Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-03-2023, 02:44 AM   #376
lololo72
Distinguished Member

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? yes, I did it several times

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes, I dod iz and it was great. I like to do next time too.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? I don't like chastity

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? may be yes.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Nice idea, I dream about it to do it somwhere

6 Would you piss yourself in public. May be yes

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
yes
8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? - no
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. - yes, to be toy for mistress and her friends

10 Would you drive naked? yes, I did it and like it

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) - Yes, but without cameras and somwhere far from my home country

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? - no, but never don't say never

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? - yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? - yes, nice idea

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? - yes but somewhere far from my home country

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
- yes, nice idea
17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
- yes, nice and thrilling idea
18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? yes, limit cam be 5cm diameter and 18cm long

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? - yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? - yes
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14195
https://www.exposedpassion.com/post....d7c7249d8a.jpg
likes: BDSM, anal, bondage, spanking, semipublic or hiden naked dares, naked and dared on cam, bodywriting (not permanent)
dislikes:crossdresing, messy, hard pain
limits: no face, poo, needles, family and friends
lololo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 03:25 AM   #377
hail

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes I would

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes I would

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Possibly

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
Maybe shopping if i was horney, definitely not work

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
No

Maybe if I'm horney

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
No

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Friends who like that type of thing then possibly otherwise no

10 Would you drive naked?
No, can't drive

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Semi public maybe, full public no

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
If horney maybe

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Yes to body writing

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Only if wearing clothes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
No

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Anything that wont comfterbley fit, could cause things like rash/infection and could cause damage (temporary or permanent) in the ass

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Yes to hen party

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Definitely pussy

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 11:29 AM   #378
cloudwatcher

yes but not for a long time

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?

definitely

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?

a little reluctantly yes

shopping yes, work no

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

yes but only a city or two away from where i live

i could be convinced to but it would take a lot

i'd let a golden shower happen if my partner was really into it but nothing farther than that

probably not i don't have a very high pain tolerance

depends on what would be asked of me but probably yes. anything thats not too painful, unsafe, or life altering and i'd be down i think

i've done this before, but it's scary lol. definitely not during the day

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)

done this, but only just outside my car. i'd do it if i was really sure i wouldn't get caught

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?

lol this happens all the time so yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?

i've done this twice and it isn't terrible but i'm anxious the whole time lol so yes a little reluctantly

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?

most kinds that can be reversed with a shower or two and are easy to clean up. no shaving tho its really annoying as it grows back

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?

probably not lol thats a little much for me

hmm maybe. the button one at least

if it was really convincing sure

a lot of things have been in my ass haha so yes. anything safe and painless would be the requirements

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?

hmm maybe but probably not

definitely
Limits: feces, messy, shaving, big pain, permanent, full public, showing face.
Not very active rn. Still open to dares!
PM dares, always-in threads, and toy list.
cloudwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 12:50 AM   #379
SebC

Be tied up & Spanked - I have done it a couple of time

Yes, i have experienced it one time with a girl but would love to do it with a group

Yes, never post the key but i let my partner keep the keys

No, but i do it often wearing sexy lingerie behind my formal clothes

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No, and i have no interest in this

Maybe, i did it one time in the past, around 5 minute walking distance from my home, living in the center of a city

Yes, but more interested by golden shower

Yes, i like particularly have my balls punished

yes i would love that to be totaly enslaved to someone for a full week and be humiliated, used and abused for her/his pleasure and entertainment

No because i don't own a driving license

I would love that, on a nudist beach wearing a chastity device or with a sign that say "tiny cock", but as well in a public parc and be caught by someone that will take advantage of the situation.

