Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2023, 10:48 AM   #1
olivesmith

Male 19/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

19/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

Hey I’m a 19 yo Male in the US. Im very new to this kind of thing so I’m still exploring my likes and dislikes. I an open to calling and sending pictures but until we get close I probably won’t show my face. For a more detailed list of my likes or dislikes kik me at olivesmithh16
Old 07-13-2023, 07:55 PM   #2
olivesmith

Hey! I wanted to provide a new update with a lot more information and hopefully try to search for a dom again.

So I tried being a dom for a bit, it wasn't as fun... so i'm back searching for a dom/master.

I'm a 19 YO M college student living in Florida. I'm 6'2 and a little on the chunky side but not too overweight (also am very active/love going to the gym and am working on getting more in shape).

I'm a pretty inexperienced sub as i've mostly dommed in the past so i'm still exploring my thorough likes and dislikes. I know I am looking for a long term sub situation but if you're only into short term that's okay. For long term, I strongly prefer if we actually talk and communicate so we get to know each other and get comfortable with each other. I'm okay with pictures and calls, but to start it's most likely going to be without face until we get comfortable with each other. That being said, if i'm sending pictures and showing myself on call I expect the same so that we can build trust.

Some of my likes are bondage, being controlled, JOI, degradation, and probably a lot more
Dislikes - urine, feces, blood, permanent damage, social suicide, family or friends, cross dressing (willing to try if it's a strong like for you)

I don't have toys but I'm willing to get what you want me to get.

If you're interested send me a message and I'll give you a much better list of likes and dislikes but that's just a preliminary thing. I'd love to learn about what I like while being yours!

Message me on kik at olivesmithh16 or snap at oliviassmithh16
Old 07-14-2023, 03:24 PM   #3
Floridamaster45

Hi
Saw your post.
Do you enjoy being naked?
What part of Florida?
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk