Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-14-2023, 11:51 AM   #16
Toumin

Because I'm going to my hometown and stay with a bit naughty friend for now so I can play a bit naughty dare and Your play seems wonderful so, I asked my master permission right away. then I described how I going to do and we agreed that I could do 1 and 2 and add some fun for me too~
1. So I decided to play in the arcade game area. the reason I chose this is that will not have much on the weekdays. and set a time limit only 3 hours because I have a lot of things to do
So for more fun, I wear sexy lace lingerie under my shirt and short skirt, and to prepare a photo, I borrow my friend a polaroid camera and buy 10 films from her, so in the early morning, I asked my friend to shoot me strip one clothes per 2-3 photos but use only 7 photos and this is will spice thing up.... My master told me to write it as a reward for "catching me ...." ...BUTT, BOOB, BODY, HAND, BLOW, underwear, UR for fewer clothes with more reward and what do those mean I should leave you think lol
The game started, and I went out from my friend's house with excitement, I hoped no one found any or got me any trouble but somewhere in my mind seemed to disagree with this and I thought I was wet a bit while riding a bus to the arcade.
after arriving and exchange the coin. I plan to play one game and hide one photo so the first game I think should be game that does not take too much time so I started with Maimai aka washing machine and after placed BUTT next to the machine's camera and do this again and again after finishing the game but increase difficulty for hiding place each time like the second one at coin return box, last one under the machine can see only the tip. little by little my excitement rose up until I placed the fifth one and playing a fishing game, someone greeted me from behind. my heart skipped a beat and somehow knew that someone found one of them so just the rest is what he got.
So he showed me He found BUTT so I wasn't surprised much because that one place is in easy place to find. So I explained to him that he was free to touch my butt, and he ask again to confirm so he squeeze my butt cheek a little and say those are soft then He said thank you and leave. My heart is racing right now.... because he even can touch it directly on my skin, but he didn't.
So after finishing the game with enjoyment, I knew already that I was really wet I even confirmed by reaching out to that area while in the blind spot and it was sticky there.
After finished hiding all the photos I causally played a game. My ID screams making it easier to do more but My ego seems not to allow it. So.... someone came from behind and asked me about BODY photo...
after writing for a while I think this inappropriate lol so I will cut the story here.
So after that, I went back to my room and ready for next play
2. for this it is nothing much. All I need to add up are do in the men's toilet and I need to edge for 3 times...... I hate this but It's an order so .... alright I will do it. So I chose my friend's condominium restroom at the rooftop which has a gym there too. and I went to the rooftop with my friend she going to work out a bit while I have fun in the restroom. So after arrival at the room. I quickly checked all the stalls, It's all empty so I chose the most left room because it most private and felt safer. after entering the stall I took off until naked brought a dildo from my bag did not lock the door then started masturbating. .......and anti-climate I can do it with safe and soft lol No one came during my play maybe because It is on weekdays and near midnight. so I dress up and join my friend work out~
So in conclusion I have fun a lot too, the first one I might overdo it too, and a bit risky, next time I'll do it milder, and thank you for the dares~
LIMIT
Pain Scat Permanent Body Writing Family & Friends Personal info

In Master-Slave relationship IRL so I'll be here just for dares and fun.

Checklist
Humansexmap
DirtyCode
Toumin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 10:22 AM   #17
OhMyGosh

Your version is way more intense than I originally planned these type of dares to become. Yet I must admit, it is quite arousing to read, although in some parts of if you are crossing the lines of just "risking" potentially getting caught and intentionally flashing / exposing yourself. So it would not be my cup of tea, speaking personally. But I really apprecciate your efforts and feel flattered by seemingly having inspired you so much that you actually wanted to give this a try! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toumin View Post
Because I'm going to my hometown and stay with a bit naughty friend for now so I can play a bit naughty dare and Your play seems wonderful so, I asked my master permission right away. then I described how I going to do and we agreed that I could do 1 and 2 and add some fun for me too~
1. So I decided to play in the arcade game area. the reason I chose this is that will not have much on the weekdays. and set a time limit only 3 hours because I have a lot of things to do
So for more fun, I wear sexy lace lingerie under my shirt and short skirt, and to prepare a photo, I borrow my friend a polaroid camera and buy 10 films from her, so in the early morning, I asked my friend to shoot me strip one clothes per 2-3 photos but use only 7 photos and this is will spice thing up.... My master told me to write it as a reward for "catching me ...." ...BUTT, BOOB, BODY, HAND, BLOW, underwear, UR for fewer clothes with more reward and what do those mean I should leave you think lol
The game started, and I went out from my friend's house with excitement, I hoped no one found any or got me any trouble but somewhere in my mind seemed to disagree with this and I thought I was wet a bit while riding a bus to the arcade.
after arriving and exchange the coin. I plan to play one game and hide one photo so the first game I think should be game that does not take too much time so I started with Maimai aka washing machine and after placed BUTT next to the machine's camera and do this again and again after finishing the game but increase difficulty for hiding place each time like the second one at coin return box, last one under the machine can see only the tip. little by little my excitement rose up until I placed the fifth one and playing a fishing game, someone greeted me from behind. my heart skipped a beat and somehow knew that someone found one of them so just the rest is what he got.
So he showed me He found BUTT so I wasn't surprised much because that one place is in easy place to find. So I explained to him that he was free to touch my butt, and he ask again to confirm so he squeeze my butt cheek a little and say those are soft then He said thank you and leave. My heart is racing right now.... because he even can touch it directly on my skin, but he didn't.
So after finishing the game with enjoyment, I knew already that I was really wet I even confirmed by reaching out to that area while in the blind spot and it was sticky there.
After finished hiding all the photos I causally played a game. My ID screams making it easier to do more but My ego seems not to allow it. So.... someone came from behind and asked me about BODY photo...
after writing for a while I think this inappropriate lol so I will cut the story here.
So after that, I went back to my room and ready for next play
2. for this it is nothing much. All I need to add up are do in the men's toilet and I need to edge for 3 times...... I hate this but It's an order so .... alright I will do it. So I chose my friend's condominium restroom at the rooftop which has a gym there too. and I went to the rooftop with my friend she going to work out a bit while I have fun in the restroom. So after arrival at the room. I quickly checked all the stalls, It's all empty so I chose the most left room because it most private and felt safer. after entering the stall I took off until naked brought a dildo from my bag did not lock the door then started masturbating. .......and anti-climate I can do it with safe and soft lol No one came during my play maybe because It is on weekdays and near midnight. so I dress up and join my friend work out~
So in conclusion I have fun a lot too, the first one I might overdo it too, and a bit risky, next time I'll do it milder, and thank you for the dares~

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hidden public, humiliation, public, risk, risky