Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-19-2023, 08:40 AM   #16
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)

10. My initial sexual awakening revolved around getting naked.

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)

I would rate it an 8. I am quite happy with it.

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked?

All

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)

Usually in public for fun adventures. Outside is fun..in all kinds of natural settings, but I will be naked at home especially when the weather is warm. Prefer to get naked rather than run air conditioning.

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games?

Sometimes. I havent very often

5a. Which games do you enjoy?

I am not a huge game fan. Quick strip games. Hi-card. Rock, paper scissors.

5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?

Lose with other males. Win with females

5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more?

It has been a long time. Lose more.

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once?

Many times. Starting at a party when I was 13. Lost at strip poker. Various parties with friend. Did a few dares going by outdoor parties naked. Great memories.

7. Do you like to streak?

Sure. See above. I do it voluntarily sometimes but enjoy forced streaking more.

8. What's your best exposure memory?

Wow. So many. I think when I was at grad school. I got naked in the student union. I got naked in these driverless luttle train cars. I was "caught" after hiking nude in the woods when going back to my car. A van stopped. Several people yelling "He's NAKED!!" the flash of a camera when I turned full frontal to look. No clothes around! No real cover.

9. Do you post on exposure websites?

Not really. Was on a couple of sites and have pics on a really old site.

10. When did you learn you liked exposure?

When I was 10 or 11 I started wanting to get completely naked when I had a chance. I felt driven. Something took over and compelled me to take everything off. Loved feeling all of my skin and seeing it.

I didnt show off, but wanted to experience everything I could naked. Going outside. Getting in little pools. Feeling the rain. These were all imcredible and overwhelming to me
I loved sunbathing in just shorts. Then as these activities became less all-consuming and I got older it seemed that showing off gave me the same hit I used to get by jist getting naked. Also began to understand humiliation as a driver of sexual pleasure. I wanted to be caught, pubished and humiliated.

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others?

I enjoy exposing women. I like seeing their fear and sensuality intertwine. I have had some great experiences in exposing women to the joys of exhibitionism or expanding their love of it. When it "clicks" that I am going to control their clothing and the humiliation and eroticism click together.

I love dressing nice and making my sub strip down while I mostly stay clothed. That power/erotic dynamic.

12. What's your best example of being exposed?

I gave one above. Another one...hmmm...recently I was in a park with guys who liked to cruise. I was caught walking in just shorts. He ordered me to sit and then take them off leaving me completely naked. Then another guy came. I lay in the dirt. Head to toe naked. Dirty. Sweaty and these two guys talked about me like I wasnt there. I began to sit up...feeling stupid laying in the mud like that and tried to vcover with my hands and he told me he would punish me if I moved and they went on talking while I had to lay back down totally exposed.

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing)

Bondage, being made messy, getting peed on, garbage thrown on me. Stepped on.

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy?

I want to be in a dunk tank staring fully clothed and with each dunk lose a piece of clothing ending with guys peeing in the water and adding gunge, garbage and having to stroke myself while waiting in between dunks completely naked above the gross water. Both guys and girls clothed throwing balls and laughing at me.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)

Usually not with people I know, but some would be okay. Dont want videos travelling around the web, bit I still love being forced naked and humiliayed soooooo much.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 01:37 PM   #17
NervousOne

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)
probably like an 8 or 9. its gone up over the years. i used to hate it, but since its the main way of proving im doing what im instructed, i have become more used to it and like it a lot more now.

at this point, probably like a 4. when i was younger and thinner, like a 6.

i enjoy reading more than seeing. it can be interesting to see guys, but mostly i like imagining what im reading than actually seeing stuff.

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)
pretty much always in my home where its safe. i have ventured out rarely, but mostly i do things at home.

i have done some of them. not a lot. played a bit of the strip battle strip once here, lost, learned my lesson. decided not to do it again. eventually got talked into a rematch, won. enjoyed getting even. stopped while i was ahead.

did the strip battleship i mentioned, did the strip slot machine on the strip battleship site as well
i prefer to win, not really in order to get pics, but to not have to give them lol
when playing agains another person from here, i have lost one and won one. so i have broken even. on the battle strip slot machine, i usually set the settings low enough that i dont lose. the anticipation of being that close is thrilling, but fortunately i almost always win. a while back i was awake way too early and got a little braver with my settings and lost and got exposed for a while. not good times lol. havent gotten that brave again since.

only when i have been instructed to post up pics places where multiple ppl may see them.

