was very hard to attempt to get through a book but as an author on the side, I can concentrate pretty damned well. However, when I had an orgasm I wasn't able to keep up. Sir also decided that if I took a break where there wasn't a reason (comma or period) or took a break too long at those reasons then I 'messed up'. I had 2 orgasms. He decided not to do anything for the punishment BESIDES give me a lovely extra day of responding. That means I will be back TOMORROW as well - he isn't sure how much time to give me but I think it'll depend on how much I actually get through today.

>Dare 12
>>5 spanks to your asshole with a charging cord. As an additional task deepthroat a dildo during your 5 minutes.
>>> I was not excited to hear that I would get my asshole whipped once more, especially after having it "bleached" with hot sauce. The burning has gone down to a dull throb but here we are, making it worse. Thanks. I once again got onto my knees with my cheek against the floor and held my asshole apart so sir could whip me nice and good. He wasn't a perfect aim and missed my asshole a few times (4) so I was whipped a total of 9 times. I deep throated a dildo for my 5 masturbation minutes and now all 3 of my holes are sore. Thanks again. I came twice.

Total Hits: 37
Orgasms: 26
Time Vibed: 1 Hour

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, clit, forced orgasm, spanking, torture