Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-07-2023, 10:54 PM   #1
AlwaysShruthi

Post 30/MtF - Dares for train travel

Hello everyone! I am a MtF crossdresser who loves to embrace my inner femininity. I have been dressing up for 8 years now and I have come a long way. I'm always looking for ways to step outside my comfort zone.

My previous train ride was an experience, as I slept with my pants down and window curtains open at a train stop, and I'm pretty sure many people saw me as the train slowly left the station. I would love to build upon this experience and explore my exhibitionist streak!

I'll be traveling on a 5-hour night train tomorrow and plan to dress up in my favorite outfit - a traditional Indian Kurti and leggings. I'll be traveling in a second class AC coach and will have the luxury of a side lower berth with curtains for privacy. I'm looking for suggestions that will challenge me and help me tap into my hidden exhibitionist streak, while still being respectful and mindful of others. I don't want to get caught, so I would appreciate ideas that are appropriate for the setting.

I'll be fully dressed, complete with my wig, mild makeup that can be easily removed, breast forms, and locked in chastity. Since the train is tomorrow night, I could try to get any specific items needed for the dare, if required.

Thank you for your help in making this train journey a memorable and exciting one!!

Locked in chastity.
Last orgasm: 31-03-2023

kik: addictedtobeingfemme

Role plays, Hidden Exhibitionism, Bladder Control, Impact Play, Wedgies, Orgasm Denial and Bondage

Dislikes:
Anal, CBT, Ice cubes, Sensation Play and Golden showers

Limits:
Diapers, Wax, Urethral play, Scat, Blood, Incest, Permanent, Extreme pain, Orgasms.

About me

My Fetishes

My Toys

My blog

Last edited by AlwaysShruthi; 02-08-2023 at 09:04 PM.
AlwaysShruthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 09:05 PM   #2
AlwaysShruthi

The train is tonight and I would love to do the dares and report back with proof!

Locked in chastity.
Last orgasm: 31-03-2023

kik: addictedtobeingfemme

Role plays, Hidden Exhibitionism, Bladder Control, Impact Play, Wedgies, Orgasm Denial and Bondage

Dislikes:
Anal, CBT, Ice cubes, Sensation Play and Golden showers

Limits:
Diapers, Wax, Urethral play, Scat, Blood, Incest, Permanent, Extreme pain, Orgasms.

About me

My Fetishes

My Toys

My blog
AlwaysShruthi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdresser, exhibitionist, hidden public, train travel