Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-17-2019, 04:33 PM   #1
masochistic-brat

Default 19f testing my new toys

I got a lot bunch of new toys recently and want to try them all out. So if you have any interesting dares, challenges, punishments to for me to try them with I would be extremely grateful

I will do anything within my limits as long as I'm capable of it. Feel free to humiliate, hurt and degraded me to your desire (physically and verbally). As long as your dare is within my limits (and possible) it will be completed so feel free to give odd or creative dares.

Long reports shall be given upon completion of every task

Thank you

New toys- collar and leash, ankle binds, wrist binds, rope, small dildo, larger dildo with shape edges, small buttplug, medium butt plug, ball gag, eye mask, nipple clamps with bells, nipple clamps with chain connecting them, clit vibrator, suction cups, flogger, pacifier

I can also use anything I have in the house, I live with 3 housemates
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 04:51 PM   #2
RockerJ84

Let us start with a simple rule. From the moment you wake up tomorrow morning until the time you go to bed tomorrow night, you must continuously be using at least one of your toys.

For example, let's say that as soon as you wake up you put your pacifier in your mouth. Now, if you want to remove the pacifier you must first, for example, insert your small butt plug. Only then can you remove the pacifier. Subsequently, if you want to remove the butt plug you must first, say, insert a dildo in your pussy. And so on.

The idea is that not a single minute should pass by tomorrow without one of your toys being used.

Interests: Orgasm control, clothing control, bladder control, spanking, humiliation
RockerJ84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 01:16 AM   #3
MysticYash

from 6am to 6pm
you can only pee at 10am and 2pm
Old 10-18-2019, 01:19 PM   #4
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Write "Pathetic slut" across your tits, "Cum Dump" on your forehead, "Cheap Whore" across your pussy, "Anal Slut" on your thigh, "Dumb Cunt" on your other thigh and "Spank Me" on your lower back.

Next insert your small butt plug, with toothpaste as lube (assuming that isn't against your messy limits, otherwise just us lube). Then attach your nipple clamps with the chain connecting them to your nipples. Put your flogger within arms reach before locking your ankle binds around your ankles. Now lay on your bed with your ass in the air and head down, and spank your ass 50 times (25 on each cheek), counting each one.

Afterwards, remove the ankle binds and then the nipple clamps for a minute, just long enough for the blood to start flowing again. Now clamp them again but this time rotate them by 90 degrees compared to how your clamped them last time. Lastly remove your small butt plug and insert the your medium butt plug (using toothpaste again if used previously). Insert your ball gag. Now what you are going to do is edge by bouncing up and down on your larger dildo, whilst your hands are cuffed behind your back.

Once you have edged remove everything but your butt plug. To give yourself a bit of a break, I want you to slap your face 50 times (25 each side) whilst saying all the dirty words that you've written on your body. Then edge yourself again using the larger dildo, with your collar and leash on.

Lastly you are going sleep spread eagle on top of your bed covers tonight with all the writing still on your body. Thus bind your ankles to the bottom two corners of the bed and your non-dominant hand to its top corner. Also tie your leash to the top of the bed somewhere. Your dominant hand is to remain free so that you can escape easily. Put your pacifier in and your eye mask on, and try and have a good sleep.

In the morning you may cum using your clit vibrator, whilst your medium butt plug and larger dildo are inserted, whilst your niple clamps with bells are attached.

Hope you enjoy and I think that just about tests out all your new toys!
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 08:32 AM   #5
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerJ84 View Post
Let us start with a simple rule. From the moment you wake up tomorrow morning until the time you go to bed tomorrow night, you must continuously be using at least one of your toys.

For example, let's say that as soon as you wake up you put your pacifier in your mouth. Now, if you want to remove the pacifier you must first, for example, insert your small butt plug. Only then can you remove the pacifier. Subsequently, if you want to remove the butt plug you must first, say, insert a dildo in your pussy. And so on.

The idea is that not a single minute should pass by tomorrow without one of your toys being used.
I am so sorry that this reply is so late, I've had a lot of uni work to so and got behind on reports, I understand if you feel the need to punish me further for this.

When I woke up at 11am I put the suction cups on my nipples, I left these on for about fifteen minutes while I woke up properly. I then put the ball gag on and took off the suction cups, I kept the ball gag on whilst I got dressed to go downstairs.

Before I went downstairs i put the nipple clamps with the bells on and then took the ball gag off. I went to the bathroom to complete my morning routine with the clamps still on.

When I came back to my bedroom I stripped and put on the collar and leash. I tried myself to the end off my bed and sat on the floor while I completed uni work for the 2 hours. At this point it was almost 2pm.

I then untied myself and put in my larger dildo with shaped edges and then took off the collar and leash. I re-dressed and went downstairs to make lunch. I made and had lunch with the dildo still in.

When I finished lunch, I went back to my room and put in the small buttplug and took out the dildo. I then did the washing up with the buttplug in.

After that I put on the ankle binds and took out the buttplug. I then put on the wrist binds on and bound arms around the leg on my desk. I then practiced kneeling in silence for an hour (I used a timer on my phone). I the released the hand binds and inserted the smaller dildo. I then removed the ankle bindings. I made dinner with the smaller dildo in.

I ate in my room so I tied my breasts with the ropes and put on the nipple clamps with the chain (then I removed the dildo) whilst i ate. I removed and reapplied the nipple clamps every fifteen minutes.

I then put the medium buttplug in and removed the rope and clamps. I dressed and went to do the washing up. Once finished I returned to my room and used the flogger on my butt until it turned a dark red.

After this I grabbed the clit vibrator and eye mask. I put on the eyemaks and used the clit vibrator until I edged three times (as I am currently in denial).

I then removed the eye mask clit vibrator, and put the pacifier in my mouth. I then removed the buttplug, and left the pacifier in until I went to sleep.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:08 AM   #6
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
Write "Pathetic slut" across your tits, "Cum Dump" on your forehead, "Cheap Whore" across your pussy, "Anal Slut" on your thigh, "Dumb Cunt" on your other thigh and "Spank Me" on your lower back.

Next insert your small butt plug, with toothpaste as lube (assuming that isn't against your messy limits, otherwise just us lube). Then attach your nipple clamps with the chain connecting them to your nipples. Put your flogger within arms reach before locking your ankle binds around your ankles. Now lay on your bed with your ass in the air and head down, and spank your ass 50 times (25 on each cheek), counting each one.

Afterwards, remove the ankle binds and then the nipple clamps for a minute, just long enough for the blood to start flowing again. Now clamp them again but this time rotate them by 90 degrees compared to how your clamped them last time. Lastly remove your small butt plug and insert the your medium butt plug (using toothpaste again if used previously). Insert your ball gag. Now what you are going to do is edge by bouncing up and down on your larger dildo, whilst your hands are cuffed behind your back.

Once you have edged remove everything but your butt plug. To give yourself a bit of a break, I want you to slap your face 50 times (25 each side) whilst saying all the dirty words that you've written on your body. Then edge yourself again using the larger dildo, with your collar and leash on.

Lastly you are going sleep spread eagle on top of your bed covers tonight with all the writing still on your body. Thus bind your ankles to the bottom two corners of the bed and your non-dominant hand to its top corner. Also tie your leash to the top of the bed somewhere. Your dominant hand is to remain free so that you can escape easily. Put your pacifier in and your eye mask on, and try and have a good sleep.

In the morning you may cum using your clit vibrator, whilst your medium butt plug and larger dildo are inserted, whilst your niple clamps with bells are attached.

Hope you enjoy and I think that just about tests out all your new toys!
I am so sorry that this reply is so late, I've had a lot of uni work to so and got behind on reports, I understand if you feel the need to punish me further for this.

First i stripped. Then I used a black marker to write "Pathetic slut" across my breasts, "Cum Dump" on my forehead, "Cheap Whore" on my pussy, "Anal Slut" on my thigh, "Dumb Cunt" on my other thigh and "Spank Me" on my lower back. It was really difficult to write on my lower back but I felt proud once I managed. This increased the humiliation and degradation I felt from this task, which turned me on a lot.

Next I covered my small buttplug with toothpaste and inserted it. This burned a lot, but I really enjoyed the pain. I then added the nipple clamps with the chain and grabbed my flogger and ankle binds. After I put them on my ankles I layed face down on the bed. And then did the 50 hits to my but with the flogger. This made my butt a mild red, and the sting of the flogger really made me turned on. The embarrassment of counting out loud added to this.

I then removed the ankle binds and the clamps. I turned the clamps 90° and re-clamped my nipples. I then removed my small buttplug and replaced it with the toothpaste covered medium one. This stung even more than last time and I hated and loved that pain at the same time. I was thankful that it distracted me from my aching nipples. I then inserted my ball gag. Bouncing up and down on the dildo whilst my hands were clamped was awkward, which increased my humiliation a ton. It took a while before I find the right rhythm and edged.

Once I removed everything but the small buttplug I slapped my face 50 times. I really love face slapping (probably about the same amount as I hate it) because it painful, personal, and degrading. That mixed with the verbal humiliation left me a mess of horniness, so I was very quick to edge with the large dildo, once the collar and leash were on.

It was easy to tie my ankles, and leash, but more difficult to tie my left hand. It was cold enough to be uncomfortable but not dangerous without the covers. I then put the pacifier in and the eye mask on. It took a while for me to get to sleep because I was so turned on but eventually I did.

In the morning I undid the binds and took off the eye mask. The pacifier had fallen out during my sleep. I edged instead of cumming (as I'm currently in denial) using the clit vibrator, whilst my medium plug, and large dildo were in and the nipple clamps with the bells were attached. I was extremely turned on for the rest of the day.

Thank you so much for this task.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, humiliation, pain, toys, verbal degradation