Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-12-2016, 05:51 AM   #1
omega-bitch

Female Dentist Dares F/18

Going to the dentist today~ I need some low-key dares. Simple stuff, nothing noticeable by the dentist or my family who I'll be in the waiting room with. There IS a bathroom that I can go into to possibly do something for a dare but that's it for privacy
The appointment is at 2pm EST. It's 8:52 right now
Likes: Intense bladder control, mild pain, hidden public, pantie stuffing, vaginal stretching, pussy fisting, golden shower,piss tasting, ice, small anal, enemas, stuff in panties, acting like a little girl (5/6)
Dislikes: toothpaste, semi-public, spanking, anal stretching, pissing outside, bugs in panties
Limit: Poop, chastity, face pics, vid, needles, bondage, animals
No toys, basic household objects
Send PM "Hold it" and I will not piss for 1 hour
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
omega-bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 05:57 AM   #2
Nawee
getDare Sweetheart

drink 6 cups of water before heading there. you may not pee before 1h after the appointment
write I am a slut on your inner thighs wearing a skirt and why not make your pee challange harder by shoving 4 icecubes into your pussy and tape it shut .

I will not now nor ever dom a male so don't bother asking
Nawee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nawee for this post:
Old 09-12-2016, 06:00 AM   #3
omega-bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawee View Post
drink 6 cups of water before heading there. you may not pee before 1h after the appointment
write I am a slut on your inner thighs wearing a skirt and why not make your pee challange harder by shoving 4 icecubes into your pussy and tape it shut .
Thank you! I'll do this! Unless there's an insertion dare that I like better than the ice~
Likes: Intense bladder control, mild pain, hidden public, pantie stuffing, vaginal stretching, pussy fisting, golden shower,piss tasting, ice, small anal, enemas, stuff in panties, acting like a little girl (5/6)
Dislikes: toothpaste, semi-public, spanking, anal stretching, pissing outside, bugs in panties
Limit: Poop, chastity, face pics, vid, needles, bondage, animals
No toys, basic household objects
Send PM "Hold it" and I will not piss for 1 hour
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
omega-bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 06:02 AM   #4
Nawee
getDare Sweetheart

why don't you then shove a piece of ginger inside your pussy that will hurt more probably

I will not now nor ever dom a male so don't bother asking
Nawee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nawee for this post:
Old 09-12-2016, 06:03 AM   #5
iPhone

Wear a short skirt along with panties to the dentist. Once you get into the office and the dentist leaves for a moment so you have some time by yourself in the chair, take your panties off and stuff them in your pussy. If you're not daring enough to do that, just go pantyless with you skirt, but already have it stuffed with as many panties as you can fit in there.

Also, while you're waiting to be checked in, go to the bathroom and they should have some toothpaste for toothbrushes. Take the toothpaste and rub it on your nipples and inside your pussy and asshole. It should give you an interesting sensation while you get your teeth cleaned! :P

Limits: Scat, extreme pain, blood, friends and family, hard public
iPhone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 07:29 AM   #6
Shoyu

Wear a skirt with no panties, and sit with flipped upskirt on the denist chair(bare bum)

I don't give dares personally, I give tasks.
PM me if you want a task and don't forget to report.

My Tasks include:
Humiliation, Edging/Forced-Orgasm Control, Hidden public, Semi-public, Public, Inspection, Masturbate, Humping, Bondage, Shibari, Read/Write, Low-Med Pain
Shoyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 08:53 AM   #7
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

While you are in the chair, pee....

not completely, but the minutest amount will do and will make sure you test your skills and increase your embarrassment
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 12:15 AM   #8
Robert Brady

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know how it went. Please let us know what happened. Hope you had fun!
Old 06-11-2021, 07:56 AM   #9
Maximilian Jenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega-bitch View Post
Going to the dentist today~ I need some low-key dares. Simple stuff, nothing noticeable by the dentist or my family who I'll be in the waiting room with. There IS a bathroom that I can go into to possibly do something for a dare but that's it for privacy
As soon as you can after checking in go to the bathroom and put some pegs on your nipples or use rubberbands to bind your nipples. You can wear a bra to help cover things up.

Fist your pussy to an edge.

If you wear panties for the visit make sure they are in your pussy by the time you leave.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 04:48 AM   #10
JannGrew
Baby Member

Hey there! Going to the dentist can be nerve-wracking, but I'm sure you'll do great! As for some low-key dares, how about trying to wink at yourself in the mirror while you're in the bathroom? It could be a fun challenge without drawing too much attention. And hey, while you're at the dentist, you could even imagine yourself with a sparkling white smile after some teeth whitening services in Lake County OH! Best of luck, and remember to take care of those pearly whites!

Last edited by JannGrew; 04-28-2023 at 03:31 AM.
JannGrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 05:33 AM   #11
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega-bitch View Post
Tin tacks under your bra pointing inwards
Old 04-27-2023, 06:51 AM   #12
eljugador

Whenever you are alone in a room, put a finger in your ass for at least 10 seconds.
Old 04-27-2023, 11:38 AM   #13
binary bondage

I don't know why people are replying now, but the thread started in 2016. Pretty sure the dentist appointment finished a long time ago. And omega-bitch hasn't been online for more than 6 years, so I doubt she is ever going to reply.

fetlife: binary_bondage
binary bondage is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to binary bondage for this post:
Old 04-27-2023, 11:53 AM   #14
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary bondage View Post
I don't know why people are replying now, but the thread started in 2016. Pretty sure the dentist appointment finished a long time ago. And omega-bitch hasn't been online for more than 6 years, so I doubt she is ever going to reply.
Thanks. Only just spotted date!!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dentist, hidden public, public