Yes, and i have a lot of theme already online and keep always a few on exposedrealfun

Yes, and even more if a group of men give me direction when a group of Women write humiliating commentary and have a good laugh

yes and i like bodywriting a lot

yes with a few limits but i like such kind of humiliating task.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms
No

yes i would love that

yes because i am an anal slut, limit exist to be pushed, but a feet will be maybe the maximum i can allow

yes for both but girls will be probabely more interested to laugh at my little cock, to humiliate me and gang bang me with strapon

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Yes but cocks comes first in the line
Old 05-04-2023, 05:51 AM   #380
xt599

- no goes to childhood memories and that aint fun

-maybe if some limits were discusses /imposed

-done this already

-no cause i dont corssdress or have any female clothes

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
-done this one a few times havent been caught with my pants down yet lol

-not intentionally

-no

-maybe, balls

-maybe, again with some reasonable restrictions

-i don't drive but if i did sure

-done this before both intentionally and not

-done this before

-done this before

-i don't find those things to be humiliating so yes, maybe

-possibly depending on the weather and where i was going

-no only because it would be a waste of perfectly good clothes

-if the one painting was good at it and it would last a while on a warm day

-no

-too much extra chub to look good doing that so no, if i was in better shape sure

-maybe
Telegram: @cantarie

forever commando.
looking for someone to buy me a cellmate2 and control it

limits: blood, permanent marks, scat, family, anal, illegal, pee, cei.

Kik dares I've joined and my Pm dares are in my blog.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=285482
xt599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 11:31 AM   #381
sissybill
Distinguished Member

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? / both

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? shopping yes

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. yes

6 Would you piss yourself in public. yes
7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? cock

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. yes/id never say no

10 Would you drive naked? yes ive done it multiple times

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? oh yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. yes

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? oh yes

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? yes/nothing sharp

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? absolutely

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? cock yes

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 02:23 PM   #382
rhl
getDare Succubus

Yes, I have been tied and spanked. Ideally I'd like to be naked tied spread between two poles or trees. Then a switch applied
Yes, tied to stakes. Who knows what? Ideally I may be shaved, my mouth and ass used for their pleasure, and hopefully my mouth used as a toilet
Haven't thought about this, but I think I woukd
How sexy, I love being in public "gender bending) I have worn heels, mini skirt, panties, bra and a cute too while shopping
Maybe, if I'm with a group that knows about it. I did do this once, with pants one size to big. This way it would take about 15 minutes for the pants to drop
Yes, if dared. One time while out, I was told to be diapered, I chose not to. She told me to piss in my pants, I did, then she added her piss to my pants
Yes, I was with a group, the subject of fantasies we have. The group said that they will fullfil my fantasy and for the next several hours. I was everyone urinal. I hope some day to be used for number 2
I would like to experience someone, with shoes on, grind their feet
Yes
Yes, I have
Yes, several times I have put myself in this situation, I've also been tied naked, and blindfolded, to a street light
If someone has my photos, would I be a le to stop them?
Yes, I would like to try this
I have gone out with a collar and leash, led around town, including eating at a restaurant.
Yes, I have been on walks, commando with a micro skirt, cheeks showing. A 15 minute walk with only a waist leangth t-shirt and diaper. Completely naked, if it was legal, yes
16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons).

This is something I kept reading about, and decided to do. I put on only a knee leangth sweater, in the evening, went to my favorite board walk. Every time I passed a person or group of people, one button was cut. Their where not many people, but near the end, without using my hands, I had to get creative, to try and hide things from those passing by.
Won't cause much damage or need a trip to the hospital to get removed
Yes, like question 2, they can have their way
20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Yes, I've been to a few glory holes, answered a CL add and once, had a few girls (I knew one) sit on my face
Old 05-05-2023, 04:05 PM   #383
SubbBoye

Been there

Been there and would repeat

Yes!

Not into crossdressing, I would look ridiculous

Not sure, might risk it

No

Yes, love it

I have very sensible balls, but I love the punishment

Yes, I would love to be a fully committed slave full time. I would do anything m owner ordered, sleep in a cage if necessary

Is that legal? If so, yes, no problem

Depends on the situation, probably not (exposing myself to others is not really that exciting if they don't want to see it)

Have done so myself, although anonymously

As long as I can hide my face

Yes!

Nope, see 11 and 4

Don't think so

No, I don't like to expose myself to people that did not choose to see it

Limits would be anything that could be hard to retrieve, unsafe or just too big

Absolutely!

YES!!
SubbBoye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 10:23 PM   #384
SubBabyDoll

All of the above

It depends on if I like the group or not

Yes

I'm not a sissy but I could wear men's clothes sure

I have

maybe..

with the right person like a dominant I adored and trusted yes

No

Of course but for me that's normal

I have done

Sure but I would need to think of an alternative place besides a non nude beach

I have done yes

I have done but when I was much younger as a punishment

I have done but I don't like it and think it's boring

Yes I've done and would do again

I've never done and probably not

Nah

No, I only would do anal with an ex dom

Sure

Umm no

Currently I am not owned

Message Me!!
SubBabyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 05:00 PM   #385
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

- Yes spanked no to whipped

- Yes, but only once trusted

- Yes but only once trusted

- No social suicide

- Have done semi public, won’t do full public it’s a crime.

- Yes, I have before

- Yes to golden shower no to drinking

- Cock

- No

- No it’s illegal here

- No very insecure

- Yes without face

-No too risky

- Yes, anything

- Yes except naked

- No legality

- No legality

- Yes when it’s too painful

- prefer stag

- Yes

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 09:32 PM   #386
Blankzee
Account Banned

Yes, as a punishment. (spanking part, tied up hell yeah)

Yes

I hate denial, but if I had to yes

no. especially at work.

Absolutely not.

No.

Not voluntairly or as something enjoyable. But maybe...

As punishment, yes. Preferably the dick as the balls fucking hurt like hell.

Not right now. I just turned 18 as of writing this and I am still just exploring.. im not necesarily confortable with much yet.

No.

No. I dont like the idea of exposing others to this stuff out of nowhere. It can understandably weird some people out, and people just want to go about their days without interuption. It is also illegal in a lot of cases to be naked in public. However, when it comes to being naked in a public place thats designed for adults and nudity, thats a whole different story.

Not yet, and definently never identity revealing (face, etc), but I see myself possibly liking it in the future and others liking it too.

Would I? Likely not. Could I though, probably. Will I at some point, probably.

Body writing hidden is acceptable. Shaving bupes and ass is fine (I always shave pubes), but nothing more than that for me.

No.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.i
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... what? No..?

[B]NO LOL![ WHAT THE FUCK LMAO/B]

Anything .. absolutely not. Nothing unsafe or very painful.

Not right now lol. And honestly, probably not. Im really not a party person.

Sure!

Its my birthday and I'm going to college!!!

18/M Bi USA
Loves/Likes/Dislikes/Hates/Soft Limits/Hard Limits
PM Dares
Toys

Home Alone: NO
Please keep dares easy enough to do while other people are home.
Blankzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 01:28 AM   #387
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

Yes I would do it.
Yes I would love this
Back when I was having an online mistress possibly
Nah but have done under normal clothes
Nah I couldn’t
Nah
I’ve peed on myself but i would let my partner pee on me
I’ve done CBT and self tortured both. I brought myself to tears with ball spanking
I have before but only online. I did so much stuff. Message me if you want lots of detail. I would also do this with my partner
I have before but only at night
I have but in a very quiet small town
I have had this happen before
I’ve done this but only to a small select group that my mistress set up
I’ve done body writing and pubic shaving that was in a weird shape. I’ve also been humiliated by posting pictures and being made fun of
I’ve gone for nude walks but only at like 3am
Nah I could never
I would love to but couldn’t do it
Yes I would. I would try anything but nothing to do damage
Yeah for money yes
I’d suck the pussy of any stranger but I love doing it to my partner
If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 02:08 AM   #388
SissyCecelia

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? yep i would. could be a very fun experience

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? i love cnc! so yes!

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? yup. love the risk. though i gotta find a fitting cage

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? jesus. thats a hard one. but androgynous style, sure. full on crossdressing? i dont think so. not yet.

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. i dont like possibly exposing myself to kids, so no.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. been there, dont that. omorashi sure is a fun fetish

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? see my last answer

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? definetly the balls. they hurt right now. i finished a session about 2 hours ago

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. yes i would like to be a sissy whore for a master/group of masters. just there to please them. be used at any time they want - in any way they want. be it that i am sleeping, eating, minding my own business or even playing a ranked. just use my onahooles pelase!

10 Would you drive naked? yes...if i would have a drivers license

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) yes and yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? allow? i do it myself lmao

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? have dont that. will prolly do it again.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? yes to all. just humiliate me.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? if its legal, yes. would be a thrilling experience though

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. no. i like my clothes as they are... and not in the trashcan

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? my dick would be a hell of a tell. otherwise, ye

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? a prolapse is the limit. but a human anus can fit up to 2,5 possums

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? i cant dance, no.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? iuf they are clean (medically. no std's) absolutly

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet

Likes: Sissyfication/feminization, hypnosis, public (within reason), exhibition, risky play, ballbusting/cbt, orgasm denial

Dislikes: Excessive edging

limits: scat, permanent damage, blood, abdl/diaper play

punishments: Piss, Public-er, pain, painal, extended deepthroat sessions, really heavy ballbusting/cbt sessions (test me)

-----------------------------------
PM Dares
Dirtycode
my toys
KiK: MaleGreyWolf (dont judge lol)
SissyCecelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 10:17 PM   #389
rhl
getDare Succubus

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Please, this is an unfulfilled dream of mine, maybe even while naked

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes Yes Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? I have

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No, but occaisiinly I do while cross dressed. Not sexy

Ok, I'm a male, but while in a skirt, and C-Stringon a far from empty boardwalk, took a walk. Once every 5 minutes I had to bend down, and when the 10 minute alarm went off, stop and imeadiately bend
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No, if the boardwalk busy, but have done this when only a few

6 Would you piss yourself in public.[Yes

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Even better, once while taking a shower with a male friend, he told me to kneel, offered me his dock and said drink up. My dick got hard and yes I enjoyed

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?Maybe cock, if not permanent

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. For a week, knowing that it will end. I'd like to try this. Take care of mistresses needs, cater to guests, be collared and leashed while in public. Maids outfit, or naked, when inside home

10 Would you drive naked? I have, and it was way more fun then I expected. Especially with clothing locked in the trunk.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Yes and A few times I have. Ok a half dozen times, including tied naked, with a time lock to a light pole

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Probably not, unless paid

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? I don't think anyone would want to see, but maybe a private session

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? probably not, doesn't turn me on

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes, and I've been told when I wake up, there will be a list of what I'm wearing.
Naked, if I would not get in trouble, possibly

Yes. I've done a walk at night, in a sweater dress, nothing else but footwear, on boardwalk. Anytime I pass a person, or group, a button cut off, not allowed to use hands to cover up. By the time all buttons where cut, I still had to walk past 3 - 4 grouos, I had to get creative and lean over the railing. I then had to walk a few hundred feet across the parking lot.

While I haven't cut the bottom of a skirt, I took a walk on the streets. At every corner, the waist of the skirt moved up. I did have on a G-String and by the time I made it back to the car, my buttocks where nicely exposed.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?They do this with minimum underpants on, and yes I would

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?? Maybe, I'd like to see what.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Sure, I haven't done this

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes, hookers do it

Old 06-22-2023, 06:12 PM   #390
OffbeatDivine

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Not only would I, but I've done it many times - in private with someone I know, and in front of others at events

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? I would love to do this, but have never done it or really had an opportunity to

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? No, I've tried chastity, not really my thing.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Define sexy. I've been out in women's clothes, but just like jeans and a tshirt.

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Yeah, I'd give that a try.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Semi-public, yes.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Yes, been a fantasy for a while but never tried.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? I do enjoy CBT, balls are so much more painful.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. I've been a submissive in the past, yes, for longer than a week. I'm not sure what more details to add without going in to a mile long explination, but yes, I've been fully submissive.

10 Would you drive naked? Yes, it's fun, done it a few times.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Ummm maybe if it felt like a safe place to do so. I'd be more worried about getting in trouble than being seen.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes, I'm sure there's plenty of pics of me floating around out there already, it's kind of exciting

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Never been terribly interested in being on live cam, but video and pics I'm good with.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? I enjoy body writing. I've been fully shaven and it's nice to feel more femme while crossdressing but DAMN is it a lot of work lol

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Similar to above, depends on the situation, as long as it'd be legal, I'd probably give it a shot.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Never even heard of this before now but that sounds like fun!

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Hmm, no,.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? I'd be very interested, yes. Limit would be obvious pain/safety.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? I don't have the self confidence to do that, otherwise I'd be interested, yes.

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Absolutely!
OffbeatDivine is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public