Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-17-2023, 01:11 AM   #1
OhMyGosh

Default Questionary: Talking about your kinks

Lately I was wondering how others deal with their sexual thoughts and desires when being around other people. How much do you reveal of your darker side and how does it feel like for you when talking about intimate stuff with other people? Therefore I made up a short questionary for you:
  1. Age:
  2. How hard is it for you in real life to talk about sexual topics in general?
  3. How hard is it for you to talk with someone else about your own sex life?
  4. Which persons knows about your deepest sexual desires, fantasies and fetishes?
  5. What is the most intimate experience or fantasy you have shared with others so far?
  6. How did that person react?
  7. How did it feel like talking about this and did this situation also arouse you as well?
  8. What is the most arousing or perverted thing someone else has ever confessed in front of you?
  9. Would you consider yourself more open minded with sexual topics when writing online with strangers or when talking with people from your closer surroundings that you trust, like close friends or siblings?
  10. If you had the chance, would you like more people to find out more about your sexual secrets?
  11. Have you ever intentionally tried to give anyone certain clues and hints in order to achieve that goal?
  12. Have you ever had any fantasies, that were so extreme or bizarre, that you felt ashamed for having them, but still got aroused by them?
  13. Under which circumstances would you be able to talk with others about it and which person would you choose if you had to pick one?

Please excuse my English, it might sometimes sound a little off, as it is not my native language. Nevertheless I still hope you're able to understand what I'm asking you to answer me here.

Yours,

Claudia

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 12:12 AM   #2
HazelArcher83

1. Age: 27
    Dom / Sub / Switch: Sub
  2. How hard is it for you in real life to talk about sexual topics in general? I find that quite easy with friends as they all talk about sex
  3. How hard is it for you to talk with someone else about your own sex life? - Fairly easy with a handfull of close friends
  4. Which persons knows about your deepest sexual desires, fantasies and fetishes? - ex boyfriends and girlfriends - two best friends and a few people online
  5. What is the most intimate experience or fantasy you have shared with others so far? - Masturbation over pictures of my brother and his girlfriend while they where on the phone
  6. How did that person react? - shocked and thought i was a perv
  7. How did it feel like talking about this and did this situation also arouse you as well? oh yes, very
  8. What is the most arousing or perverted thing someone else has ever confessed in front of you? a ex boyfriend wanted me to fuck him in the arse with a strap on
  9. Would you consider yourself more open minded with sexual topics when writing online with strangers or when talking with people from your closer surroundings that you trust, like close friends or siblings? - online
  10. If you had the chance, would you like more people to find out more about your sexual secrets? - sometimes a i have a fantasy about being busted by friends and they all find out
  11. Have you ever intentionally tried to give anyone certain clues and hints in order to achieve that goal? - yes
  12. Have you ever had any fantasies, that were so extreme or bizarre, that you felt ashamed for having them, but still got aroused by them? - oh yes
  13. Under which circumstances would you be able to talk with others about it and which person would you choose if you had to pick one? - i could only talk to stranger about it that dont judge

Please excuse my English, it might sometimes sound a little off, as it is not my native language. Nevertheless I still hope you're able to understand what I'm asking you to answer me here.

Yours,

Claudia[/QUOTE]
HazelArcher83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 12:38 PM   #3
Litilicious

1. Age: 28
    Dom / Sub / Switch: Switch I guess.
  2. How hard is it for you in real life to talk about sexual topics in general?
    I always try to respond to these topics without going too detailed. Depends on how open they are.
  3. How hard is it for you to talk with someone else about your own sex life?
    Except for my partners (whoever I was attached with) and 1 other friend, I don't talk too much about the details. But I do share about my own experiences if the topic comes up.
  4. Which persons knows about your deepest sexual desires, fantasies and fetishes?
    I never told anyone my deepest desires. But my partner and ex and my friend know quite a few of my kinks.
  5. What is the most intimate experience or fantasy you have shared with others so far?
    I had some bondage before. It was intense.
  6. How did that person react?
    They were in disbelief, smirking and doubting me. Except for 2 of them. But everyone had their own way of fun when it happened.
  7. How did it feel like talking about this and did this situation also arouse you as well?
    It brings back memories! I missed some of it. Well, I wouldn't have participated if it was arousing to answer at all. Feels kind of slutty to have had these relationships before.
  8. What is the most arousing or perverted thing someone else has ever confessed in front of you?
    One of my ex who wanted to be the one tied up. So I kind of made him prove how much he wanted to. I shared a dildo with him.
  9. Would you consider yourself more open minded with sexual topics when writing online with strangers or when talking with people from your closer surroundings that you trust, like close friends or siblings?
    Thinking back, I think kind of. There's lesser restraints when talking about it here.
  10. If you had the chance, would you like more people to find out more about your sexual secrets?
    I'd say yes. It's always fun to know people of the same interests. There's more to do too.
  11. Have you ever intentionally tried to give anyone certain clues and hints in order to achieve that goal?
    I did. Not all responses are good though.
  12. Have you ever had any fantasies, that were so extreme or bizarre, that you felt ashamed for having them, but still got aroused by them?
    Definitely.
  13. Under which circumstances would you be able to talk with others about it and which person would you choose if you had to pick one?
    When I feel we are really in it together, I guess I will tell them about it. It's all about trust. Presumably, it will be my partner (whoever he/she is).
Litilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 01:52 PM   #4
JimmyKarlo

How hard is it for you in real life to talk about sexual topics in general? In general I am open as soon as one has trust. It requires the right people and moment.

