Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-09-2024, 02:45 PM   #121
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
On a scale of 1-100 (100 the highest), how humiliated do you feel posting your panties to your gd album?
H1. I ummm posting them in general to the album about a 70? Seeing the comments and being reminded that people are seeing them pushes it up to a 90. I can feel my cheeks growing warm just thinking about it too long....

Counter: 210
Humiliation Counter:95

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 04-14-2024, 09:28 PM   #122
dgforyourpleasure
getDare Sweetheart

Default More Spanks for the Cute Kitten

It has been a while and I have read a few more of your answers and everything and had a few more questions for you (some I had to sadly delete since they were already asked lol)

1. How does it feel knowing you only had four orgasms for the whole year of 2024, less than what some people have in a week?
2. Are you enjoying your denial period?
3. I saw the update to your profile, particularly the occupation line, how do you feel having to write that?
4. All your panties are wonderful btw, do you have a favorite pair?
5. Does anyone in your life know about your kinky side?
6. If yes, how did they find out? If no, do you think you would ever tell anyone?
7. How are your PM Dares going, do you have a favorite dare?
8. I haven’t caught up with man vs machine and maybe this is cheating (but you enjoy spanks, so I feel like you won’t mind too much ) but how did that go, which side one?
9. What did/does the losing side have to do?
10. What did/does the winning side have to do?
11. How do you feel about the results of the thread?

Next questions based on this little scenario. Not sure if you remember how it was done last time, but don’t open the spoilers for the next part till you answer the questions above it.

Lately your dom has slowly been choosing your clothing more often. The last few sessions you had, they have been laying out outfits for you to wear. So it didn’t come too much of a shock to you that when you got to the bedroom there was a little bag with a note on it saying “a new outfit for my little doll

12. What do you expect to see inside the bag?
13.What do you hope for??

continue reading:
Spoiler:
You open the bag excited, but only find a blindfold and collar. A little confused to take another look to find one more note saying, “Put the collar and blindfold on and then kneel for me, toy. Good little dolls wait their turn to be played with.”

Next set of questions in this next spoiler:
Spoiler:
14. How would reading such a note make you feel?
15. How long would you expect to wait?
16. Are you dying with curiosity?

continue reading:
Spoiler:
Your dom didn’t specify that they wanted you naked, but you felt that was the case so you stripped down, put the collar on and knelt trying to be patient as you waited. You tried to be patient as the time passed, but each second seemed to drag as you ran through scenarios in your head of what would happen. Everything you thought about making you more and more wet.

Last set of questions in next spoiler:
Spoiler:
17. What scenarios would be playing in your head?
18. How wet would that make you?
19.Are you wet right now?
20. Sorry its short, but did you enjoy it?
21.Do you want to know what happens next?

Before giving me tasks please take a look at:
Toys, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits, and much more

If you want to learn more about me check out my AMA or just ask me:
AMA
Pending Tasks

Dungeonmaster's submissive<3
I along with all my orgasms belong to him
dgforyourpleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 07:40 AM   #123
flon2
Distinguished Member

What made you want to post pictures of your panties on here?

Have you posted the pair that you sniffed?
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 06:21 PM   #124
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgforyourpleasure View Post
It has been a while and I have read a few more of your answers and everything and had a few more questions for you (some I had to sadly delete since they were already asked lol)

1. How does it feel knowing you only had four orgasms for the whole year of 2024, less than what some people have in a week?
2. Are you enjoying your denial period?
3. I saw the update to your profile, particularly the occupation line, how do you feel having to write that?
4. All your panties are wonderful btw, do you have a favorite pair?
5. Does anyone in your life know about your kinky side?
6. If yes, how did they find out? If no, do you think you would ever tell anyone?
7. How are your PM Dares going, do you have a favorite dare?
8. I haven’t caught up with man vs machine and maybe this is cheating (but you enjoy spanks, so I feel like you won’t mind too much ) but how did that go, which side one?
9. What did/does the losing side have to do?
10. What did/does the winning side have to do?
11. How do you feel about the results of the thread?

Next questions based on this little scenario. Not sure if you remember how it was done last time, but don’t open the spoilers for the next part till you answer the questions above it.

Lately your dom has slowly been choosing your clothing more often. The last few sessions you had, they have been laying out outfits for you to wear. So it didn’t come too much of a shock to you that when you got to the bedroom there was a little bag with a note on it saying “a new outfit for my little doll

12. What do you expect to see inside the bag?
13.What do you hope for??

continue reading:
Spoiler:
You open the bag excited, but only find a blindfold and collar. A little confused to take another look to find one more note saying, “Put the collar and blindfold on and then kneel for me, toy. Good little dolls wait their turn to be played with.”

Next set of questions in this next spoiler:
Spoiler:
14. How would reading such a note make you feel?
15. How long would you expect to wait?
16. Are you dying with curiosity?

continue reading:
Spoiler:
Your dom didn’t specify that they wanted you naked, but you felt that was the case so you stripped down, put the collar on and knelt trying to be patient as you waited. You tried to be patient as the time passed, but each second seemed to drag as you ran through scenarios in your head of what would happen. Everything you thought about making you more and more wet.

Last set of questions in next spoiler:
Spoiler:
17. What scenarios would be playing in your head?
18. How wet would that make you?
19.Are you wet right now?
20. Sorry its short, but did you enjoy it?
21.Do you want to know what happens next?

H1. Humiliating and also makes me horny knowing that I only got a little bit compared to what others enjoy regularly.
H2. ..... Yes
H3. I was so so so horny when reading that... I actually put it their myself after reading it
H4. I ummm I do like the pastel blue thong.... but my other favorite isn't posted yet.
5. My friends vaguely know
6. We talk some about kink but not in detail so they don't know a ton and I wouldn't want them too at this point
7. Good! I enjoy them lots! I haven't gotten it much but I think that Cute Sleepy Dress Up Doll and All Tied Up are my favorites that everyone can send!
8. Team Man won! We haven't done the spanks yet or decided the punishment as Delany has been MIA for a bit and it doesn't feel right to fully end without her!
9. To be determined *evil smile*
10. So many spanks, far too many spanks
11. I am glad I won! But I do wish it had been a little closer between the teams. Delany honestly made better arguments and I think I mainly won because people wanted to spank me a tiny bit more.

H12. I expect to see a whole outfit- from underwear to anything I am allowed beyond that
H13. I hope for pretty panties, some sort of bra. A collar. And maybe a cute dress with easy access for Sir.
H14. I hng it would make me squirm and be horny instantly
15. I umm would hope not to wait too long. Maybe 10 minutes. I don't do great with waiting without something to do... (Ie. Corner time bores me so much its almost torture)
16. I am such a curious Kitten!
H17. I hnnnn I would imagine Sir coming in and putting clamps suddenly on his waiting Kitten. Or his cock being pressed against my lips for me to please before he moved onto something else.
H18. I would squeak and squeal and grow wet enough for my pussy to take his cock
H19. Hnn yes, both from the thoughts and from the cock currently in my pussy
20. I did enjoy it!
21.Yes, please!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flon2 View Post
What made you want to post pictures of your panties on here?

Have you posted the pair that you sniffed?
H1. I ummmm I thought of it when lotusdiver81 was asking what the panties he stole looked like and I was willing to post photos of the panties. (which makes me horny to imagine everyone looking at them)
H2. No. I don't own that pair anymore as it was a couple years ago.

Counter: 325
Humiliation Counter: 155

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk