Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-24-2024, 04:39 PM   #16
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundkitty View Post
Warm-Up:

It feels nice laying down in my bed after all the business in the kitchen, I was getting a bit cold even with a warm shower in between. Turned my red light on, put on some relaxing music on my headphones and currently touching as I type. I am so so desperate already, I can feel my pussy dripping just at the thought of touching~
It's excruciating thinking about how I will probably not cum from this task either, given I didn't manage to last time...but also so hot...my nipples are really sensitive as well, so hard and sore~

Skin soft from the lotion I applied earlier...it's equally relaxing and frustrating to touch myself without release~
Step 2:
I tied my tits with 4 rubber bands at the base each, then with rope going in 8s. I looped the rope through a carabiner, put it on the hook on my door and put a kind of roll you could put your arms in on the other end. to this, I tied the chain of my clover clamps and then put everything on tension. When I got down on my feet from tiptoes, my tits were being stretched as well as my nipples, there was only one, very uncomfortable position that did not stretch everything. It took me a while to get it to work but it was worth the time. I was struggling in no time, trying to wiggle around to comfort, just stretching everything more in the process. It's always surprisingly hard to stay on tiptoes so I took breaks pretty fast...my poor nipples and tits are so sensitive now and all I can think about is how horny and wet I am....so so so so desperate....

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

Control my vibe: https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/hm1mo1o0

PM DARES
boundkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 04:45 PM   #17
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Step 3:
My clit is so so swollen and sensitive, the rubbing and the pain from the toothpaste as well as my tits still feeling like they're being stretched does not help~
Nhh...Flicking it always makes me flinch, but it feels so so good...
I put the clamp on now, it hurts as expected, but my clit is throbbing so hard under there, I just need to cum so badly~

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

PM DARES
Old 02-24-2024, 04:48 PM   #18
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Step 4:
I am really running around humping things like an animal in heat now, desperately trying to get over the edge but the clamp makes it even more impossible than before~
I am so so desperate and thinking about how pathetic I must look only makes me hornier, please please I need to cum so badly...

PM DARES
Old 02-24-2024, 04:50 PM   #19
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432317

Step 1

Option 3 - Rough/ Dehumanizing
I will turn off the lights except for a dim lighting in the colour of your choice Red. The session will be done on the floor, naked and on all fours unless otherwise specified.

Step 2

Option 2 - Crotchrope
I will bind a crotchrope pressing onto my clit and perform up to 3 mundane tasks of your choice. They may be household tasks, exercises, walking around, whatever, it's about the movement of the rope.

Clean the toilet, clean the shower, Squat's exercise

Step 3

Option 2 - Sensory Deprivation
I will put in a dildo, bind my ankles, knees and thighs, put on noise cancelling headphones with something you choose (girls moaning), a gag of your choice what are the options available?, nipple clamps, a blindfold, lay down and bind one hand just over my crotch. I will lay there for the timeframe you choose (max. 30 minutes)

Step 4

Option 1 - Stuffing
I will gather sharpies and try to fit as much of them in my pussy. I will start with one, thrust 5 times, add 1, thrust 5 times and so on. Once I cannot fit anymore in, I will try to push it out and stuff it in again 3 times in one. I will leave this in for a timeframe of your choice, fucking myself with it as good as it will work. After that, I will push the markers out and fuck my loose pussy roughly with a dildo.

Step 5

Option 2: Cum awkwardly
In this option I will only be allowed to cum through rubbing myself on things, no direct touching at all. I will be wearing panties and trying to get off by humping different things. If I manage to cum like that, I will wear the panties as a gag for a mundane household task.
Thank you!!
I will also do this one, just not today, the option for the gags are: ring gag, tape, sock, panties, anything you can think of honestly

PM DARES
Old 02-24-2024, 07:02 PM   #20
lani_122
getDare Succubus

1 - PM link
I hope that you still take more

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 02:35 AM   #21
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

I hope you’re still taking these, and I hope you’re ok with a few modifications to them, I thought doing the same ones all the time could get boring and had some ideas. For this one you’ll be keeping track of a punishment count that will apply to the finale!

Step 1: Option 2.

Step 2: Option 2. Part one: housework. You will wash your windows (from the inside only). You can wear clothing for this part, I don’t know how visible your windows are to the public or what your line between hidden public/public is, so I’m not going to say what clothing. Choose something that makes you feel naughty but not really scared. Part 2: time wasting. Prepare a stack of 15 books or similar objects at one end of the house and a pile of 15 pens or similar objects at the other end. Carrying one item at a time, swap the two stacks’ locations. Books must be carried on your back, you may only use your hands to put them in place. Pens must be carried in your mouth, you can’t use your hands at all. Then put all items back in their original locations in the same way. Every time something falls off your back or out of your mouth add 1 to your punishment count. Part 3: exercise. 15 situps, 30 jumping jacks, 45 mountain climbers

Step 3a: Option 1, this one is optional since I’m breaking the instructions by giving you 2 tasks for step 3, I had an idea I like for it and want you properly tired out before relaxing in the sensory denial, but you can skip this and only do 3b if you don’t like my expansion. You will start the bondage wearing panties, skirt, high socks or stockings, and shoes. You are free once you have removed all of these. For every piece of clothing you remove by reaching your hands anywhere below your butt, earn one punishment point.

Step 3b: Option 2. You’ll probably be pretty worked up by now, this’ll let you relax. Lasts as long as it takes you to feel completely rested after part 1 or 10 minutes, whichever is longer. Play faint moans and gasps, the sound of a woman being teased but certainly not cumming or even edging. Also set 4 ice cubes on yourself when you start, 1 on your chest, 1 on your belly, 1 on your mound, 1 resting on top of the ring gag you’ll wear. Add 3 to your punishment count for every ice cube that falls off of you before you’re done.

Step 4: Option 2, 10 minutes. If any fall off put them back but don’t add extras, instead add 2 to your punishment count.

Step 5: Since you suggested putting more steps here, this is where your punishment goes! First, attach your vibrator to a chair so that it will stimulate you if you sit down. Tie your ankles and knees to the chair and tie your waist or thighs loosely to the chair so you can lift yourself off the vibrator but can’t properly stand up and it’s tiring to keep yourself away from the vibe. Put toothpaste on your nipples and clit. You can’t use your hands to support yourself. Endure this predicament for a number of minutes equal to 5 + your total punishment points. If you cum too soon, I’ll come up with a hidden public punishment for you to do, so keep your pussy away from that vibe! If you complete this time without cumming, then Option 1: Cum with pain!

Step 6: I can’t think of any specific ideas here without examples that you like, so I’ll leave this up to you. Have fun!

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports

Last edited by PurveyorOfFineDares; 02-25-2024 at 12:49 PM.
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 02:23 PM   #22
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by colincompensated View Post
Too late for
?
The lighting and setting for this one definitely immediately gave it a different tone. I put on some dim lighting, made a corner in my bedroom free for use and got on all fours. On went the crotchrope again and since you did not specify what to do I crawled a few rounds in my apartment and did 20 situps to get a bit of friction going - the rope was soaked again once I was done.

Now for the clothespins: I found a total of 65 clothespins, so 9 on each body part except for my right thigh. I was struggling to keep standing on all fours at this point but managed to hold the position - now for the four remaining ones...I put the one on my clit first to get it over with, then connected it to my tongue so it was stretched out and pulled on my clit with every twitch. to this piece of rope I tied the clamps on my (very sore) nipples ~
My clit kept throbbing under the clamp, so so desperate to be touched...
Since you did not specify a timeframe I held it for 5 minutes and then took them off...the one on my clit was especially painful, knowing I would have to put it on again in the next step...

And so, the clit torture started...I rubbed the toothpaste in slowly, every circle reminding me painfully of the clamp that had been squeezing it...and squeeze I did, flicking, making myself flinch, making them count before I returned the familiar pain of the clamp...

Since I wanted to continue playing and keep myself horny I took out the chance to cum, but I made myself edge twice with the clamp on~ Before taking it off and slapping with the crop~

Thank you for this very pain-focused session-
I might repoen this thread with more options to choose from once I have finished doing all requests

PM DARES
The following user says Thank You to boundkitty for this post:
Old 02-26-2024, 03:39 AM   #23
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Pausing this thread for now as it's getting really repetitive but here's a note for myself, what I still have to complete:

2,2,1+2, 2,1

PM DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choices, female 24, tit torture