Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-21-2023, 02:28 PM   #1
Miss_Kathrin
getDare Sweetheart

Default Just a date

So, here is a first try of a little story. And i apologize if my english isn't perfect.

She only knew him from a chat, him, Steve. For the past few months, they'd been writing about all sorts of things, role-playing, and swapping the roles and styles happily. It will be their first meeting. Would he really looks like he described himself. Would he be like in the chats? She kept getting hot and cold, wanting to get into it, but a part of her just wanted to escape. She didn't know how the evening would develop, would she stay strong or weaken? A quick glance at the clock, 30 minutes until the meeting. She checked the make-up again, light smokey eyes, some powder and a nice red lipstick. Not too much and not too little she thought. She began to dress, the black lingerie set, somewhat playful, that she had bought especially for the day. She saw herself in the mirror, not without thinking "wow, sexy". Then follow the strapless, dark red dress. It looked good on her, the beautiful cleavage, the lightly sewn-in corsage and of course her legs, because the dress ended well above her knees. Her outfit was completed with black high heels, in the perfect height, around 6 cm. She had simply straightened her shoulder-length hair, she liked herself. She felt the lust rising in her and she felt herself getting wet as her thoughts slipped back into the chats, the elegant and now very comfortable plug did the rest. 10 minutes left. She slowly left the room, "no way back" she thought to herself on the way to the elevator.

In the elevator, the many chats went through her head again, whether that would really be such a good idea. But too late, the elevator released her into the lobby and her gaze fell on a young man wearing jeans, a shirt, a jacket and a red rose. Their eyes met. "It must be him," she thought as they approached each other. "Hi, are you Tina?" he asked and she nodded embarrassed. "Yes, I am, Steve i guess," she smiled and felt her knees go weak for a moment when he gave her the rose. They walked out of the hotel together towards a bar where they had reserved a table for themselves for something to eat and drink. Neither knew exactly what to expect, both felt the closeness of the other. The air between them crackled. Arrived they got a nice corner table, a bit out of the way. It wasn't busy yet. Gradually, a shy and irrelevant conversation developed. Nevertheless, over the course of the next hour, both of them moved closer and closer together. His hand slowly wandered to her thigh. She grabbed his hand and put it on his thigh. "Well, what's that about?" she says in a quiet but determined voice and in turn lets her hand slip into his crotch. After a short time she grabs the now clearly hard cock through her jeans "well, what do we have here" she laughs. "I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun with it tonight, come with me to the toilet, I've got something nice for you." Without much time to think, she pulled him into the bathroom with her and closed the door behind her. "Come on, pants down" her tone was clear and clear" "But... but" Steve tried to say "No but", Tina pressed two fingers to his mouth while she undid the pants with one hand. His best piece jumped ou ot the pants. She knelt in front of him. "Oh yeah, I like it that way," Steve said with a visible grin as Tina knelt in front of him and had one hand on his cock. But the smile quickly disappeared, Tina grabbed his shaft and balls and a soft *click* could be heard. When Steve looked down, a ring had already closed around the shaft and balls and Tina was cramming the rest of his cock into a cage. "No.. no please" Steve pleaded, but it was too late. *click* And an iron cage had closed. Visibly satisfied, Tina got up again, a small gold chain around her neck with a key on it, which now adorned her décolleté. "I think it's better that way" she grinned and gave him a gentle kiss "come on, get dressed, I finally want to eat something". The key was now dangling around her neck, visible to anyone even remotely familiar with the subject. The bar slowly filled up and the way back to her table was a pleasure for Tina. She almost pulled Steve behind her, while he somehow tried to walk inconspicuously, since the cage was new to him. When they got to the table, they both ordered something to eat. "Well, all right down there," Tina said with a big grin on her face. "Please let me out again, it pinches and is super uncomfortable" Steve wailed. "Ha, that's good. I don't know if I should even let you out today". "What heeeyy you said you wanna have fun pleaseeeee" Steve almost pleaded. "I'm having fun," Tina smiled at him. After dinner and another drink, Tina decided to move the whole thing to his hotel room. Not without a quick stop in her room, where she grabs a black bag.

I'm not looking for a new (24/7) slave....
Miss_Kathrin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Miss_Kathrin for this post:
Old 05-21-2023, 02:44 PM   #2
Miss_Kathrin
getDare Sweetheart

Arriving in his room, Tina pointed to the floor in front of his bed, "Get undressed and kneel down there. Her look and her posture left no doubt about her words and so Steve hesitantly followed her instructions. She sat down on the edge of the spacious bed and he knelt in front of her. "Arms behind your back, hands on your elbows, legs wide apart," she ordered. While Steve assumed the commanded position, she reached into her black bag and pulled out a wide black and red collar. She kissed the inside of the collar and placed it around Steve's neck. *click*. "I'm just going to give you four simple rules for the rest of our date," she said, looking into his eyes. "1. You will only speak if I allow you to. 2. You will only address me as Mistress Tina. 3. You will obey my orders, word for word. 4. You will only come with my express permission. Clear?” “Yes Mistress Tina” Steve had caught his voice again. " Good. Then let's see what I brought for you” she got up and started to spread out the contents of the bag on the bed and to present them. First she places a pair of clover clamps on the bed, followed by a pile of clothespins, then a ball gag, handcuffs and ankle cuffs, ropes, a nerve wheel, a vibrator, a crop, a feather, a candle, lube and massage oil, and a blindfold. Suddenly Steve says, "No. no, not that, please, you know I don't like that,” he exclaims as Tina puts a strap-on on the bed. "Relax, little one," she just smiles, "I know that, don't be afraid. It'll blow your mind in a whole different way." She could see in Steve's face that the answer calmed him down but made him even more nervous at the same time.

"Get up," Tina ordered, helping him up with a finger under his chin. She ran her hand down his chest, then down his arms. And again *click*. She put the hand and then the ankle cuffs on him. Then she ordered him to get one of the chairs and sit on it. She slowly tied him to the chair. When she had the rope tight around his chest, she leaned over the back of the chair from behind, ran her hands over his nipples and chest and whispered in his ear, "You're mine tonight, you and your cock. All mine." . She could feel Steve's body shaking, his heart pounding in his chest. "Yes Mistress, only yours," he replied. Her hands slowly wandered to the cage. She ran her fingers over it. The now warm metal cage was visibly full. In the places that the cage left free, Tina enjoyed using her fingers and fingernails skilfully. She played with what the cage released and now went to his nuts. She gently pressed it, getting a little tighter, until a clear "aahahh" came out of Steve. A gentle smack on the balls followed and a grin on Tina's face. "Seems kind of tight down there," she said as she turned to the toys on the bed. "Yes, it is, please let me ouu ... ahhhhh" Steve didn't get any further, because Tina's fingernails had drilled deep and hard into Steve's nipples. "Rule 1: You only talk when I allow it, right?" she snapped at him and Steve nodded as she released her grip.

Tina grabbed the gag and put it on Steve. As soon as the gag was closed, she let two cloverclamps run over his body. Steve trembled. Tina enjoyed the sight of him. Shortly thereafter, Steve's face twisted as the cloverclamps closed on his nipples. "Pretty warm in here," Tina said, turning away from Steve and unzipping her dress. She deliberately let it slip down slowly, it should drive Steve pretty crazy. She saw herself in the mirror. And just thought "yep, the lingerie set is going to drive him crazy". Stepping out of the dress and turning around, she saw a clearly beaming Steve. "You like it, don't you? Answer” “mghhjjjaaaammgg mmggh Mistress mggh Tina rngngg” came out of the gag, which visibly produced saliva. She now took the vibrator and pressed it against the cage. The effect didn´t took long, she enjoyed it as Steve became more and more restless and breathed heavily. When she pulled the vibrator away again, Steve jumped wildly in the chair and shook his head wildly. "Oh, was that an Edge... good thing... the first of many today," breathed Tina in his ear. Only to press the vibrator to his balls shortly afterwards, this time while she plays with the clamps with the other hand. To Steve, it felt like an hour... or more. Again and again the vibe was at the Cage or his balls, again and again Tina found the point where he came to the edge. Again and again she played with the clamps, undoing them, kissing the increasingly sore and sensitive nipples, playing with them with her fingers, only to reattach the clamps. He felt how he filled the cage, how he tried to burst it open. Then she laid the vibe back on the bed, undid the cloverclamps and removed the gag. "You must be thirsty," she asked as she took a long gulp of water and Steve nodded. So she took another sip in her mouth, sat on Steve's lap and kissed him while squeezing the water into his mouth. They locked eyes while Steve swallowed even the smallest drop.
She now gradually loosened the bonds, not without reminding him several times that he should obey. He should now get up and stand with his legs apart with his hands still tied behind his back, then she grabbed the strap-on and he blindfolded. In no time at all she put on the strap-on, which now clearly pressed on the cage. Tina waved with the blindfold "Time for me to have some fun, lay on the bed". She released his hands, only to fasten them with the wrist cuffs on the side of the strap-on on his hips. As he lay on the bed, Tina placed a pillow under his head so he could comfortably see the strap-on. What he then saw made him restless and fidget. Tina first let her hand slide over the dildo, she played with it tenderly. Then she kissed the dildo and licked the glans several times. She started putting some lube on it before blindfolding Steve. "It's not for your eyes," she said. Moments later, Steve felt the weight of Tina on his hips and felt her slowly move. Her hands wandered over his chest. He could feel her, her warm body, and before long he could hear her clearly. Her breathing became faster and shallower, she moaned until… yes, until she came unmistakably. He felt her slowly sink down onto the dildo. He felt her slowly move over him until he finally felt her wet pussy on his face. His head was caught between her thighs. "Lick it clean," she ordered him and he obeyed. He tasted the lube, strawberry, but he could taste her even more clearly. He cautiously ventured a little further. As his head lifted significantly and was gently pushed into her pussy, he licked her until she came. "Mm... good... what a brave guy," Tina moaned, still out of breath from her orgasm.

After a short while she untied the blindfold and removed the strap-on. She had previously put on the lingerie set again. Now she tied Steve to the bed in the spreadeagle. She now placed the candle, feather, nerve wheel and massage oil next to Steve. The key to his cage dangled so provocatively in her throat. She started rubbing the massage oil on Steve's thighs, stomach and chest. Of course her hands were very thorough and both enjoyed the touch. Steve felt the pleasantly warm tingling on his body. Shortly thereafter, Tina ran the nerve wheel over his body and ended up rolling it over and over and over the openings in the cage and his balls. Steve wriggled and moaned, Tina smiled and visibly enjoyed it. She waved the key "Then I want to let you out, what?" opened the cage and removed it. Immediately Steve's cock jumped out , which was immediately answered with a few flicks on the glans followed by the nerve wheel. "Now you can choose: The feather, but you won't have an orgasm, or the candle and you may come," Tina grinned at him. "Candle" shot out of Steve, who seemed surprised at himself. Tina lit the candle and Steve winced when the first hot drops hit him, first on his chest, then on his stomach and then... he cried out as the first drop hit his dick and nuts. When he was covered with drops of wax all over, Tina grabbed the crop and enjoyed removing each drop from his body one by one. When he had survived it with moans and several "ouch" screams, Tina knelt between his legs and began to gently massage his hard cock with her hand. But just before he came, she stopped. Now she let her tongue wander over the glans. Steve was in ecstasy when Tina started giving him a gentle blowjob. And this time he was even allowed to come after begging permission. Then Tina untied everyone and snuggled up to him. She undid the collar and breathed "You were good" into his ear. Finally she fell asleep in his arms

I'm not looking for a new (24/7) slave....
Miss_Kathrin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Miss_Kathrin for this post:
Old 05-22-2023, 06:01 AM   #3
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

A nice story, looking forward to reading more.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 11:15 AM   #4
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

My lovely friend, a nice, sensual and classy story!

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarkNDoubt for this post:
Old 06-20-2023, 02:49 PM   #5
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Oh you started a story? Now I am curious.
Okay, I did read the story and can only concur: great and wonderfully sensual. I didn't expect the 'twist' that she is gonna be the mistress though. Hope to see more from you in the future.

Last edited by herpderp42; 06-20-2023 at 08:16 PM.
herpderp42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk