Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-20-2015, 02:40 PM   #241
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis Rune View Post
" I left my very messy panties"...
What was it that got your panties so messy, exactly?

Do you enjoy wearing your butt plug? Have you ever had anal sex and do you think you'd like it? Do you like having your plug in while you play with yourself?

I recently did a body writing task while here at work, I'll be blogging about it after this, but I'm curious as to how much more playing you've been doing at work. Have you had an orgasm at work yet? Get close? Do you keep a backup pair of panties in your desk in case yours get TOO wet? lol
Pussy juices and lube from the butt plug

I don't know if enjoy is the correct word for the butt plug. It makes me feel super submissive to push it inside when every part of my body is saying stop. Yes, I've had anal sex before and it really depends on the person. One man was super tiny and was hardly noticeable. The other was well endowed and it hurt like hell. You can probably figure out which one I enjoyed. Sub-questions still count as part of the five but I'll be generous. Yes, I enjoy playing with the butt plug in. Keeps my mind focused on how naughty I am.

I've only done edges and other things at work, no orgasms. There is usually a spare pare of panties in my gym bag but Dark decides whether I get to put them on or not. Usually I just wear my messy ones until I get home.
Tibbar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 03:34 AM   #242
Dark_Controller

Default Wow

Almost 55 weeks now...

In what areas and how has your life changed?
For the better? For worse?

My wonderful, beautiful bunny rabbit, I am so proud of you!
Dark_Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 06:56 AM   #243
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Controller View Post
Almost 55 weeks now...

In what areas and how has your life changed?
For the better? For worse?

My wonderful, beautiful bunny rabbit, I am so proud of you!
I will start with the most obvious change, which is my physical appearance and overall health. I've lost almost 65 pounds and continue to lose albeit slowly. Where I used to wear tent-like clothes to hide in, now I'm actually wearing dresses and showing cleavage on occasion. On the surface, there's no big secret to how it was accomplished...diet and exercise. But I know the real reason for my success is Dark. He keeps me going when my self-motivation lags.

Beyond the physical changes, I am healthier overall. I was having major knee problems last year and battled with ongoing pain. Making it worse was general unhappiness with my life and self-medication through alcohol. Weight loss and exercise has greatly improved the knee; giving complete control of my alcohol consumption to Dark brought clarity to the rest of my life. This was not something that happened quickly or easily. You can read about it in my blog if you are interested.

Since this is Get Dare, I will say that Bunny has her groove back. I have become a sexual creature after becoming resigned that sex with my husband wasn't going to happen again. Before you start thinking that is a bad thing, my relationship with hubby has actually improved because of Dark. Hubby is almost 20 years my senior with medical issues so that part of our life was over. It was one of the reasons why I was searching for something...someone. I didn't even know Dark was the missing part of my life until he was there.

The last major change in my life is much more emotional. There hasn't been a single day of our relationship where we haven't been in communication with one another. I've written a report every day and sometimes more than that. He's read every one, most of them twice. We also talk everyday through Kik, Skype, chat, text message...you get the idea. I think that is the reason this relationship of ours works so well. Dark knows everything about me...what's happening in my life...what I'm thinking. We've had rough spots but we've worked through them.

Honestly, I can't think of any way that my life has changed for the worse unless you count becoming a horny rabbit. I am a truly lucky woman and subbie to be loved by Dark.
Old 03-28-2015, 03:00 PM   #244
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I think you should tell us all about a certain trip to the garage that Dark sent you on recently and what happened afterwards. In detail. All of it.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 05:25 AM   #245
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
I think you should tell us all about a certain trip to the garage that Dark sent you on recently and what happened afterwards. In detail. All of it.
First, I love the new avatar. Hard to go wrong with Buffy and Spike.

Let me set the scene for you. It was a Friday and I had the day off work. Dark had been teasing me all week with semi-public tasks. Go to the restroom and edge. Tweak your nipples right now. Drive to work plugged. Stop someplace on your way home and slap your pussy. Call yourself a dirty whore in the mirror...it doesn't matter who else is there. Needless to say, I was wet and horny all week. There was no cumming of course.

