Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-25-2022, 04:38 PM   #1
rockroller69

Default Nudist Diary: My First Experience With The World Naked Bike Ride

This is one of my stories that I've been most eager to tell but I wanted my entries to be chronological so I had to wait to get to it. I've mentioned a few times in this forum that I took part in the World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR for short) but this will be my first time telling my story in detail.

-----------
For those who don't know, the WNBR is a yearly event that takes place all over the world in various cities where groups of people take part in a clothing optional bike ride (sometimes other means of transportation as well) through their city to protest gas consumption and spread messages of body positivity. With my exhibitionist kink I've followed the WNBR for years, loved looking at photos and videos, and it's been a massive bucket list event. The first year my city had it I was heartbroken as I had to miss it, and then the next few years it didn't happen. But finally, someone in my city bothered to resurrect the great event and I was ecstatic.

I had a lot on my mind with this though... so much to think about I mean, I was about to totally naked in public. Completely. Everything on display. What if people judged my body negatively? As a guy of course the first thing that comes to mind is penis size. What will people think of mine? What if I see someone I know and they make fun of me in future spaces? What if people take pictures of me? For that reason I knew I had to wear something to cover my face.

When I got to the starting event there was a decent news presence and a lot of protesters (I live somewhere fairly conservative) who were angry that a bunch of random people were about to ride naked in public. Everyone had bikes, I brought a skateboard (something I was going to regret). The turnout was mostly men (not surprising) but a few women too. One girl was fully nude with a great bush, while her friend was topless with a skirt. One other girl was in athletic wear/sports bra and another was fully fully clothed. Long sleeve shirts, long pants, everything. All of the guys were pretty much nude and one guy was in full bodypaint. I felt kind of suspicious admittedly because I had decided to wear a face covering but I wasn't really ready to have tons of people see me naked and know it was me, but doing it anonymously I felt completely comfortable. The tricky part was avoiding the cameras and protestors (who were really aggressive) as I found a place to undress.

Undressing itself was surprisingly hard. Mostly everyone was already unclothed, why was I having such a hard time taking the plunge? To be fair, I was about to be totally nude in a busy public place. I guess most people wouldn't even consider doing something that wild, but here I was... about to do it. My face covering almost fell off a couple times while I undressed, but I mostly managed to keep it on.

And here I was, totally naked just standing there. I used my board to cover my private parts and later on I found a picture of myself someone had taken doing that (I'll talk more about footage later). But eventually I put my board down and just hung out. I didn't really talk to anyone but I stood around, walked around, etc. It was nice to be naked outside. It felt good, liberating, calming. The air on my skin was nice. It was a little bit chilly but not too bad. With all these naked folks I mostly just blended in, which was good because I didn't really want to draw attention to myself in case I ended up on the news (which some did).

---------------

This is a long story and I feel that nobody will read it if I put all of it in one entry, so for now, I'll stop here. This covers my introduction to the event and the beginning meet up. The next chapter will cover the ride itself.

Fans of nudism, nudity, and exhibitionism, feel free to message me, let's be friends!
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to rockroller69 for this post:
Old 02-02-2022, 04:43 PM   #2
rockroller69

Default Part 2

Everyone gathered in a somewhat orderly fashion on the sidewalk and off we went, just a group of random naked people. It didn't take long for me to regret riding a board instead of a bike when I remembered just how poorly maintained the roads and sidewalks are in my city, not to mention how hard to can be just to keep up to bikers. We were told it would be a "leisurely pace" and I suppose it was for the bikers. Maybe it can be chalked up to our ride being in its early days, because I've seen footage from much bigger rides elsewhere where skateboarders and roller bladers and even some joggers are able to join in without much issue.

The first person to wipeout was surprisingly not me, but someone else on a bike. I thought to myself how painful it would be to wipe out totally naked on asphalt. At least everyone stopped to help him out. There were rules about the group getting too split up, some of which included everyone stopping at red lights, no going through yellows at all. In general, there was a good lookout for everyone and the group wasn't really that big anyways.

We hit our first photo break, which I admit I cowardly avoided being apart of, something I regret somewhat, but it was pointless since I ended up being caught on camera more than once (and who knows how many strangers took photos of us/me). The ride from here on was mostly smooth until I finally wiped out. It was obviously something I was scared of and I had many close calls but it couldn't be avoided.

As I lost my footing, one leg went one direction and the other tried to separate and I just about did the splits, narrowly avoiding having my balls scrape the asphalt below. I scraped my ass a little bit but that was all. A decent amount of people came to my rescue to make sure I was okay and they all commented on my perseverance for not only choosing to board the ride, but being able to just get up and go after wiping out naked.

On a more downhill part I lost control again but at least managed to keep myself upright. However, my board go very away from me and kept going. Luckily, riders collected at the bottom managed to grab it for me. I have to say, it was incredibly awkward being almost separated from the group and having to walk naked down the street with cars honking at me so I could collect my board. I also discovered later there was video footage of this moment which of course captured me full frontal, goofily walking towards the camera while everyone stared at me.

From here on, there really wasn't any other major events. We finished the ride and I went home, very sore.

---------------

Later on, video footage and photos from the ride were released. There was a couple photos I found of myself from the meetup, where my board was covering my private parts, and one other brief bit of footage during a red light where I got pretty close to the camera. Being the only person not on a bike meant I was the only person doing it full frontal, which was definitely a different feeling of course. I would often get used to the feeling of nudity to the point of my brain not really registering it anymore, only to touch below my waist and realize I wasn't wearing anything down there.

The reception overall was great from the public. People were curious, asked questions, gave us thumbs up, and smiled and laughed (hopefully for the right reasons!). Eventually I'll sit down and write about my second ride, but for now, this is the end of my first ride story.

Fans of nudism, nudity, and exhibitionism, feel free to message me, let's be friends!
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk