Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-16-2019, 02:20 PM   #1
avery365

Default My crush's lookalike at work

There is a man who looks like an older (maybe mid 30's) version of my crush, who I had the most amazing sexual encounters with about a year ago that still leaves me weak to think about. He has very similar sad glassy green blue eyes, pouty lips, ginger blonde hair, his voice is also very similarly soft spoken. He always seems sweet but kind of shy. He is currently awaiting release from a rehabilitation type of center, who's work release has assigned his current job with me.
I heard him say one morning he was excited to see if his 4 weeks to release gets approved, I may only work with him another month, or at most a few. Sometimes I catch myself looking for his eyes for a moment, and then finding them... for a moment....
I think about telling him, that when I see his face I remember the most incredible sensation...
I hadn't told the boy I was transgender, he reached his hands into my pants, I panicked, I said 'you know I'm different right?" he goes yeah and goes back, I pull back out,
I say "You know I'm transgender right?"
He says "Oh. No I didn't..."
He looks a moment, he goes back in, there is no slow exploration there is only immediate pleasure, this boy has made it clear it is his mission to please me, I'm grabbing onto him with his breath hot in my ear, he says "Oh well that's different" "I know" "I don't mind"
The next few hours were incredible, my words won't do it justice. I have had some incredible sex in my little time here, but I have never felt anything like that.
When I look into the sad eyes of my coworker and I remember... sometimes I imagine telling him, how would I begin to tell him

Limits: public/semi-public, piss, scat, extreme pain
avery365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 07:14 PM   #2
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

I moved this to stories but it may be better as a blog.
In any case it's not something for the Truth because that is for Truth questions only.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 11:23 AM   #3
avery365

Aah okay I think it's more appropriately placed here too, thank you
avery365 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags