Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 11-10-2021, 05:26 PM   #16
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

*Still leisurely editing this one a bit. Will remove this notice when I'm finished.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
Regarding your quote from Meditations, do you seek out philosophical works, classics in particular, or just see what catches your eye?

What else do you grow other than the aforementioned cucumber?
1.) I like quotes and philosophy. I do like classics in most everything.

As I have mentioned, I procrastinate sometimes and said I do that with books as well.

I want to read more Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle. Check out Ovid's Ars Amatoria. Read Sappho. Confucius. Lao Tzu. Rumi. Søren Aabye Kierkegaard. Emily Dickinson and Ralph Waldo Emerson :-)

Henry David Thoureau. Einstein.

And I just did a search just now on philosophers etc. and have come up with a few that sound interesting for me to look up sometime.

Anaximander
Empedocles of Acragas
Leucippus
Zeno of Citium
John Locke
John Stuart Mill

A little of Friedrich Nietzsche
Some of Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Ludwig Wittgenstein

I'm sure there's much more. I'm really great at research, finding things quickly, and other things, but even so procrastinate with myself.

And I would be remiss not to mention Jesus.

When I was a teenager, I was interested in learning about both things I'm interested in ~ and things that I'm not interested in, but are other perspectives that I don't share, yet try to understand their reasons and where they are coming from. I try to understand them. Some things were a little frightening or more so.

I still want to understand many things.

I have an very open mind to people, kinks, and everything yet I am who I am.

I think things like apprenticeships from the masters of the Renaissance era and Raphael Sanzio's The School of Athens painting (even though it was it was from his imagination) are really inspiring...
I enjoy Classical and Impressionist paintings, a bit of abstract, etc.

I would like to freely have discussions kinda like they did back then (but without Socrates fate ) to understand and learn from each other and grow even if some things aren't mutual. It just seems unwelcome oftentimes and not comfortable so I don't attempt.

2.) Pretty sure I said zucchini :-p You're on so many AMAs, so easy to miss. Maybe I'll become a fraction of the AMA whore you are ;-) whenever I squeeze out spare time for it. I like your questions and responses.

My best friend and I have a peach tree, strawberry patch, blueberries, green and purple grapes, cherry tomatoes, green onions, garlic, artichokes, banana peppers, green bell peppers (though my favorite is orange, then yellow), peanuts (though prefer tree nuts), asparagus, variety of carrots and potatoes, watermelons, zucchinis, and cucumbers ( <- which I've first mentioned now ).

We have much more other fruit and vegetable seeds we haven't tried yet. And this garden is only a small glimpse. Eventually we'll have a farm elsewhere.

I'm up to date on answering my questions everyone. Feel free to ask me something if you want. Don't be shy :-D

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 11-10-2021 at 08:14 PM.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 04:12 AM   #17
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Tao Te Ching is a short book, but there's a lot of reading to do around it. Worth it though.

Walden Pond is beautiful.

My apologies for the mistake, zucchini isn't the word we use for it in the UK (courgette), so I must have been tired and glossed over, but still the wrong vegetable! Generally a more comfortable end, though...Thank you the compliment, I'm a curious one.

Wonderful selection of things you grow, it's a healthsome thing. All the best with your homestead ambitions.

Ever plan to fuck a cucumber?

Regarding submission, do you enjoy the disciplinary aspects of it, or more about sexual discovery and freedom?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 04:22 PM   #18
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Tao Te Ching is a short book, but there's a lot of reading to do around it. Worth it though.

Walden Pond is beautiful.

My apologies for the mistake, zucchini isn't the word we use for it in the UK (courgette), so I must have been tired and glossed over, but still the wrong vegetable! Generally a more comfortable end, though...Thank you the compliment, I'm a curious one.

Wonderful selection of things you grow, it's a healthsome thing. All the best with your homestead ambitions.

Ever plan to fuck a cucumber?

Regarding submission, do you enjoy the disciplinary aspects of it, or more about sexual discovery and freedom?
Well, (years ago) back then, I had just harvested some zucchinis and I was nina@'s sub for a short while (part of me wishes it was longer) and she wanted me to fuck a vegetable. My cucumbers weren't ready yet

Thank you for the book recommendation. I'll check it out <3 It looks interesting. I don't think I'll procrastinate on this one, but who knows :-p

Yup. You guessed it. That's what we're gonna do Some good friends and their families might join and live in the distance.

If I fucked I zucchini, why not a cucumber? lol
Like I said, it was just what I had at the time. I also had a carrot, and had to fuck myself with it because of getting a no guess or something on bloxo's 20 question thread a long time ago. Though I rarely got a no guess, and won that entire game round on my first time playing it

As a submissive, I enjoy parts of the disciplinary aspects and parts of the sexual discovery. I haven't been in that headspace for years.

I am headstrong and a kind of brat... probably because I don't want to be dominated, unless there is the rare person I'd do it with... I haven't got close enough mutually, and with patience to me and me feeling comfortable and safe enough to let myself go entirely. I haven't found that person or felt that freedom yet. I myself was slowly getting there with nina@, but my ex girlfriend, which happened around that time, asked to get in relationship with me and to be my sub, and wanted me to be monogamous. She knew back then if I'm with someone and serious about it, I'll give them my all. So she gave me an ultimatum. Long story. I did have a talk with Nina about too.

I changed a lot for my ex. Overlooking my wants and needs for her. I won't do that anymore. I'm not changing for anyone ~ I'm changing if I want to. Take it or leave it.

After all is said, I prefer to Dominate then submit....

And I guess no matter what side of the coin, you're only as free as far as anywhere you and your partner can traverse together.

Henry David Thoreau said “He who walks alone, waits for no-one... The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready... I find it wholesome to be alone the greater part of the time. To be in company, even with the best, is soon wearisome and dissipating. I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude."

I enjoy solitude at times; I am somewhat of an introvert. But I want someone to be in that solitude with.

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 11-11-2021 at 06:42 PM.
Old 11-12-2021, 12:50 AM   #19
SilverBlue

Question You are quite the thinker!

You mention a lot of philosophy and theology, I can see why you'd identify as a Sapiosexual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Post

Henry David Thoreau said “He who walks alone, waits for no-one... The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready... I find it wholesome to be alone the greater part of the time. To be in company, even with the best, is soon wearisome and dissipating. I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude."
Did you do University study of the Humanities by any chance?

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)

Last edited by SilverBlue; 11-12-2021 at 06:20 PM.
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 07:39 AM   #20
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Yes, the right level and quality of company are ongoing problems for an introvert.

Do you use any pesticides or fertiliser on the things you grow?

Regarding my previous question about discipline/discovery, you answered from a submissive perspective; is your approach to that as a dominant different?

You mentioned competitive games; do you enjoy the idea of switchy power struggles?

Do you speak any other languages, and/or are there any you're planning to learn?

Your aim to travel the world with your partner/s, what countries would you prioritise, and why?

Are you experimental in cooking?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
Old 11-12-2021, 08:13 AM   #21
Shrike

How interesting! this has become a conversation about philosophy, i do love it

you have mentioned Thoureau, who was a great defender of trekking and getting lost in nature to find himself, what do you think about nature? do you like trekking? what has been your longest walk alone?

by the way, Arthur Schopenhauer said that: “You can only be totally yourself while you are alone: ​​who, therefore, does not love solitude, does not love freedom either; for only if you are alone you are free ”.
Kik: ShrikeDom
likes: nipple play, cum control, exposition, anal (I have been ordered to put anal on my likes)
limits: cum play, watersports, face, scat, blackmail, public
RULES PM Dares
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Shrike for this post:
Old 11-14-2021, 05:59 AM   #22
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

I'm up to date on answering my questions everyone. Feel free to ask me something if you want. Don't be shy :-D

***Still editing this one leisurely. Will remove this notice when finished doing so :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Post
You mention a lot of philosophy and theology, I can see why you'd identify as a Sapiosexual.

Are you a scholar of the Humanities by any chance?
I mentioned that Thoreau quote while also saying
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Post
I enjoy solitude at times; I am somewhat of an introvert. But I want someone to be in that solitude with.
No, I only have some college at an art school. I went when I wasn't sure, because my brother asked me to. It was still my decision and immature fault. I majored in photography briefly, then video production for the rest of the time. I don't have the traditional learning style. I knew much less about what my learning style was back then. I tried to get accommodations because I was having difficulty, so the college counselor sent me to the University of Pittsburgh to get an evaluation. In the end, I couldn't get accommodations because they said I have a higher than average IQ.

When I left college, my family wanted me to join the military...

Quote:
Yes, the right level and quality of company are ongoing problems for an introvert.

Do you use any pesticides or fertiliser on the things you grow?

Regarding my previous question about discipline/discovery, you answered from a submissive perspective; is your approach to that as a dominant different?

You mentioned competitive games; do you enjoy the idea of switchy power struggles?

Do you speak any other languages, and/or are there any you're planning to learn?

Your aim to travel the world with your partner/s, what countries would you prioritise, and why?

Are you experimental in cooking?
1.) No pesticide. Anything thing sprayed on our plants when needed is natural, like Bioneem. Fertilizers: my best friend uses Miracle Gro, blood meal dirt, mushroom compost; Cactus, palm, and citrus soil, top soil....

2.) Regarding submission, do you enjoy the disciplinary aspects of it, or more about sexual discovery and freedom...Regarding my previous question about discipline/discovery, you answered from a submissive perspective; is your approach to that as a dominant different?

I answered it from a submissive perspective, because I misread it that way. It could be read either way, but at first glance it looked to me like that's what you were asking. I am first generation offspring in the United States. My Mom was born and raised in the capital of the Philippines until she was almost a teenager, then her Father moved them all to his countryside province of Pangasinan. She came to the States when she was 20 and had my older brother in Hawaii.

My Dad still lives in Puerto Rico with my stepmother and their triplets. He used to be in the United States Navy.

So even though I write well and have advanced reading skills, I sometimes answer things slightly differently or understand them a tiny bit differently when reading it, because I was raised around many cultures with my family members. Puerto Ricans, Filipinos, and Europeans... my stepfather is an Italian raised in Switzerland. His family moved there when he was ten or a little after, they were from Finale Ligure, but still have a home near Naples. He is not a good man, but his mother is a saint. God bless her the rest of her days and her soul wherever she goes.

Anyway let me answer that question again. "Regarding submission, do you enjoy the disciplinary aspects of it, or more about sexual discovery and freedom... you answered from a submissive perspective; is your approach to that as a dominant different?"

Yes. I enjoy it both. It is two halves to a whole for me. Granted, one half might be a slightly bigger amount or have more weight to it. Not to say either is more important. It is a personal thing unique to each individual; and for me, they both complement and complete each other...

A bit more weight being put into the disciplinary aspects which I enjoy. Of course the sapio and demisexual in me would say that which would then naturally connect to the sexual discovery and freedom.

It is like a well made house.

The disciplinary is the foundation, or soul and skeletal system, or heart and blood...

And the sexual discovery and freedom... it's the meat. The fleshly physical reward sprouted up from that soil. A sound structure. One that transcends physicality, combines consciously, and transports you anywhere ~ heaven, hell, or a personal construct of both should one choose ;-P We are the master builders....

I still have much to learn.

3.) You mentioned competitive games; do you enjoy the idea of switchy power struggles? Hmm... Umm... I actually don't like competition much... I don't like rushing for anything. Though some things I am quicker at than others, like work. And simply learning other things, or just enjoying the roses with everything else.

To give you an idea, I'm naturally good at chess... but I prefer the relaxed fun of checkers. Playing pool is fun too. My family had both kinds.

So yeah, it could be appealing. As long as it felt naturally fun predominantly and playful competitiveness in the rear Yeah, then it could get exciting :-D

4.) Do you speak any other languages, and/or are there any you're planning to learn?

...which brings me back to my answer from SilverBlue's question. My mother and older brother tried to force me into the military when I left after some college because I wasn't ready and prepared yet...

They took me to a recruiter to join the Delayed Entry Program (DEP), to give me some time to choose and in the meantime possibly train. I took the ASVAB which I barely studied for and got a higher score than my older brother who studied for it, who is now four years former military and currently a mechanical engineer who is trained to do computer coding for a software instead.

From my score I was able to score into the more intelligent jobs and branch of the military, The United States Air Force (USAF).

They did a physical and tested my strength with a weight lifting pulley machine. I was holding a bar with a cord attached and had to lift as much weight as I could.

People sometimes think I am an athlete or maybe previous military or law enforcement, but I am not. I never had a regular or real exercise routine, but I look like and seem like I do. So yeah, I never worked out regularly or whatever.

I lifted that bar, and they would keep adjusting it to heaviest to a little lighter, and ask me to lift again.

When I was able to lift it, they said I lift much more than an average woman.

When it came to pick a job description of what was available based on my ASVAB scores, I chose Airborne Cryptologic Linguist.

That would require up to two years education at the Defense Language Institute in Monterey California learning the language they chose for you.

To get in, you must first pass another test, the DLAB test.

For that there is no study guide.
It is an individual's natural aptitude in three or four different ways not to be discussed further in detail after taking.

All the language of the world are given 5 levels according to difficulty.

To get that job, you must score into the hardest level languages - Level 5.

I scored in. I just made it it in. The first point in the grading range of Level 5 languages.

And I only know and speak English fluently.

I ended up turning down joining the military. I wanted it to be my choice and not forced into it. My Mom threatened to kick me out the house after returning from college if I didn't join. I decided to leave my hometown and move to a big city in the Midwest where my best friend was.

I used to speak Spanish fluently at like three when my Mom lived in Puerto Rico for a little while...

They divorced when I was four.

I didn't learn Tagalog because my Mom was a single mother raising my two brothers and I on her own from when I was 4 to when I graduated elementary school, so seven years.

She always managed to feel very present in our lives, make us feel loved, cook for us enough... everything. She was amazing.

She worked 3 jobs, so couldn't teach me Tagalog fluently. I know a few words and am good at guessing the proper dictation and pronunciation on my own. I spontaneously read some to her and she would be surprised and tell me very good often and correct me very little as needed.

My older brother (by 7 years and 3 months) was sometimes the babysitter of my younger brother (1 year 3 months) and I.

Then we also had a babysitter across the street when my brother needed the time and balance to be a high school teenager, maintain average grades, and socialize.

The babysitter across the street was a single mother as well who was deaf and had a daughter who was one year older than me. She was really our babysitter and was a very responsible girl. Her Mom would relax because she had a good daughter she could trust, but still would cook us meals and usually watch TV. Her daughter had blond hair blue eyes and lots of freckles.

Anyway, my Mom met my stepfather at the last two years of my elementary school and they were just friends then as he was trying to salvage his divorce. He asked her advice, and she told him to try his best to work things out and save it. He tried but he couldn't.

My stepfather knows English, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Italian, Swiss German and German. He's a retired engineer.

I love Latin. I took two years of Classical Latin in highschool and aced it. It was fun and I had a best friend in there back then.

I have a book in Latin and some Latin education books, but haven't touched them yet. I told you about my procrastination with myself.

There are other more obscure languages I'd like to learn or find interesting... If I learn a language, I want someone to practice it with lifelong. Otherwise I'm not motivated or inspired enough to alone.

5.) Your aim to travel the world with your partner/s, what countries would you prioritise, and why? Ireland and New Zealand - nature. France - food, romantic, spirit... Mongolia - nomadic culture and land observation, supposedly lots of archaeological finds to come too. Portugal - spiritual reasons, and to see the Azores Islands. Sri Lanka - spiritual reasons, nature, archaeology, and to just check out the culture... Norway - just feel a call to see the nature and culture and history. Egypt, Israel, and Greece - ancient history and culture, and just to see and experience the land. Iceland - want to experience their natural hot springs. Fiji, Bali - why not? :-D Japan, want to see their nature and their historical culture more, and see their BDSM scene and dungeons there

6.) Are you experimental in cooking?
I can be at times.

I don't cook as often as I like. I like to take my time and make everything from scratch. Whenever cooking something, I usually learn a recipe right on the first try, second at most. The next time I cook it, I usually tweak the recipe if it needs more or less of an ingredient based on who I'm cooking for's taste and then mine too after.

I've cooked Filipino food, made pasta from scratch, pizza dough (with active yeast and flour and warm water) from scratch and adding good pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and toppings which my stepfather said didn't raise his blood sugar (he's diabetic) as much as other pizzas usually do. I've cooked my friends and partners favorite food for them whatever it happened to be, and they enjoyed it. I am good at learning recipes quickly and perfecting them as needed or making something up, creating my own menu. As any good hostess does, or simply when planning what meal to make for the day.

And baking sweets can get even more creative <3

Anyway, like I said, I'm good at cooking/baking whatever I attempt, but I don't as often as I'd like because my best friend is a good cook too and spoils me with it.

She's half Polish and Sicilian. She's good at food experimenting too, but not at dessert. She'd rather just buy it or ask me to make it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
How interesting! this has become a conversation about philosophy, i do love it

you have mentioned Thoureau, who was a great defender of trekking and getting lost in nature to find himself, what do you think about nature? do you like trekking? what has been your longest walk alone?

by the way, Arthur Schopenhauer said that: “You can only be totally yourself while you are alone: ​​who, therefore, does not love solitude, does not love freedom either; for only if you are alone you are free ”.
I love nature. I would love trekking but want a good friend or partner to trek with. My best friend and I have pets and a lot to do in general and just try to relax, but I'll make an effort to plan something cool and push her to come and enjoy sometimes. Thanks.

My best trek was with a former friend and coworker of mine named Farrah. She lived by the beach and there was also a forest that was part of a State Park nearby that spanned a good amount of miles...

I didn't keep track of the distance, her and I simply walked and sometimes jogged with her dog Tiger just enjoying the woods. It was a like a whole other world. She's more of a hippy than I am, heh. She's really spectacular. I miss her. We both just fell out of touch. We've both moved. I could contact her, but there's not much need to. She's in her own world too, getting lost in nature oftentimes

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 11-14-2021 at 01:32 PM.
Old 11-14-2021, 10:37 AM   #23
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

You answered beautifully. I know you prefer to Domme, but have a switchy side, so I'm always interested to hear from both perspectives. Thank you. All the best with Latin; I was always pretty terrible at it, and so out of practice it's rusted to nothing, but want to get back into the swing of it. If you want to buddy up, feel free. No worries if not.

Do you keep bees, or plan to?

How often do you sing?

Have you been unsuccessful in growing a particular plant you really wanted to?

Have you ever dug a pond?

-Paul Eldridge
Old 11-15-2021, 04:37 PM   #24
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I wanted to add more quotes in response to yours Shrike; I couldn't in the last post because I went over the maximum allowed characters per post, lol

Anyway,
Nature reflects everything. Solitude, freedom, companionship...

"An apple tree is just like a person. In order to thrive, it needs companionship that’s similar to it in some ways, but quite different than others." – Jeffrey Stepakoff

"You could hold me and I could hold you. And it would be so peaceful. Completely peaceful. Like the feeling of sleep, but awake in it together." – John Green

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson

“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
Quote:
You answered beautifully. I know you prefer to Domme, but have a switchy side, so I'm always interested to hear from both perspectives. Thank you. All the best with Latin; I was always pretty terrible at it, and so out of practice it's rusted to nothing, but want to get back into the swing of it. If you want to buddy up, feel free. No worries if not.

Do you keep bees, or plan to?

How often do you sing?

Have you been unsuccessful in growing a particular plant you really wanted to?

Have you ever dug a pond?
1.) I would like to buddy up for Latin. Remember, I said lifelong, so if that's your intent then message me and we can set up a study plan.

2.) Not yet. Yes I plan to. I'm not allergic to bees and my best friend told me about an elderly couple in a gated community in our area that ordered a queen bee and mating pair... Plus I've seen a corrugated plastic box of bees shipped at least once before. I'm not allergic, and hello sweet honey Plus an excuse to plant more pretty flowers

3.) Not as often as I like. I hum sometimes and sing at times. Usually quiety and privately, I'm kinda shy

I think I'll make rules for myself, one of them being to sing at least once a day. Maybe, I'll share it with y'all sometimes. I've done so before as Joan Sky, but I've taken the blog posts of those recordings down before I left the site 3 years ago.

4.) No, ultimately my best friend and I have been successful in everything we've planted. Forgot to mention we also have avocado plants. We have much more seeds to try and haven't planted everything we'd like to yet.

5.) Not yet, but will. Will probably have pretty koi in one just for aesthetics. Then design more with farm raised seafood in the rest

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 11-15-2021 at 04:59 PM.
Old 11-15-2021, 06:46 PM   #25
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Wonderful! I'll PM you about setting up a plan in the next couple of days. Yes, I am fully aware of the commitment, and hold myself accountable. Really looking forward to it. That is a good rule.

Are you enjoying this thread more than you thought you would when you started it?

In another AMA you asked about smelling fetish behaviour, and in your lovely carrot fucking post you mentioned sniffing the carrot after you were done. Could you talk more about your sniffing habits?

-Paul Eldridge
Old 11-16-2021, 05:42 PM   #26
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Wonderful! I'll PM you about setting up a plan in the next couple of days. Yes, I am fully aware of the commitment, and hold myself accountable. Really looking forward to it. That is a good rule.

Are you enjoying this thread more than you thought you would when you started it?

In another AMA you asked about smelling fetish behaviour, and in your lovely carrot fucking post you mentioned sniffing the carrot after you were done. Could you talk more about your sniffing habits?
Cool. Got your PM. Don't delay messaging whenever you wish. Enthusiasm is flattering, appreciated, and welcome. The additional information you divulged is fine. And branching to poetry is even more awesome :-D Good idea. I would like to learn both reading and speaking, so we can set up practicing both if you're comfortable with that. And you said many years. I hope that means lifelong to you. Because I don't want to learn a language unless it does

Good rule for myself about singing? Thanks. Yeah, I think so too

Actually yes, more than I thought I would.

I didn't want to make it at first. I actually thought it would highlight my inexperience and falsely paint me as a prude, even though I'm such a horny angel lol ;-)
And that it would make me less interesting etc.

I was feeling sad and hurting before I made it, and tried to masochistically hurt myself by making it which is not normal for me to be to myself, but was also dealing with it and pushing myself at high speed through the unwanted emotions (which is what I've been doing with myself lately and going after what I want more than I would usually, pushing limits, boundaries, comfortability, etc), but I'm actually a sadist in reality, though I don't have practice in it yet.

Yeah, I asked my recent (now former) sub WedgieGirly about what her kinks were and she didn't want to admit that smelling fetish of hers publicly on her AMA, but did it to show how much she wanted to sub for me.

Did I mention sniffing the carrot here in my AMA? I cannot find me saying that. You and your imagination ~ first cucumbers, then me sniffing a carrot soaked in my special dressing :-p Maybe you just want a bite

If all you think about is my pussy and how it tastes, well... get in line

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 11-16-2021 at 06:51 PM.
Old 11-17-2021, 08:50 AM   #27
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Will do! Am looking into things I can use on this potato machine for voice chat. In general, no, I'm not at all comfortable with it, but I'm committed to learning the language, and if you are, too, then you won't be left in the lurch. Teamwork requires sacrifice!

I'm very happy to hear you're having a better time of it.

Does the defendant deny post-coital carrot sniffing?

Was that sniffing mere curiosity, or part of a pattern of deviant olfactory behaviour?

Are there any edible plants you're not interested in growing? (Or fucking...)

Do you drink alcohol?

Do you enjoy or avoid B&W films?

-Paul Eldridge

Last edited by StrawDog; 11-18-2021 at 02:50 AM.
Old 11-17-2021, 10:44 AM   #28
Shrike

Quote:
“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
I didn´t know it, but I love it, It reminds me the Psalms 23:4 "though I go through the valley of deep shade, I will have no fear of evil; for you are with me" I must say that I am not religious at all, but the knowledge is fine.

no more questions from me, just my sincere wish that you enjoy all aspects of your life
Kik: ShrikeDom
likes: nipple play, cum control, exposition, anal (I have been ordered to put anal on my likes)
limits: cum play, watersports, face, scat, blackmail, public
RULES PM Dares
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 07:11 PM   #29
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Will do! Am looking into things I can use on this potato machine for voice chat. In general, no, I'm not at all comfortable with it, but I'm committed to learning the language, and if you are, too, then you won't be left in the lurch. Teamwork requires sacrifice!

I'm very happy to hear you're having a better time of it.

Does the defendant deny post-coital carrot sniffing?

Was that sniffing mere curiosity, or part of a pattern of deviant olfactory behaviour?

Are there any edible plants you're not interested in growing? (Or fucking...)

Do you drink alcohol?

Do you enjoy or avoid B&W films?
Lol, sounds like you're trying to make people believe things I didn't write I sniffed it in this AMA or anywhere else recently, but of course I was curious

My former sub WedgieGirly has a smelling fetish, you might be confusing her conversations with me.

Me personally with someone? I like smelling their skin around their neck, pheromones. The shampoo on their hair. Soap on their skin. Private parts. Perfume, cologne, aftershave, tasteful/romantic/and or aromatherapy scented candles, smell goods.

