Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-12-2019, 12:56 PM   #1
SapphicLilac

Post (F19) Please Give me Rules!

I'm very sorry that i am not very active, Sirs and Mistresses, but when i am around, this slut will try her very hardest to be good and obedient.

Due to her inability to orgasm, this slut has been instead of denying herself that, denying herself any contact or pleasure when horny and desperate - but unfortunately, i often tend to get tired or forget what i was doing in the first place. For this reason, this slut has been hoping that some of You could kindly grant her a few rules to follow in these situations, or - so long as they are sufficiently subtle as i live with others, long term rules. Even rules related to how this slut acts and addresses others and herself on this website!

A few ideas could be things i must do before I am allowed any pleasure, things to do instead of pleasuring myself or simply tasks this slut can complete to amuse You. this slut would also be extremely grateful for one of You deciding that she is worth the effort of verbally humiliating or asking embarrassing questions.
I plan to leave this open for about 3 days.
(I am not looking for anything long term, but feel free to send me dares)
Likes: Humiliation/degradation, body writing, chastity, pillow humping, oral fixation, forniphilia, petplay, dollification (Porcelain doll aesthetic ^^), writing tasks, spanking (whatever part of my body!)
Limits: Public, scat, blood, vaginal penetration, physical overexertion, permanent, family, face pics

My odder limits are due to health reasons, please keep them in mind. I only have household objects unfortunately.

Absolutely not allowed to touch myself without permission.

Last edited by SapphicLilac; 06-12-2019 at 01:04 PM.
SapphicLilac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 01:46 PM   #2
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Lets see if you can remember not to sit on a toilet seat
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 07:43 PM   #3
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

You will sleep naked every night.

Every morning when you wake up, the first thing you'll do is throw off the covers and hump your pillow with your ass in the air and legs spread for 5 minutes.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 09:02 PM   #4
Nemo0of0Utopia

You will steal a teaspoon from the silverware drawer and use it as a butt-plug until you can get a real butt plug, you will wear ether this improvised or actual butt plug in your ass whenever you are outside of your residence.

You will, at least once a day, correctly utilize the English second person singular gender-neutral pronouns in conversation: Thee, Thou, Thy, or Thine. If you fail to do so you must edge twice the next day.

Last edited by Nemo0of0Utopia; 06-12-2019 at 09:04 PM.
Nemo0of0Utopia is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, denial, humiliate me, humiliation