i have never streaked lol

being talked into posting on ladies.exposed (rip). i really didnt want to and i wasnt firmly instructed to by my play partner, but he gracefully managed to talk me into it. if im being instructed, the decision is easier because as his submissive play partner, i do as im instructed. but in this instance, he didnt make me, he just talked me into wanting to do it on my own. it was a different level of being controlled and it was so hot and scary.

there arent almost any real exposure sites left left where women can post or be posted. there are some sites where i have the potential to be exposed that arent true exposure sites, and i sometimes end up showing up on those when im instructed, but not really on any exposure sites.

my first bf in high school was dominant and i was submissive with him (before either of us knew what it even meant to be those things. he just did what he wanted with me and i accepted it because i adored him). one time we were hanging out at his place with a couple of his friends and one of them said some stupid guy thing like "girls have boobs" and my bf said something like "yeah, she has some, you wanna see them?" and my heart sank and of course the guy said yes and he told me to show them all and i did. i was so nervous and so angry but afterward the more i thought about it the more the memory of it turned me on. so... early i guess is the answer to that question lol.

no. im not dominant, dont get off on holding the power over someone else to decide what happens with their pics.

probably the ladies.exposed story i mentioned earlier.

usually not in particular. i have done a little bit of that kind of thing, but dont particularly enjoy it. i tend to play with the same few guys that im really compatible with and none of them tend to ask for those kinds of things much, but it doesnt tend to be a thing that happens often.

i think im pretty much living my fantasy now. i have one main play partner that i play with. he stays within my limits and, although he has pressed them a bit at times, he has never exceeded them. because i feel very comfortable with him, i do whatever he tells me to do. my fantasy would be to give myself over fully to someone and be controlled. that has pretty much been how this has gone, so yeah, im living out my fantasy the best i can from an online standpoint.

15. What are your limits for exposure?
the no face one is the biggest one. i dont like gross stuff. im not into pain. im not into being degraded or talked down to. im not involving other ppl. that pretty much covers it i guess.
Old 10-20-2023, 02:17 PM   #18
sissybill
Distinguished Member

If you enjoy being stripped, seen naked or risking being seen naked this quiz is for you!

You can answer most questions yes or no, but its more fun to include some examples where you can

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) 10

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing) 5

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? both

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) public

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? yes

5a. Which games do you enjoy? stripped in public
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? lose
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? lose

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? yes

7. Do you like to streak? use to

8. What's your best exposure memory? being crossdressed n seen giving a guy oral

9. Do you post on exposure websites? oh yes

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? wen my x forced me to get naked outside

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? no

12. What's your best example of being exposed? wen i am seen in public dressed like a sissy slut

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) oh yes body writing

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? to be forced to dress slutty n walk into the woods n tied to a tree n then stripped naked n left there for an hour +

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) i hav no limits / i love it with strangers
.cross dressing
.public humiliation
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 08:24 PM   #19
Loki61

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) 10

5, average but generally ok with it, and the fun of being seen is not all about being perfect

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? Female, I don't care particularly if guys see, but the excitement is from women

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) anywhere legal and not going to offend someone who didnt want to see

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? yep

5a. Which games do you enjoy? poker, any reasonably simple game
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? it wouldn't be as fun if both didn't happen some
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? win

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? yep, nude beaches, locker room

7. Do you like to streak? allergic to police so no in rl

8. What's your best exposure memory? any time someone who is having fun dares me

9. Do you post on exposure websites? haven't yet

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? playing truth or dare as a kid

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? yep

12. What's your best example of being exposed? playing truth or dare in a group and being dared to strip and do something

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) havent tried

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? although I'm not a sub....being dared to be the waiter for a small women's tea and having them pick on my and eventually making me strip and cum for them.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) no face other than one on one with someone I've known a long time

Likes : exhibitionism/voyerism, giving commands, being dared, mild humiliation, ok with mild pain
limits: moderate to severe pain, family, stool, vomit, illegal, social suicide, personal information, face, orgasm denial over 48 hours

Kik lokidada telegram loki61
Loki61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2023, 03:19 PM   #20
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

7.2. I quite like to get naked, most of the time. But I am also a little insecure about my body, so there are times when I don’t want to be seen.

6.2. I am insecure about my body and genitals but I do usually get good reviews when I show people pictures of it.

I prefer to be seen by women but am ok with guys seeing too.

Online. Outdoors. In public places where it is allowed. In public places where it is not allowed but I won’t get in trouble.

With the right opponent they can be a lot of fun.

Games where there is genuine risk (not where getting naked is inevitable.) And, with the right opponent, a game which might push my limits a little.

It can be fun to lose a little. But not too much. And if the opponent is attractive I might prefer to win.

About even.

Yes, the biggest number of people would be at a nude beach, which I have been too a few times.

I have done it, it was fun. Maybe I’ll try again one day.

The time I got drunk and walked down my street naked. It was way too risky and I’m sure I must have been seen.

I go on webcam sites but I don’t post my photo on exposure sites. I like to know who has seen me and to see their reaction.

At a young age. Maybe even before I was a teenager.

Not really. But I have had some fun teasing people in a blackmail situation.

My first time on a nude beach was exciting.

No not usually. I’m open to ideas, but most aren’t interesting to me.

A real-life CFNM group. I have done this online and I love it. I would like to try it in person. A fantasy I won’t try in real life is to be exposed to people I know.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)
If online pictures, then no face. If in real life, nobody I know or nobody who will be upset.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 12:46 AM   #21
JessicaTara

Both

privately and in public

Yes

5a. Which games do you enjoy?dice dare games or interview and strip type games
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?I prefer to lose
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more?I tend to lose more

Yes

Never have

standing in my window naked and having a group of guys walk by the window and see me.

Yes

Several years ago

Nah

Being made to stand outside my door naked

Bodywriting, nipple clamps, blindfold, gagged

I do

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)only with strangers

Snap: webslutjessica
Email: [email protected]

I am submissive.

Not looking for a Master. Or a slave.

Likes, Dislikes, Toys
JessicaTara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 01:58 AM   #22
steve101
getDare Devil

Online - 10
IRL - 4

Female but I like anyone if it is an unusual/interesting exposure.

Online and at home.

Not really into strip games but like games risking online exposure.

Yeah.

Did it once as a dare when I was younger but prefer being naked online.

A Mistress advertised on Fetlife for a sissy to expose at an online event. The theme was "data" and it was online and broadcast in a German art gallery.

She picked my outfit of white bra, panties, stockings and suspender that I had to wear and she asked my full name and address and then some embarrassing/sexual questions but made me repeat my name and address before every answer.

Yes.

About 10 years ago but it was a slow build up starting with non face nudes and doing more and more.

Sometimes but usually not unless it is mutual.

Thanks to the "MAD Headquarters" agency on here there are two videos of me on Youtube. One re-enacting "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears and one barking the Inspector Gadget theme in bra and panties. Given Dr Claw has gone they are on there forever.

Wearing womens lingerie but do enjoy some body writing or sign holding.

Pure fantasy but it is to be completely exposed online with all personal information, ID etc. and being made to produce pics and videos.

No details of friends or family.

- humiliation, wearing lingerie, pain, online exposure
- swirlies, piss drinking, eating/drinking disgusting things
- scat, permanent damage, friends & family, sounding, cumming, ABDL

My Toys

kik/tg = atoot11
steve101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 09:37 AM   #23
JoeyMoe90

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) 6/7

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)6.5

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? Female more then male but a bit of both

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) At home and creating pictures in public

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? Yes

5a. Which games do you enjoy? Poker, battleship
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? I love winning but I enjoy what happens after a loss
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? 50/50

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? Yes

7. Do you like to streak? Never tried

8. What's your best exposure memory? Taking pictures and a video in a public toilet at the urinal

9. Do you post on exposure websites? Yeah

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? 3 years ago

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? Sometimes

12. What's your best example of being exposed? I had a long exposure on exxxposed a while ago on the old site

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) CBT,

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? I might do

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) just no face at the moment

New to here but been on other forums for a while, looking forward to using the site more.

Likes, public, humiliation, dare, anal, edging, precum play, pushing myself further.
Dislikes pee, ass to mouth, mess
Limits scat, pain, marks, face,
JoeyMoe90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 12:00 PM   #24
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

If you enjoy being stripped, seen naked or risking being seen naked this quiz is for you!

You can answer most questions yes or no, but its more fun to include some examples where you can

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) 9

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing) 5

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? I dont mind, but am straight so prefer Females. But do like to expose myself

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) Public, or where I take random photo

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? Not yet, well apart from strip poker as a kid

5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? probably 50/50

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? On exposure sites a few. Live when a kid flashing from a tree to people walking in field on opposite side of river.