Thank you for your gentle advice and encouragement in PM. It means a lot. People don't often reach out like that, you know?

I'm sorry about your day. We all have days like that, myself included. Yesterday, in fact. But only the first half, then it got better Thank God.

I'm glad that the thought and promise of us learning Classical Latin brought some brightness to your day.

I'm very much excited to learn it with you also.

I can get more fitting books that we decide upon. I just had a tiny few over the years mainly because of nostalgia (and hoping for someone to learn it with eventually).

All I have at the moment is just stuff I happened across one time...

Cassel's Latin and English Dictionary 2002
Oxford A Dictionary of Latin Words and Phrases 1998
Teach Yourself (series) beginner's latin (why the apostrophe, I don't know) 2003 edition
Love and Transformation: an Ovid Reader (A Latin Reader, Second Edition, Richard A. LaFleur, 1999)
Virgil Aeneid Books I - XII Together with Bucolics, Eclogues, and Georgics (by Levi Hart and V. R. Osborn, Students' Interlinear Translations 1961 <- if you have kik and can't acquire a certain book I can always send you a pic of the text)

And my high school used Ecce Romani books, but only have the very first one and workbook at the moment. Only got the initial interesting stuff for nostalgia as I stated. Then the rest when it got more real like now :-p

Ecce Romani, A Latin Reading Program, 1A Meeting the Family, Second Edition 1995

Ecce Romani 1A Language Activity Book, Student's Edition, 1995

Actually I probably would want to try growing everything and sticking with what is wanted and best. If it's fuckable, I'll probably let my future female sub try it, lol

I do not drink for social reasons. I rarely drink alcohol. No reason. I simply don't crave it much.

When I do, which is miraculous, it's usually wine. I prefer slightly sweet wines. And aesthetically Blush and Rosé wines are always pretty to me.

Beer is even more rare for me to drink, but I usually go for Miller Lite.

And if I have the rare sore throat starting or barely the sniffles I take a tall shot of blackberry brandy (barely a sore throat) or this moonshine (rare cold or both, not just one) and they don't come.

I don't drink everything in the wine glass or bottle either. I stop when I no longer want any. Yes, I'm peculiar.

It's not necessarily on special occasions, but there is a tiny chance to be that than otherwise.

I actually adore black and white films very much, though I haven't seen many. I enjoy them simply, but also find myself thinking once in a while that I probably could make them better if I ever had the chance to make my own. Just being honest.

Quote:
I didn´t know it, but I love it, It reminds me the Psalms 23:4 "though I go through the valley of deep shade, I will have no fear of evil; for you are with me" I must say that I am not religious at all, but the knowledge is fine.

no more questions from me, just my sincere wish that you enjoy all aspects of your life
I don't say I'm religious. I say I'm spiritual. I explore many things and paths, believe they all lead to the same Source eventually, and I adapt and evolve as I learn from my mistakes or from new understandings.

My favorite scripture and mine has always been 1 Corinthians 13. It also happens to be 13 verses. Wow, 3rd time the number 13 has popped up for me lately. Lucky number. Anyway ~

First Corinthians Chapter Thirteen:

If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

For we know in part and we prophesy in part,

but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Anyway, I saw you post a blog about yourself. I am a switch also. Just like you, I started off subbing a little, but have been in the Dominant headspace primarily and prefer it...

And I wish for the happiness of you and your future sub to be abundant and overflowing... In the meantime, energetic and joyous days for yourself full of big smiles and hearty laughter.

Thanks for visiting my AMA and for acceping my friend request

Good night Shrike.

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 11-19-2021 at 04:25 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Goddess Joanna for this post:
Old 11-19-2021, 12:51 PM   #30
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

So, you are a sniffer! (I am, too) Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case.

Do you and your friend grow culinary herbs?

Have you experimented with things like making vinegar, live yeast, infusing oils, etc?

Are there any plants you grow for spiritual reasons?

When gardening, do you prioritise decorative or edible plants?

Have you tried, or plan to try, different growing techniques like cooperative planting (three sisters), different rotations, Hugelkultur, hydroponics, etc?

Do you plant to encourage particular wildlife?

What are your thoughts on pigs? Literal pigs...

As you've sniffed yourself, have you tasted yourself, also?

-Paul Eldridge

Last edited by StrawDog; 11-19-2021 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Predictive text, grrr.

Advertisements
Kink Talk