Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-21-2022, 08:16 PM   #1
SamRVA94

Rainbow NYC Vacation Dares

I'll be visiting NYC for four days in early April and will be staying alone in a hotel. I don't have any set plans; my friend who was coming with me bailed at the last minute. So, I'm looking to make my solo vacation extra fun!

I'm open to a lot, but fairly new to in-real-life meetups. I want to change that. Looking for dares that involve: public, outdoors, humiliation, degradation, forced gay/bi, sucking, anal, group, watersports/piss, and bodywriting. Open to more, however.

Toys I Own: Collar with nipple clamps. Butt plugs (small and large). Leash. Dildo (7in). Enema thingy. Ball gag with nipple clamps.

I would be open to potentially purchasing new toys/outfits if they are reasonably priced. I'm also willing to provide pic proof of any dares I accept, and maybe accept punishment if I'm not able to complete all the dares I agree to (and prove it).

Submissive, Bi

Likes: Humiliation, Degradation, Public, Outdoors, Bodywriting, CFNM, Sending Pictures
Looking to Explore/Curious About: Forced Bi/Gay, Sucking Dick, Hookups, Blackmail, Anal, Exposure
Limits: Permanent, Scat, Social Suicide, Blood, Findom
SamRVA94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 02:48 AM   #2
SamRVA94

Anyone? Bumping this!

Submissive, Bi

Likes: Humiliation, Degradation, Public, Outdoors, Bodywriting, CFNM, Sending Pictures
Looking to Explore/Curious About: Forced Bi/Gay, Sucking Dick, Hookups, Blackmail, Anal, Exposure
Limits: Permanent, Scat, Social Suicide, Blood, Findom
SamRVA94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 04:40 AM   #3
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Wear a kilt with no underwear anytime you leave the hotel.

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 06:02 PM   #4
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Well hello there.

Tell me about your collar. Is it something comfortable and stylish, or a big bulky overtly BDSM deal?

Because my first dare for you is to wear your collar for the entire trip. If it's too bulky/uncomfortable, then buy a new one... the idea should be for it to be comfortable and stylish, not enough to freak out a random onlooker, but enough for those who know what to look for, to know exactly what it means. Obviously you can remove it for bathing... and don't try to wear it on a plane. If you're flying, and taking a cab, let's say you have to put it on during the cab ride. If you're taking the bus or metro, I'll let it slide until you get to the hotel, but it must be around your neck when you check in at the front desk.

If you like this, let me know. I can come up with more.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bisexual, dares, gay, humiliation, nyc