How hard is it for you to talk with someone else about your own sex life? Not too hard. Done is already although we never went into any kinky details

Which persons knows about your deepest sexual desires, fantasies and fetishes? Not too many and not all of it. Basically my ex and two friends plus some online friends

What is the most intimate experience or fantasy you have shared with others so far? All together I shared with real persons only a few kinks like heels anal chastity, but no fantasies so for. This was only with online friends.

How did that person react? All good, open minded

How did it feel like talking about this and did this situation also arouse you as well? Feels always good and yes, always arousing

What is the most arousing or perverted thing someone else has ever confessed in front of you? a friend met a guy in the sauna and he was teasing her with only the tip of his quite thick cock in her all the time making her beg to fuck him. He made her wait until the next evening but fulfilled then her wish

Would you consider yourself more open minded with sexual topics when writing online with strangers or when talking with people from your closer surroundings that you trust, like close friends or siblings?
Open minded for sure. Really kinky fantasies I share only online, but would also share them with others if the trust is there, which normally takes a while for me

If you had the chance, would you like more people to find out more about your sexual secrets? In the hope that they might come closer to reality, yes!

Have you ever intentionally tried to give anyone certain clues and hints in order to achieve that goal? Absolutely, slowly testing the terrain

Have you ever had any fantasies, that were so extreme or bizarre, that you felt ashamed for having them, but still got aroused by them? Never got ashamed by anything, it is as it is and as long as everyone is on board let’s sail.

Under which circumstances would you be able to talk with others about it and which person would you choose if you had to pick one? sone pre history oe a good trust would be necessary. I would choose my ex, since she also is part of many fantasies

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 29.03., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: dildo doggy
Last cum: 30.03.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 10:04 AM   #5
shy_pia

1. Age: 20
    Dom / Sub / Switch: sub (maybe a switch with a more dominant sub nature )
  2. How hard is it for you in real life to talk about sexual topics in general? very hard
  3. How hard is it for you to talk with someone else about your own sex life? very hard
  4. Which persons knows about your deepest sexual desires, fantasies and fetishes? irl knows just my very best friend about some of my kinks. And I've told some good friends that I try to become more open minded.
  5. What is the most intimate experience or fantasy you have shared with others so far? My bestie also knows about some of the softer dares I already did.
  6. How did that person react? She was very supportive and understanding
  7. How did it feel like talking about this and did this situation also arouse you as well? At the beginning I was very nervous, but it felt so good to talk to her. Especially when I realised how supportive she was. Felt like a huge relief.
  8. What is the most arousing or perverted thing someone else has ever confessed in front of you? Probably something a god friend told me once. But I won't share any intimate things someone told me in confidence.
  9. Would you consider yourself more open minded with sexual topics when writing online with strangers or when talking with people from your closer surroundings that you trust, like close friends or siblings? Writing with someone online is way easier for me as it felt quite anonymous as long as you don't give away any private details.
  10. If you had the chance, would you like more people to find out more about your sexual secrets? I think so
  11. Have you ever intentionally tried to give anyone certain clues and hints in order to achieve that goal? Yes I did that once
  12. Have you ever had any fantasies, that were so extreme or bizarre, that you felt ashamed for having them, but still got aroused by them? Yes, I definitely has some of those fantasies.
  13. Under which circumstances would you be able to talk with others about it and which person would you choose if you had to pick one? It either has to be someone really close (my bestie or my sis) or someone online that I have some kind of trust in and who doesn't know me in real life.

