Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Do I Orgasm or Masturbate Too Much? (about 100 Orgasms 15 hours Masturbating a Week)
STOP ALL masturbating and orgasming? (Please Help! I will need ideas on how accomplish no orgasms) 89 47.09%
Stay at or about current number of orgasms and masturbation 35 18.52%
Go to about half current number of orgasms and masturbation 10 5.29%
Go to 1 orgasm a day 55 29.10%
Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2022, 02:49 AM   #16
luzifell
getDare Adventurer

well this would mean at least 120-200 minutes of nonstop vibrator action..
best case some bondage were you cannot tell the exact time of it, the not-knowing would make certainly things more intense..
oh and to avoid you passing out maybe ad some more stimulations.. vibs to work on your tits, ass? maybe a low level of udder milking device sucking on your nipples?
oh and knowing of your kinks this is something that should be setup outside in the sun in front of your farm

kik: lucciteaser
loves: tease/denial, edging, humiliation, mindfucking

My orgasms are the property of Leland.
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 02:59 AM   #17
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

You should have to "pay" for each orgasm.. Looking at your pm dare list, how about 5 cattle prod zaps to your pussy after each orgasm.

You could also limit orgasms to one per day for a month, then one per week for a month, then one per month, then none the last month (December) With a new poll then to determine next years orgasm schedule!

You should have new rules/stipulations for further orgasms. Like having to be outdoors X distance from home (ie: using the ride bike pm dare), or only orgasm from using milking machine, or while driving tractor, fourwheeler, etc naked...
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 03:17 AM   #18
Leathergloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmgalT View Post
I know the feeling. And the unusually large need and desire to cum. Have you tried forced denial in the form of chastity?
Yes I have tried that sadly it did not work.[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks.
Ropes, restraints, strips, predicaments.
Dildos.
Nipple clamps.
Medium-to heavy pain.

Likes/dislikes/ambivalent turn ons:

Chastity play.
Seeing my partner forced by online strangers.
Buttplugs.

Off limit:

Scat, full pictures, face picture, social suicide, ultra heavy pain.
Leathergloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 03:19 AM   #19
Leathergloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Overloading you with orgasms every day untill hypnosis starts working also sounds like a nice option.

I like this so much. Overload, then denial!
Ropes, restraints, strips, predicaments.
Dildos.
Nipple clamps.
Medium-to heavy pain.

Likes/dislikes/ambivalent turn ons:

Chastity play.
Seeing my partner forced by online strangers.
Buttplugs.

Off limit:

Scat, full pictures, face picture, social suicide, ultra heavy pain.
Leathergloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 03:38 AM   #20
DoingMyBest
getDare Sweetheart

And there I was thinking you should INcrease the number and time

PM Dares

Male/UK/Straight generally submissive

Trying to rediscover my likes/dislikes and so on
Dislikes: Pain, messy
Limits: Family, blatant public, scat, damage/permanent damage, showing my face/pics, urethral play, ass to mouth, SPH, puke

My Old Sex Map

My New Sex Map

Battlestrip W/L: 4/6
DoingMyBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 06:26 AM   #21
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzifell View Post
well this would mean at least 120-200 minutes of nonstop vibrator action..
best case some bondage were you cannot tell the exact time of it, the not-knowing would make certainly things more intense..
oh and to avoid you passing out maybe ad some more stimulations.. vibs to work on your tits, ass? maybe a low level of udder milking device sucking on your nipples?
oh and knowing of your kinks this is something that should be setup outside in the sun in front of your farm
OH MY This is um...scary!
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 06:27 AM   #22
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoingMyBest View Post
And there I was thinking you should INcrease the number and time
. That is interestingly opposite!
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Old 07-22-2022, 06:29 AM   #23
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rog4four View Post
You should have to "pay" for each orgasm.. Looking at your pm dare list, how about 5 cattle prod zaps to your pussy after each orgasm.

You could also limit orgasms to one per day for a month, then one per week for a month, then one per month, then none the last month (December) With a new poll then to determine next years orgasm schedule!

You should have new rules/stipulations for further orgasms. Like having to be outdoors X distance from home (ie: using the ride bike pm dare), or only orgasm from using milking machine, or while driving tractor, fourwheeler, etc naked...
Yes additional Polls could be set up or a roulette wheel maybe?

Old 07-22-2022, 06:40 AM   #24
Lyb
getDare Addict

Im clearly in the minority here it seems but I think there is nothing wrong with you and you should keep cumming like a banshee...

I would have voted for more orgasms if that was an option.

I think you should be cumming all the time. You have a rare ability. I wouldn't want to see it restrained.

But if you're going to try and reduce I had good results with hypnosis on other women

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 07:29 AM   #25
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
OH MY This is um...scary!
I'm all for this idea. It used to be a method used to quit things, too much of a good thing.

But I'm also with Lyb on this. Go wild and orgasm as much as you want in my opinion.
Old 07-22-2022, 07:34 AM   #26
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Im clearly in the minority here it seems but I think there is nothing wrong with you and you should keep cumming like a banshee...

I would have voted for more orgasms if that was an option.

I think you should be cumming all the time. You have a rare ability. I wouldn't want to see it restrained.

But if you're going to try and reduce I had good results with hypnosis on other women
Thank you for your response! If i were to cum even more i would have to cum more in the same amount of time more or less. any ideas ? I have a week to try things before the poll ends.

Last edited by FarmgalT; 07-22-2022 at 07:37 AM.
Old 07-22-2022, 07:35 AM   #27
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
I'm all for this idea. It used to be a method used to quit things, too much of a good thing.

But I'm also with Lyb on this. Go wild and orgasm as much as you want in my opinion.
I really am of two minds I am scared to stop but spend so much time cumming that i coudl be doing other things. If i where to cum more any ideas on how in about the same time frame?

Old 07-22-2022, 07:49 AM   #28
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
I really am of two minds I am scared to stop but spend so much time cumming that i coudl be doing other things. If i where to cum more any ideas on how in about the same time frame?
I dont get the I could be doing other things argument. It's a hobby like another. What else would you be doing that without cumming so much youd have the energy for?

I dont cum as much but I spent about the same amount of time watching tv shows everyday I dont think that's better.

It's okay not to be productive all the time. You want to cum go cum.

And if you want to cum more I suggest several shorter sessions so your clit doesnt get too raw before a break. Kinda like sport, you do more by doing several small series than by doing one big.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 07:56 AM   #29
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
I dont get the I could be doing other things argument. It's a hobby like another. What else would you be doing that without cumming so much youd have the energy for?
I was about to say the same thing. Hypothetically, if you didn't cum again. What would you do with the extra time?
Old 07-22-2022, 09:49 AM   #30
Bnth_you

You definitely cum too much and the best way to quit anything is to stop altogether. I’m currently in denial so I understand. If you can’t stop on your own, try maybe what was suggested in an earlier post, hypnosis. You can also try pain as an incentive. If you masterbate, use toothpaste or icy hot. That will definitely deter you from wanting to touch yourself. Whenever you feel the need to touch your cunt, try sticking an ice cube inside. Good luck!
Items: household items, icy hot, toothpaste, lovense vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, diapers, pull ups, plastic pants, bed wetting alarm.
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Submissive
100% Slave
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
Bnth_you is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cumming, masturbation, masturbation poll, orgasm