That day I was to take my car in for service and meet a friend for lunch. Dark gave me a choice...repeat everything I had done that week in one day or....leave my panties from the day before on the passenger seat. They were black panties so pussy juices and lube from butt plug were very evident. Dark teased me all morning including time in chat about what might happen. Would the mechanic take them? Maybe cum in them? Give me a horny slut discount? Pass them around?

I was wearing really tight black pants and my new red coat. The panties were in place as I drove to town. I kept looking over at them and getting excited. I left my car and then walked next door to meet my friend. I was REALLY hoping I wouldn't have to wait since it is a glass lobby. I could just imagine the mechanic looking in at me wondering. My prayers were answered and I was able to pay immediately. A Black mechanic came out with paperwork and made a point not to look at me. I did the same, trying not to blush. When I got in the vehicle my panties were still there. I quickly stuffed them in my console and left.
Old 03-29-2015, 06:30 AM   #246
dommale

what was your last dream about ?

and what did you do while star gazing ?
dommale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 10:16 AM   #247
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dommale View Post
what was your last dream about ?

and what did you do while star gazing ?
I had a very, very realistic dream that Dark woke me up at 05:00 on a Sunday. He swears I was dreaming but it sure seemed to go on for a long time...almost three hours...and parts of me were very sensitive afterwards. My subconscious must be very creative because I imagined that he ordered me to do a few things I've never done before. I've had pegs on my nipples plenty of time but I've never repositioned and snapped them close. I dreamt that Dark warned me after the fact that it would smart a bit then laughed. He then he had me use a vibe on my clit while teasing my urethra. That was new.

Tease...stop....tease....stop...tease....stop..... tease....stop....tease...stop...

Every time I stopped I had to explain to Dark exactly what I was feeling. There were also orders not to cum. After almost two hours the body was no longer so willing. That's when I had to use spit as lube and keep going. This must have pleased dream Dark because he sent me a pic that pushed my horniness to new levels. More than anything I wanted to watch him cum for me. He was agreeable as long as I did one thing....ask him out loud for everything I wanted. It was still early but I was not alone in the house. He just laughed at my indecision and obvious need. "Take off your robe," I whispered. "Pardon? What was that?" "Please take off your robe," I said louder. Oh my! He looked marvelous.

Let's just say that there was a very happy ending for both of us in that dream. I should have those kinds of dreams more often.

The star gazing story is a little less interesting for anyone else. Dark sent me a message awhile ago that he was outside looking up at the constellation Cassiopeia. It had special significance for him because it reminded him of home when he was far far away. Not to get too sentimental, but I like looking up and knowing we are both under the same big sky. A few months ago I put an iron statue in my garden that points to where he is across the ocean. Yes, I used a compass to make sure I got it right. On Skype last week I had the sudden urge to go out on my deck and find Cassiopeia. I just happened to be naked at the time. I was being pretty brave for being completely naked until I heard something in the bushes. Bunnies can move fast when they want to! Anyway, last night I finally tracked down the Big W.
Old 07-30-2015, 09:49 AM   #248
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Wow, so this thread hasn't been posted to in quite a while. I really have missed you, by the way Consider this a thank-you for your questions in my AMA.

Have you gotten any new toys lately? If so, can we get a detailed description?

I heard a rumor that you were feeling pretty hot and horny this morning. Is this true? If so, could you tell us why?

Finally, I am going to borrow this one from *somebody* (hehe):
Describe in depth one of your ... fantasies that you would NEVER be part of in real life.
Old 07-30-2015, 04:55 PM   #249
Tibbar2

Quote:
Wow, so this thread hasn't been posted to in quite a while. I really have missed you, by the way Consider this a thank-you for your questions in my AMA.

Have you gotten any new toys lately? If so, can we get a detailed description?

I heard a rumor that you were feeling pretty hot and horny this morning. Is this true? If so, could you tell us why?

Finally, I am going to borrow this one from *somebody* (hehe):
Describe in depth one of your ... fantasies that you would NEVER be part of in real life.
I should wait until you answer your questions first, but I know Dark will want to read my responses so here goes.

Yes, I purchased two new toys this week. Dark has decided that I only have two sexual orifices so I needed something to occupy my mouth. My experience with gags has been a little like Goldilocks. The red ball gag is too big, black one too small. The new toy is a penis gag that fills my mouth just right. I also purchased a red impact cane because subbie brain is a horny slut and somehow decided that would be a good idea. I wanted to find something that I could use myself to leave bruises and marks on my ass. It will be fun to try.

Dark kindly suggested that I should suck on my penis gag as I drove into work this morning. I could make it about five minutes before I had to give my jaw a rest then I would insert it back in. Each vehicle that went by made me a little more horny. What really did it for me was moaning around the gag. I wore it on the way home and again when I edged. Great purchase.

Back in the early days of the Internet, there was a Usenet site that had a lot of stories. They made better masturbation fantasies since it took almost forever for pictures to load. Yes, it was dialup. One of the stories was about a resort where subs could volunteer to provide different services for the Masters. The most exclusive was the kitchen because the subs were prepared as hogs and cooked in the ovens. I have no earthly idea why I found the prospect so fascinating as it is something I would NEVER be a part of. The cooks were very matter of fact dehumanizing the subs and stuffing the cavities. The thought of the door closing shut would make me cum.

I feel like I should drop the proverbial mic and see if you can beat the last one. I've missed you too.
Old 07-31-2015, 03:58 AM   #250
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

What is the combined weight of the rocks in your garden?

How is your garden looking this year?

What sorts of physical activities have you been doing lately?
Old 07-31-2015, 04:50 AM   #251
Ly Ph
getDare Sweetheart

If you could live forever and remain at any age you wanted. What age would you choose?

If you had a day with Alexis in which she could not say no to you, how would you get her back for bumping this thread and asking annoying questions about rocks?

If you could have any animal characteristics (e.g. fox's tail) and no one would really care about them would you want any characteristics?

Describe the worst exercise you have ever done.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits here
Ly Ph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 05:49 PM   #252
Tibbar2

Quote:
What is the combined weight of the rocks in your garden?

How is your garden looking this year?

What sorts of physical activities have you been doing lately?
If you're asking how much weight I've lost total it's about 78 pounds. I think there's about 60 pounds worth of rocks in my pathetic attempt at a cairn. It's that time of year where every rock seems to have a creepy crawly living underneath it so I haven't adding anything in awhile.

The garden is a major improvement over last year. I still have way too much of a few varieties but that's what happens when you start from seed. It's more economical that way although I have spent a lot of money on dirt and containers. It's pretty cool to just step outside my door and have food to prepare.

I hurt my back so I've been doing a lot of walking. Slowly getting back to the gym where I've been on the treadmill, rowing machine, lateral, and recumbent bike. Hope to get back to the weight machines soon.

*Thanks for the softball questions.*
Old 07-31-2015, 06:07 PM   #253
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ly Ph View Post
If you could live forever and remain at any age you wanted. What age would you choose?

If you had a day with Alexis in which she could not say no to you, how would you get her back for bumping this thread and asking annoying questions about rocks?

If you could have any animal characteristics (e.g. fox's tail) and no one would really care about them would you want any characteristics?

Describe the worst exercise you have ever done.
I'm going to pick 25 because that was a pretty good year. Your car insurance rates go down so I got a check.

He can be a little bitch sometimes. I was nice enough to post to his thread and now I'm back working on mine. Just kidding, Lexi. Hugs! If he was mine for the day I would make him give his undivided attention to Lady S. He would cook and clean all day with no time on the computer. Because I'm not completely cruel I would let him wear a French maid's costume with high heels. Maybe a butt plug with feather duster attached. I'm starting to like this idea. After he has served her well, he could beg to be fucked in the ass. I hear he likes that.

That's a great question. Of course a bunny tail comes to mind but it really serves no purpose and would get in the way of clothes. Retractable claws would be cool but reminds me too much of Wolverine. Kangaroo legs come to mind because they can do major damage and the hopping is cute. However, I think I will go with an owl neck that you can pivot around 270 degrees. That would be super useful and freak people out.

I hated gym classes as a kid so basically all exercise was sucky. Most despised was volleyball. My forearms would always end up sore and I never forgave the kid that served a volleyball into the side of my face. I was on his team!! My glasses went flying across the room and I felt like my nose had taken up new residency on my face.
Old 10-31-2015, 06:42 AM   #254
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

How did you feed your dog this morning

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 06:43 AM   #255
DareSlaveBegger

Deep question;

What do you want to achieve in life, what do you aim for?
DareSlaveBegger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk