Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-11-2023, 03:13 PM   #496
diapersissy119
Baby Member

Drink two glasses of water before bed, diaper up, go to bed. You're not allowed to get up in the morning until your diaper is wet.

Stay in your wet overnight diaper and wear nothing else. Drink 500 ml cold water. Drink tea/coffee if you are open to caffeine. You have to stay in nothing but that diaper until you mess. You can eat any foods you want or drink more water/other beverages.

Once you have to mess, start watching Dora the Explorer or Powerpuff Girls or another girly cartoon. Mess while watching the show and sucking your thumb.

After the show and while still in your messy diapers, complete this writeforme task

You can change into a fresh diaper after you complete the writing task. If you struggle with the writing task too much and want to give up, then you have to do as many bodyweight squats as you can within 2 minutes and then as many ab crunches as you can within 2 minutes, and then sit crisscross applesauce on the floor for 2 minutes in your messy diapers while sucking your thumb.

Drink as much water as within limits and as safe once you have the fresh diaper on.

Put on your pink tutu bloomers over your fresh diaper, and follow along with 1 ballet video and 1 yoga video on Youtube.

Continue wearing your diaper until it's about to leak and then you have to write a very detailed blog post on GD about your experience. Then you can change and dare is complete!

Punishments: spanking, wedgies, buttplay, edging, chastity

Limits: illegal, face, full public, food, frontal nudity, injury, 24/7 or long term dares, work hours.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

PM me if you want to give each other dares/tasks back and forth. I'm willing to put in effort to cater to your likes/limits and hoping to find the same!

Kik: diapersissy119
diapersissy119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 11:34 PM   #497
jdh90

Double diaper up, insert 8 marshmallows in your ass and drink a lot.
Now put on skinny jeans and go for a walk, but put your keys in the back of your diaper so you don't want to mess.
Go for a walk that takes about an hour.

Now how long you could keep your diapers clean:

< 15 minutes before you messed: that's pathetic, don't change your diaper, tie together your shoelaces and go for a further 30 minute walk in your diaper and change in a public washroom, wear diapers to bed tonight and don't get up unless they are wet!

< 30 minutes: Not good, but not horrible, go for a further 30 minute walk in your soiled diaper and make sure to fall on your pampered butt at least two times during that walk, to mush the mess around a bit
Wear diapers for the rest of the day and go to sleep wearing them.

<59 minutes: That's ok, sit in your diapers for 25 minutes and mush your mess around a bit, afterwards change into fresh diapers and sleep like that.

Made it back home and haven't messed?: wow, I'm impressed, you can just clean up, but wear diapers for the rest of the day.

If you mess yourself at any point, tie together your shoelaces and walk back home.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 02:51 PM   #498
FoxyFemboy

I think we can start you off with immediately slipping on that cage of yours and taking the maximum dose of laxatives that you can. For the next hour, every 15 minutes drink a glass of water. On the final glass that ends the hour, slide 3 peeled and sliced bananas and 10 marshmallows up your tush before padding up! Cut a hole for your caged cock to fit through on the diaper and make sure it's a snug fit before doubling with another!

Now for the fun! You'll be wearing this package for the next 12 hours. You'll be more than welcome to change the outer layer as long as it's leaking before you do, but the inner layer has to remain on for the entire time. I fully recommend using some cream or powder before having padded up. During this time, you'll have some fun activities to do!

Hours 1-2: To start, lets do some line writing! I want you to write in a physical book or paper somewhere 500 lines saying "Please don't mess my baby pampers or else I'm going to be a stinky baby!" Once done you can do as you wish to pass the time.

Hour 3: You'll be wanting a snack I'm sure! Order a nice, fatty meal. A big pizza, a burger, whatever. Make sure to answer the door to collect your order! Eat up and keep hydrated!

Hours 4-7: You'll be laying on your belly and watching some fun kids shows! Put on your favourite baby show before losing yourself for a few hours!

Hours 8-9: Spend a few hours colouring! You can draw whatever you wish, but must grip the pencils/crayons/markers with your entire hand while you draw. You can make whatever you like, but there's 3 drawings that are compulsory: your dream mommy/daddy/caretaker, yourself being changed by your dream caretaker, and your stinky baby butt playing in the mud.

Hour 10: Meal time again! Same deal as last time, but you're going to make sure to get something messy, and more than you can usually manage. Anything you don't eat goes into the front and back of the inner diaper.

Hours 11-12: How about a nice walk? Go out somewhere that isn't too populated and enjoy a nice walk for about an hour. Make sure to "accidentally" fall on your butt at least 3 times during your walk, and sit down on a bench or seat somewhere once to squish and hump against for 10 minutes. Once done, return home.

Aaaand you're almost done! Remember those pictures you made? You have to send them to previous people you've PM'd on GetDare before you can change. You may send as many as you like, the first response back is what counts most. You must send them the 3 pictures you made and ask them to score them each out of 5 stars. If you get above 10 total, you're safe! You may change and get out of your cage. Otherwise you're in trouble...

As a punishment, you're going to have to take off the inner padding and lay it out flat. Perhaps also diaper back up with that recent outer layer. You remember that last meal? You'll be eating it out of your nasty diaper. If you can barely manage after 10 minutes, spend 15 more faceplanted in your mess thinking about how disgusting you are. You can finally clean up and change.
Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics, chastity, unimaginative tasks.
Limits: Rough anal, family, full public.
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 03:26 PM   #499
Footslaves

First off roll a die, this will determine how many diapers you will wear.
1-2 one diaper
3 two diapers
4-5 three diapers
6-four diapers
(Make sure that you cut slits in the inner diapers so that it will drain!)

The number of diapers you roll is how long you must wait for a change in hours.

Alright now that you know how many diapers you'll be wearing here's the catch if you have an even number of diapers on you will have to be punished during your diaper change. One suppository/marshmallow up your bum!

Here's the dare part
Roll another die!
This is how long you'll be in diapers!
1. 3hours
2. 6 hours
3. 12 hours
4. 15 hours
5. 18 hours
6. 20 hours!

Now for how many challenges you must do! Roll a die! Multiply this by 3
This is how many you must do!

Challenges! ( increasing in difficulty)
1. Put on another diaper ( remeber the suppository punishment)
2.drink 4 glasses of water
3 snuggle with your stuffies
4 wet your diaper
5. Lock the bathroom
6. Get yourself erect
7. Ice yourself down get rid of that silly hard on sissy!
8 ice up your bum put some in there too!
9 tie yourself up!
10get slippery baby lube up your back hole
11 get sticky baby! Pour maple syrup down your diaper
12. Get curious baby probe your backside with your hands
13. Breakfast baby! Pour oatmeal down the back of your diaper
14. Bounces baby! Bounce for ten minutes in your mess! (Don't have one? Put two suppositories/marshmallows in to fix that!)
15. Go for a walk! Sure you can put clothes over your diaper but you have to have your paci in!
16. Enema time! Take a full enema baby!
17tie yourself up for 30 mins after taking three suppositories up your bum.
18 take a bath! But don't take your diaper off! Wait until it's time to change!
19. Naughty baby! Get spanked on your bare behind! Insert a marshmallow/suppository!
20. Slutty baby. Fuck your ass until it's gapping open
21. Marshmallow time! Roll a die. Insert that many full sized marshmallows up your bum!
22 naked baby! Shave everywhere!!! You might need someone's help
23. Sleepy baby. Ignore time limits. Keep your messy diaper on and sleep in it!
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 05:30 AM   #500
Footslaves

Bumping this to the top
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 01:30 AM   #501
FoxyFemboy

Okay this is a fun one! Double diaper up at the start of your day... then get in the shower and make sure both are absolutely soaked through. Now, get out the shower put a larger diaper on top of the first two, before dressing and heading to the shops - you may want to be wearing plastic pants. While out, buy a large coffee and drink it immediately before buying clingfilm, rice and four jars of baby food.
Now you must complete one task upon the hour, every hour, while drinking two glass of water as well with each hour.

Task #1: Pour the packet of rice down your innermost diaper
Task #2: Put a fresh dry diaper on the outside of your diaper package
Task #3: Pour the first jar of baby food onto the floor and eat it without using your hands
Task #4: Do one hundred squats
Task #5: Pour the second jar of baby food onto the floor and eat it whilst your hands are tied behind your back
Task #6: Wrap your diaper in clingfilm, lets make it extra loud and rustly
Task #7: Make a large bowl full of coffee and place it on the floor to lap up like a dog
Task #8: Pour the third jar of baby food onto the floor and eat it whilst blindfolded and with your hands are tied behind your back
Task #9: Write the word "Baby" in one hundred places on your body
Task #10: Lie on the floor and open the fourth jar of baby food. Keep your arm locked fully outstretched, lift the jar above your head, and then pour the food into your open mouth to eat

If you've made it this far and haven't leaked at all you may not change and clean up, if you have leaked however you must first scoop out the rice from the innermost diaper and take three large mouthfuls of it!
Old 03-28-2024, 05:12 PM   #502
Dumb Eevee

Seems like you've been having a craving for some diaper dares as of the late~

Lets solve that problem, shall we~

So we'll start with a "basic" holding dare...

You'll be doing the banana enema dare thats ben goin around~

4 firm and ripe bananas
1 Kotex/Sanitary pad or a diaper liner (medium to maximum absorbency)
4 liquid fleet suppositories

(I recommend taking a cleaning enema first...)

First, cut each banana in half, an place in a bowl

Empty two of the suppositories onto the banana
halves and two into your ass

Slowly, push as many up your ass as you can, so in the end you'll be feeling extremely full. But while thats the goal, be sure not to hurt or overstuff yourself, or you'll be having a very short dare.

Take the pad, and tightly roll it up with the sticky plastic side inward and the cotton side facing out. Wipe up any residue in the bowl with the rolled up pad before pushing it deep into yur mushy ass.

------------------------------------------------------
Then, with all yur prep done... put on yur pamps, one of yur onesies an then get to work on one of yur other dares ;p

- -
-

However many you get done before you soil/wet yurself determines what prize you'll get :3

0 Dares Completed:
Spoiler:
Couldn't be a big girl an hold it in huh? Well now everyone will have to know what a little baby you are :3
No cumming or changes for 10 hours.
Join a Diaper Check thread for 10 hours, as well as putting it in yur signature.

1 Dare Completed:
Spoiler:
Tsk Tsk, what a sorry performance...
No cumming and no changes for 1 hour.
During that time, join 5 Cumulative Threads and send their links to me :3

2 Dares Completed:
Spoiler:
Awww~ I'm sure that was sooo difficult sweetie~
Cum right now into yur diaper, no changes for 1 hour
During, that time take a 1 hour nap, no leaving yur bed once you start

All 3 Dares Completed:
Spoiler:
Good baby~ Good babies deserve a treat~
Cum into yur diaper, change, and then pm me for yur treat~

M/20/Bi
Switch, Leaning towards sub

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Toys
Dumb Eevee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 10:14 PM   #503
Micka18

Ok you will wear the same diaper for 24 hours and drink 500 ml every hour. If you run out beforehand, you can wear a new one but only if you put the other over your head For the rest of the 24 hours. And if you need a new diaper you have to put 2 bananas in your ass.
Micka18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 05:28 AM   #504
FoxyFemboy

Diaper up and go to the nearest drive-thru restaurant. Before driving through, take off your pants. Order a large greasy meal and large drink. Once you've picked up your meal, park nearby and eat it all and finish the drink. Now drive back through again (hopefully they didn't notice your diaper the first time!) and order some dessert like a shake or ice cream. Before driving off from the drive-thru window with your dessert, put it all into your diaper, you can now go home and enjoy the sticky mess. You can change out of your diaper once you've pooped or it leaks!
Old 04-24-2024, 01:24 PM   #505
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

You will start by buying a brand new pack of diapers. You will do this while naked, plugged, and using a vibrator after having worked yourself up to three edges. When you are nicely horny you will shop on Amazon picking the most humiliating pack you can find. You will search for at least an half hour. You are not allowed to dress, orgasm, or stop playing with yourself until you have received the email that your order was received.

Once the diapers have arrived you will properly start the dare. You will put on the first of your diapers and get a nice big drink. Then its time the get dressed for a bit of shopping. You will then go to the super market where you will buy 3 eclairs, a full pie, 6 jars of baby food, 2 cartons of ice cream, a pizza, three lunchables, and three cupcakes. When finished at the supermarket you will buy and drink a full soda before going to your favorite donut shop and buying a half dozen of your favorite donuts. Once you have purchased the donuts you will buy another drink and finish that. Finally you will drive to McDonald's and buy a happy meal and of course a nice big drink. You will finish your drink and return home if you have not pissed yourself yet you have to leave your bottoms in your car so if I were you I'd make sure I was one wet diaper baby before getting home.

Once you get home it's time to make you the baby you were meant to be. You will strip to nothing but your already wet diaper. Now it's time to diaper up properly cut slits in the original diaper (you are allowed to take the diaper off for this, but this is the last time you will be allowed to remove any diapers until the date is complete.) You will then Put it back on and start layering up you will diaper yourself as thickly as you can the point will be to make yourself waddle. Next you will put on your baby accessories preferably at least a bib and a bonnet

Now it's time for your task as a you will eat up all your yummy sweets you bought you greedy little piglet. Now you have the fun task of stuffing yourself. Every bite will wind up either in your stomach or in your diaper. You will eat till it is uncomfortable, but you will stop there and wait at least five hours before your next meal. We do not care that you are in a wet stuffed diaper even if it's leaking. I suggest you baby proof your play area. Once every item is eaten or stuffed in that diaper you will order one last meal. You may wait as long as you like but again you are not allowed to change or clean up until it is that final meal is ordered and delivered. When you are ready for your final meal you will order a large milk shake and two happy meals. This will be delivered to your front door and you will have the retrieve it. You may wear a bathrobe to retrieve the final order but if you do you must wait an extra half hour to finish your ordeal. Once the meal has been retrieved and devoured you will finish by pouring the milkshake into your poor abused diaper. (If you chose to use the bathrobe to cover up you are not allowed to go to the next step for a half hour) Finally you will roll a dice and clean up according to the roll. 1) change and clean up immediately. 2) change and clean up in 15 minutes 3) change and clean up in half hour 4) you must get the permission of winner to change and clean up 5) change and clean up but immediately put on a new diaper and wear until next morning. 6) you may change but you are not allowed to clean up or remove any of your baby accessories until the next morning.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above