Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-17-2023, 03:08 AM   #1
SissySlaveEmily

Bomb Extreme diaper play and sissyfication in public!

So I am really into public humiliation, diaper play and sissyfication. I do live in the city center of a big city right next to a public garage.
The garage has 8 floors, with the lower once being completely full and the upper two almost always completely empty.
I am looking for all kinds of humiliating and degrading dares to do there! The more degrading, humiliating and embarrassing the better!
I can go during the day where it’s a lot more risky or at night where it will be possible to do longer dares. Also I do have pics and videos of the garage in case you want them for your tasks send me a text.
Please make me really regret this post and do with me whatever you like!

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 06:16 AM   #2
bellian

I want you to go to the top of the garage and strip down to nothing but your diaper. after you've done that you have to wet twice before you are allowed to go back. I'll let you pick time of day.

Pics would be nice if not a limit kik or discord in sig
Pet play, chastity, abdl
Limits:
Social suicide, perma damage, blood, personal info.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I prefer discord
Kik:
thebellian

Discord:
bell9383
url]
bellian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 06:23 AM   #3
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Double diaper and shortest skirt with the sexiest shoes you have. Max dose a laxative walk up and down the parking garage all 8 floors until you pee 2 times and full of shit

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 02:28 PM   #4
Foliiwy

So let's start with you sticking a dildo up your ass. Then you put on stockings and drive down to the garage. Then you will strip naked, put your clothes under the car and walk away from it for 5 minutes. Then you'll go back to get your clothes and go to your room.

Bondage, vibrator, wear plastic foil, wearing women's clothes, handcuffs, be tied up, outdoor ( only woods ) spanking, I want to be forced to lick my own cum.

Limits:

scat, anal plug, showing face ( for now ) pissing, blood, family, body paint, needles,

What I have:

Leather handcuffs, metal handcuffs, vibrator, magic wand, cook vibe ring

Kik: Foliowy
Foliiwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 02:39 PM   #5
Safelocked

I'm not sure if it's possible with this garage but if you live really next to the garage you could just leave the key at home.

Leave home in a diaper and normal clothes, go to the top of the garage, undress until you're only in your diaper and put all your clothes in a backpack with 2 zippers and then put a padlock on the zippers. Then drop the key down from the garage. Now the only thing you can do is go down to get the key.

Or...if you have a padlock with numbers instead of a key or a small keysafe, you could put the key in there and set a random number, then close it and turn the wheels again. You're now stuck until you guess the right combination (I have a keysafe and found out it takes about 4 hours to go through all combinations on a 4 digit box so keep that in mind!)

And if you'd like it more extreme, have a good meal the evening before and take quick acting laxatives on the roof as well.

Limits: blood, full public, face pics, friends, family, blackmail, scat, illegal, filling my diaper with anything else than what is meant for.

Toys: waddle onesie, diapers, ropes, chains, pacifier, handcuffs, straight jacket, locking pants, gags, baby bottl, enema kit, spreader bar.

I'm male but please call me baby Emma.

Safelocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 12:26 AM   #6
SissySlaveEmily

Thank you very much for the dares. I really appreciate your creative ideas and can’t wait to get the tasks done today and tomorrow!

The following user says Thank You to SissySlaveEmily for this post:
Old 04-25-2023, 02:30 AM   #7
SissySlaveEmily

I did complete all of your dares and it was really exciting and humiliating. I did get seen once and my heart was racing so fast at this point. I would love to do some more tasks and dares amd as always will gladly provide picture and video proof

Old 05-01-2023, 11:59 PM   #8
SissySlaveEmily

I would love to do some more humiliating dares and tasks

Old 05-02-2023, 12:19 AM   #9
RainyPants
Distinguished Member

You are gonna wear a buttplug and take a laxative, bring a facemaks too. Go at night and walk around til you need to poop, once you need to poop you are going to hide and drop your diaper and pick up the poopy buttplug and shove it in your mouth and put a facemask on, begin sucking the buttplug put the diaper back on and masterbate in the diaper as you suck on the plugz once you cum you can walk home drop the diaper lick out the cum and eat it then the dare is over.

If too extreme let me know.

Change My Life One Post At A Time
RainyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RainyPants for this post:
Old 05-02-2023, 03:21 AM   #10
SissySlaveEmily

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyPants View Post
You are gonna wear a buttplug and take a laxative, bring a facemaks too. Go at night and walk around til you need to poop, once you need to poop you are going to hide and drop your diaper and pick up the poopy buttplug and shove it in your mouth and put a facemask on, begin sucking the buttplug put the diaper back on and masterbate in the diaper as you suck on the plugz once you cum you can walk home drop the diaper lick out the cum and eat it then the dare is over.

If too extreme let me know.
No that’s perfect, thank you very much!
I will try to get it done today!

Old 05-08-2023, 01:18 AM   #11
SissySlaveEmily

It took a little longer but I did complete the dare.
It was really pushing me to my limit and I almost got caught a couple of times and was so nervous and excited the whole time! I would love to do some more tasks, I really want to be pushed to my limits and as always I will gladly provide picture and video proof!

Old 05-11-2023, 12:12 PM   #12
rhl
getDare Succubus

Lets go easy, and do this while the sun is still out.
Do you have an enama (prefer) if not, insert a supository now.
Diaper up, put on an above knee skirt.
Now we head up to the 8th floor.
Drop your diaper, with your enama, you do have one, correct.
Get in the optimum possition to insert the enama. Lift the skirt up, and insert a full dose.
Stand up and pull up your diaper.
Now take the bottom hem of the skirt and tuck it into the waist of the diaper.
Hands get clasped behind your back. Now take a casual walk back home,
I did this with a 20 minute walk on a paved path. Several bike riders passed from behind, all said hi, and went on.
It really turned out to be a fun walk.
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:
Old 05-20-2023, 03:05 AM   #13
SissySlaveEmily

Thank you very much for the dare, I did twice already because it was amazing.
The first time I went with a smaller enema but the second time I used a big enema and two diapers. I couldn’t hold it in any longer half way home and let it all out and could feel how my diapers got really big. Also I met quiet a lot of strangers on my way and could see some of them starring or giggling from time to time do it was really humiliating and I was so horny the entire time!

I also do have this weekend entirely for myself so I am looking forward to doing lots of diaper tasks.

Old 05-24-2023, 08:01 AM   #14
rhl
getDare Succubus

We will make this easier this time. No scat, no pee (unless you desire)
Get some large safety pins, or very sticky tape. I have a very over stuffed diaper.
Take a bathroom towel and use it as a diaper. Pin or tape it on. Put on pants, or leggings (whaterever you want to wear). We want the butt to look very well padded. Legs slightly bowed, and that lovely diaper waddle.
Now you will spend the next 2-3 hours like this, and be sure that all of this time is in public. In a street, park, store, etc
Do not pass a bench without sitting on it for a few minutes.

I also enjoyed reading the report on my last request
Old 05-29-2023, 11:44 PM   #15
SissySlaveEmily

Thank you very much for the dare, I am currently out getting everything I need for the dare and plan on doing it in a couple of hours!
As soon as I am done I will write my report!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, extreme, humiliation, public, sissy