Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-26-2021, 03:58 PM   #31
Wetkev

Go early in the day dressed as u please and hid a key to a padlock return home and wait til nightfall before returning once there strip naked and place clothes inside a backpack lock the bag using the padlock and go find the key hopefully nobody has taken it once u retrieve the key u may open your bag and redress

beIN exposed pm for a link

Likes, public, humiliation, dare, above,
Dislikes scat, sissy, mess
Limits pain, perment, face, edging

My blog entry and pm dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=297288
Wetkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 05:09 PM   #32
Wetkev

Goin give a little bump

beIN exposed pm for a link

Likes, public, humiliation, dare, above,
Dislikes scat, sissy, mess
Limits pain, perment, face, edging

My blog entry and pm dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=297288
Wetkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 05:43 PM   #33
Camiliaa

Go in the forest and take as much time as you want and need. Pick your spot. Strip naked, now it starts.
1) Walk 40 feet, cum, than allowed to come back to your clothes
2) Walk 70 feet, poop, than allowed to come back to your clothes
3) Walk 100 feet, pee, than allowed to come back to your clothes

** no runing allowed! Hiding behind trees is allowed.

Likes: daily struggles, insertions, clothing, training hidden vibrator in public, competitions, getting kinky with my roommates

Love: hookups

Faproulette:
Donehttps://www.faproulette.co/c/73364/those-i-have-done/
Gavehttps://www.faproulette.co/c/73362/those-i-gave
Failedhttps://www.faproulette.co/c/99826/those-i-failed/

Kik: TallCam98
Succeeded a dare I gave you? Prove it and I'll do it to
Camiliaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 03:38 AM   #34
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

You need a an old large t-shirt, key for cuffs, buttplug.

Clothing set: lacy see through thong, garterbelt, matching stockings, lacy see through bra, tiny skirt and crop top, handcuffs.

Find a forest near a town or village. Hide your clothing set along a trail in the wood 1-2 days prior to the dare.
Each piece about 500m away from the previous one in the order they are listed.
If you trust a friend, get them to hide it for you.

On the day of the dare. Take your plug, the keys and wear no more than the t-shirt and pair of shoes(you can do it bare foot or in heels if you need a challenge)
Park your car on the side of the village/town opposite to the forest entrance, leave you cuff keys in the car.
Take your plug and lock the car. Hide the car keys nearby. Now insert your plug.

Make your way through the town to the start of your trail. Once there tear your t-shirt into tiny little pieces.

You are now force to find your clothes along the trail. Edge at each piece before putting it on. Once you reach the cuffs, cuff your hands behind your back and go hump a tree until you cum.

Have a fun way home.

Report in detail would be appreciated.

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to laraw for this post:
Old 12-31-2022, 04:15 PM   #35
jjjks

im going to bump this thread

likes/limits
20m, athletic
jjjks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 04:35 PM   #36
Slaveuk

Go to the woods strip completely climb as far up a tree as you and stroke but don't come down until you cum three times

Please send me creative tasks to help expand my likes, dislikes, limits

likes & dislikes

Likes - Kneeling, cum control, dice dares, Milovana/fap roulette/JOI, Precum, cum play, CBT, Skype, pictures/video dares, whereby sessions, stripping, exposure, semi public, webcam

Limits - anal, diaper, food, social suicide, scat, full public

Skype - live:slaveuk96
Kik - Slaveuk96
Telegram @SIUK96

Slave Inspection reviews & Scores
Slaveuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 10:42 AM   #37
Rb123

Find somewhere what's muddy and crawl around on the floor on your hands and knees

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 11:08 AM   #38
KEDA

I have a dare for you to complete while you are in the forest. For this dare you will need a length of chain and a padlock. Once in the forest take the key for your padlock and bury/hide it,now carry on walking but dont forget where you put it. After you have walked some distance strip naked and thread the chain through your clothes before wrapping it around a tree and closing the padlock. Now test how good your memorie is a go and collect the key to get your clothes back.
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 09:18 AM   #39
germagrimes

an easier one for you, find a tree, or a high point you can climb up on and take a piss. bonus if your nude

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 01:36 AM   #40
Chipotle

Drink a liter of water an hour before leaving. No using the bathroom. Wear humiliating underwear and what ever else you want to wear. When at the trail nice yourself either a shoulder or and atomic wedgie for the whole walk (2 hours)
Finish a second liter in the first hour of the walk. If you can’t wait until your done with your little walk to use the bathroom then you’ll have to wet your pants.

Something with clothes filling (like with mud or other messy stuff), wedgies, pissplay, swirlies etc please

Likes: pissplay, messy-wedgies, wam, swirlies, humiliation, toilet dares, bodywriting, degrading names, unfair punishments, roleplay-dm me

Dislikes: piss drinking, overnight-dares, hidden public

Limits: loud, illegal, extreme-pain, blood, hard anal, pics, vids, scat, denial, family, public, social-suicide
Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 03:17 PM   #41
KEDA

Go out in the woods. find a hidden space and strip naked. Stay for at least 30mins and get min. 500m away from where you started. Take a nude selfie
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 04:51 PM   #42
Deadpool8888

Go out to the woods and strip naked, doesn't matter how far in you are. Walk at least 2 minutes away from you clothes and then get on all 4s, lift one leg, and pee like a dog. Then you may walk back to your clothes, sit on them naked for another 5 minutes and put them back on.

Limits- Permanent, overly public, poop, extreme pain, illegal, piss, name, face, address, spanks, edging, cumming pics/videos, ball torture
PM me and dares within limits and ill complete them
May include others that I can't think of/ don't know
24/m uncut
Kik: namelessone12
chaostouched
Deadpool8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 02:06 AM   #43
Pantsbloke

Default Person above forest

Outdoor forest dare. 10 step challenge. First remove jeans , walk 10 steps remove T-shirt , walk 10 steps , remove underwear, 10 steps runners and socks off, 10 more steps . Return , pick up your clothes and only dress when you get back to your jeans . Pic/ video evidence required

Switch
Male for Male
I like to win .
Dislikes: toothpaste, pain ,
Limits : Body fluids, Toys, Cross dressing, edging, anal
Pantsbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pantsbloke for this post:
Old 10-04-2023, 12:43 PM   #44
Slaveuk

Go out into the woods, and find a semi-secluded place. Strip to your underwear and hang yourself by your underwear from a tree branch. Hang for at least two minutes, if your underwear doesn't break, then try another branch. Once you succeed, you are welcome to masturbate to completion, then put on your clothes except for underwear, and go home

Please send me creative tasks to help expand my likes, dislikes, limits

likes & dislikes

Likes - Kneeling, cum control, dice dares, Milovana/fap roulette/JOI, Precum, cum play, CBT, Skype, pictures/video dares, whereby sessions, stripping, exposure, semi public, webcam

Limits - anal, diaper, food, social suicide, scat, full public

Skype - live:slaveuk96
Kik - Slaveuk96
Telegram @SIUK96

Slave Inspection reviews & Scores
Slaveuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 01:38 PM   #45
Gungediapers10

Go out into the woods and find a muddy spot, remove your shoes and stand i the thick squishy mud in your socks, flip a coin heads your safe tails you fail. Safe you can continue walking in your socks or fail continue standing but this time you must kneel on all fours as well hehehe.

Next challenge is to flip again to determine if your good or if your naughty, if good your allowed permission to cum in your pants, but if naughgy and fail replace cum with a couple of handful of mud down your underwear/ trousers and continue walking with hand on your backside looking like youve had a bad accident

Finally stop again and flip a coin to give yourself a wedgie, if good give yourself a normal wedgie if fail give yourself a hanging wedgie on a branch.

Wedgie, Humiliation, Underwear, Socks, Battleship, messy, gunge, bondage, pet play

Punishment: Poop, Spanky, Corner time, Time out

Dislike Showing Face, Nudity, Public, Family or Friends,

Kik gunge_diaper10
Diaper Check: permanently

Last edited by Gungediapers10; 10-05-2023 at 12:15 PM.
Gungediapers10 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gungediapers10 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forest, hidden public, outdoor, person above, woods