Thanks for those interesting questions!

likes: hidden nudity, the thrill of the risk to be seen naked

interests: verbal humiliation

limits: pics/vids, probably everything not in my likes/interests

Threads:
shy_pia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 11:12 AM   #6
littlelukas

Dom / Sub / Switch: Sub with light switch tendence

How hard is it for you in real life to talk about sexual topics in general?
Some basic shit talking is easy, but more in a funny way

How hard is it for you to talk with someone else about your own sex life?
If i know the other person from a kinky event etc. easy if not its not possible

Which persons knows about your deepest sexual desires, fantasies and fetishes?
Some of my kinky friends but non of the vanilla persons

What is the most intimate experience or fantasy you have shared with others so far?
Being diapered outside with a group of others, and they could def tell when i wet myself ;D

How did that person react?
smilling and mocking a little bit in a teasing way

How did it feel like talking about this and did this situation also arouse you as well?
a little bit

What is the most arousing or perverted thing someone else has ever confessed in front of you?
drinking pee cocktails from more than 5 persons

Would you consider yourself more open minded with sexual topics when writing online with strangers or when talking with people from your closer surroundings that you trust, like close friends or siblings?
depending if they are kinky friends or not

If you had the chance, would you like more people to find out more about your sexual secrets?
if they react positive, yes

Have you ever intentionally tried to give anyone certain clues and hints in order to achieve that goal?
My Ex GF but never went very far

Have you ever had any fantasies, that were so extreme or bizarre, that you felt ashamed for having them, but still got aroused by them?
I guess everyone has this

Under which circumstances would you be able to talk with others about it and which person would you choose if you had to pick one?
Future GF after i trust her in everything

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy
littlelukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 11:43 AM   #7
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Dom / Sub / Switch: Switch but mostly Sub

How hard is it for you in real life to talk about sexual topics in general? Very

How hard is it for you to talk with someone else about your own sex life? IN person almost impossible. Online no problem.

Which persons knows about your deepest sexual desires, fantasies and fetishes? Only online people that don't know me. In person I don't think anyone.

What is the most intimate experience or fantasy you have shared with others so far? I would probably say my 1st session with a mistress.

How did that person react? I knew they were kink friendly as we barely knew each other so it went well.

How did it feel like talking about this and did this situation also arouse you as well? That woman was more dominant so it was hard to talk about it. I did get very aroused but I was locked away in chastity so it did not show.

What is the most arousing or perverted thing someone else has ever confessed in front of you? Sadly not much outside of probably a joke that most people probably have been spanked more as an adult than as a kid.

Would you consider yourself more open minded with sexual topics when writing online with strangers or when talking with people from your closer surroundings that you trust, like close friends or siblings? Online I am open. In person/people I know I am silent.

If you had the chance, would you like more people to find out more about your sexual secrets? If I knew they were kink friendly I am game. Other people nope.

Have you ever intentionally tried to give anyone certain clues and hints in order to achieve that goal? Out in a few groups I have worn a tshirt that you could read as totally safe or kinky. Now well away from people I know I have worn tshirts highly suggesting chastity and ABDL.

Have you ever had any fantasies, that were so extreme or bizarre, that you felt ashamed for having them, but still got aroused by them? Not really. None are bizarre to me so I am not worried. Yes I know many kinks are bizarre to some other people.

Under which circumstances would you be able to talk with others about it and which person would you choose if you had to pick one? Most of the time the other person would have to open up first for me to bring it up.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 04:57 PM   #8
SubBabyDoll

Dom / Sub / Switch: Switch but currently feel Sub
[*]How hard is it for you in real life to talk about sexual topics in general? Not hard at all

[*]How hard is it for you to talk with someone else about your own sex life? Not hard at all

[*]Which persons knows about your deepest sexual desires, fantasies and fetishes? My intimate partners

[*]What is the most intimate experience or fantasy you have shared with others so far? Many things sub related that I wanted to experiment with, most extreme relating to being helpless in roleplays in real life settings

[*]How did that person react? Wanted to explore

[*]How did it feel like talking about this and did this situation also arouse you as well? Yes

[*]What is the most arousing or perverted thing someone else has ever confessed in front of you? Toss up between urine play or pet play from 2 different individuals

[*]Would you consider yourself more open minded with sexual topics when writing online with strangers or when talking with people from your closer surroundings that you trust, like close friends or siblings? Online I'm more open but it tends to be because others are more open also

[*]If you had the chance, would you like more people to find out more about your sexual secrets? Not really

[*]Have you ever intentionally tried to give anyone certain clues and hints in order to achieve that goal? Many times. My intimate partners, and in college also when I wasn't in a serious relationship and I just had fun.

[*]Have you ever had any fantasies, that were so extreme or bizarre, that you felt ashamed for having them, but still got aroused by them? Yep

[*]Under which circumstances would you be able to talk with others about it and which person would you choose if you had to pick one?
I would probably tell an intimate partner because I wouldn't be with someone I couldn't talk openly with and in the past I always shared anything like this in my relationships that came to mind

Currently I am not owned

Message Me!!

Last edited by SubBabyDoll; 05-06-2023 at 05:00 PM.
SubBabyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 06:49 PM   #9
friendlysub

How hard is it for you in real life to talk about sexual topics in general? Not hard at all, I'm fairly open about sex.
How hard is it for you to talk with someone else about your own sex life? Not difficult at all again, I'm fairly open.

My fetishes and fantasies are what i don't share a lot. A few friends know here and there but not really.

What is the most intimate experience or fantasy you have shared with others so far?
It was shared online which made it easier. It would be my fantasy to be gangbanged.
I don't recall.

How did it feel like talking about this and did this situation also arouse you as well?
It felt nice to share but wasn't arousing.

What is the most arousing or perverted thing someone else has ever confessed in front of you?
Most arousing would be someone sharing a threesome experience.

I am more opened when writing online.

If you had the chance, would you like more people to find out more about your sexual secrets?
probably not.
Have you ever intentionally tried to give anyone certain clues and hints in order to achieve that goal?
Never

Have you ever had any fantasies, that were so extreme or bizarre, that you felt ashamed for having them, but still got aroused by them?
I think CNC fantasies seem to be borderline for me.

Under which circumstances would you be able to talk with others about it and which person would you choose if you had to pick one?
I think I would need to be in some sort of longterm dynamic/relationship to do that.

Favorites: Denial/Control, Humiliation, Pet Play

Dislikes: writing lines, nipple suckers, gagged, body writing, Ice

Limits: Blood, Piss, Scat, Marks, Public, Damage, Pictures/Vid

Toys: Lovense Lush, Lovense Gravity, Dildo, Rabbit vibrator, wand, pussy pump, nipple suckers, ball gag, dog collar, butt plug
friendlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 12:32 AM   #10
SebC

Dom / Sub / Switch: sub

Really easy to talk about general sexual topics around friends, but less when it come to my personal sex life.

Like i say it's a little more difficult for me to talk about my sexual life, but sometimes after a few drinks i am able to talk freely and whithout restriction about it when talking to one person at a time.

My wife, two of my ex girlfriends and probably a few person with who my wife shared to much about me.

Talking about cuckolding to my wife and the way i am aroused by the idea.

My wife did it a couple of time

My arousing increase a lot when talking about it, the feeling to be so powerless was so hot.

My wife giving me detail of her sexual intercourse with anothe man.

I am definitely more open to talk with strangers online and have almost no mimits to talk about sexual topics.

Yes for sure even if i am ashamed for some of my sexual secrets

Yes sometimes i give some little clues when sexual topics come in the conversation.

Yes and i have a few of them that it may be difficult for me to share.

When i am aroused i may be able to push myself to talk about it, and it will be probably with a stranger online.
Old 05-28-2023, 09:30 AM   #11
Eragonasublime

Dom / Sub / Switch: switch
How hard is it for you in real life to talk about sexual topics in general? Not hard at all am an open book
How hard is it for you to talk with someone else about your own sex life? Not hard at all person has questions ask I don't mind being honest
Which persons knows about your deepest sexual desires, fantasies and fetishes?my Best friend and my irl Dom
What is the most intimate experience or fantasy you have shared with others so far? Fantasy always liked idea of being tied naked to tree. Or being a full TPE slave with right Dom n many more
How did that person react? They were totally cool with it n gave pleanty of advice
How did it feel like talking about this and did this situation also arouse you as well?yes it aroused me and opening up is cool with me
What is the most arousing or perverted thing someone else has ever confessed in front of you? Wanting to be totally used by multiple men for a solid month
Would you consider yourself more open minded with sexual topics when writing online with strangers or when talking with people from your closer surroundings that you trust, like close friends or siblings? definitely more open-minded with strangers irl I never leave home unless need to
If you had the chance, would you like more people to find out more about your sexual secrets?I don't mind who knows about my sexual fantasies it's up to me to live up to them or choose to act then out
Have you ever intentionally tried to give anyone certain clues and hints in order to achieve that goal?yes I have sometimes people don't grasp it lol
Have you ever had any fantasies, that were so extreme or bizarre, that you felt ashamed for having them, but still got aroused by them?yes ashamed no multiple people fantasy free use fantasy um many off wall fantasies
Under which circumstances would you be able to talk with others about it and which person would you choose if you had to pick one? honestly I don't mind talking with people about it as long as their 18+ I don't mind sharing my thoughts
Kik switchdtsowned if wish to discuss it
Eragonasublime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 03:08 PM   #12
M1ke

Dom / Sub / Switch: Switch

Quite much

Quite much

Very few very trusted friends

Self-bondage

Said it was cute (lol)

Releaveing and yes it did.

Nothing was THAT arousing

Strangers online

Yep

No

No

Dunno

Likes: bondage, selfbondage, light crossdressing (bottom half, not lingerie), hogtie

Dislikes: long term bondage, frogtie, SM play, roleplay

Limits: nudity, pain, CBT, humiliation, degradation, scat, piss, non self-bondage related poses (can make exceptions), family, friends, exposure, pain, blood

PM Dare List

Clothes and Toys

Kik: M1keGD
M1ke is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
confessions, dirty talk, secrets, sex talk