7. Do you like to streak? I have not yet

8. What's your best exposure memory? Walking along a nude beach, if that counts as exposure.

9. Do you post on exposure websites? Yes I have done but generally hide face, currently I post sometimes to exposedpassion, normally after a few beers. I also post my own nudes on my tumblr

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? about 11 see answer for number 6

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? I dont tend too, as maybe agaisnt there wishes

12. What's your best example of being exposed? When I posted a full frontal on newtumbl before it closed, but is out there out of my control now, who knows where it will popup.

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) Have not tried

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? Well want to back to nude beach

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) No face is the main one

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...51d46286fd.jpg
and
https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...6a7cacdda4.jpg

Feel free to extend

Last edited by exhib1; 10-22-2023 at 01:17 PM.
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 06:13 AM   #25
Non
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) - 10. Nude beach.

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing) - 8

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? - Gender doesn't matter at nude beach.

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) Private or public nude beach.

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? - Yes.

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? - 21 y.o when I started exploring the caves.. when you come out after hours from the cave in the moonlight, dirty, muddy etc... The joy of striping naked and swimming in the river. Heaven

12. What's your best example of being exposed? - back to 10.

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? Of course.

- No face ( Only my Owner can see my face)

Summer wine( not the song) and my guitar.
Non is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 09:44 AM   #26
Suzysissywhore

Default Love being Forced

Quote:

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)10

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)8

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? All

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) where i am made too

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? Yes

5a. Which games do you enjoy? Any
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? Loose
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? Loose thankfully

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? Yes

7. Do you like to streak? No

8. What's your best exposure memory? Being stripped & lead around on a lead wear very high heels & full make up hand bound behind my back

9. Do you post on exposure websites? Yes

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? 1st time i was stripped

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? so so

12. What's your best example of being exposed? as above

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) Yes Bondage, Marks etc

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? More forced exposure

Legal & moral only
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wp72226903_0f.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	10774  
Suzysissywhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 12:45 AM   #27
ondra1989

10 - I love being exposed...

6 - overall pretty okay, but lacking more muscles and less bodyfat (belly)

Ladies. In fact I think it is "unfair" setting, because the male body is imho much less appealing overall, yet mostly the guys are those with exhibitionist desires...

I would love to be seen in public. On the other hand, I refuse to "show off" to someone who is not interested (risk of trauma etc.)...

I think I would, however did not had luck to find a right group/party

Obviously in sauna or changing rooms in pools etc., otherwise I once stripped on the highway overpass, so there were a couple cars whose drivers have seen me...

sure thing

As I tend not to risk someones mental health by "forcing them" to see me, I am pretty limited in this, but still I did some naked driving and I am sure that the lady cyclist passing by my parked car have seen absolutely everything. Oh and also, once I was masturbating in the public shower (fitness) and did not realized someone was passing the cubicle (there were cubicles but with no curtains). I realized it only after I orgasmed and opened my eyes...

I don't have a problem with that but mostly I am too lazy for it...

as part of my sumbissive side, so very early, let say around 10-12 years of age

Not really. Meaning, I would not mind, but I am not looking for it

I guess I answered that in question 8

If this was somehow supervised, so the dom would be able to step in in case of any trouble, then I would love to be bondaged i.e. to tree and "left alone"

I have seen it in some story... Naked, tied to the bench, with the string attached to balls/penis. Covered with a jacket or something similiar. People walking around, not knowing, I am naked and tied with some extras potentialy not only in crotch, but also on nipples etc. The string, attached to my genitals should be placed somewhere, where random strangers could randomly pull it, i.e. by stepping on something or simply by stumble over it. Other thing I have in mind and hope to be ever "brave" enough to try, is to drive a car without pants, but with something to cover, stopping by random gils/women and asking them if I could lift the cover and/or if they want to a) pull the string attached b) spit in my face/slap me etc., so then it owuld be consensual on both sides...

I answered in previous questions already, basically no kids or anyone who does not "agree" on seeing this, so basically unfotunatelly as much as I would love being publicly exposed, this is very hard to realize...

Like: semi-public (I am exhibitionist, but affraid of consequences), piss, orgasm control, crossdressing, anything humilliating

Not prefer: dirty (unclean), pain, anal play

Absolutely not: marks, family, illegal, animals

mail: [email protected]
Kik: ondra1989
ondra1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 12:59 AM   #28
hornywave69143

I can say it's 10

It's 9 you can say

Mostly females

Accidentally public or forced private

My fav thing

Any games where loser is striped and punished

Both

I try to lose depends on bet

Not yet

Yes

Seen by my neighbour girl, who's is also my classmate my that time

Sometimes

Don't remember

Yes if they want that too

Lost and bet and force to strip and exposed

Always, humiliating one

Yes, forced exposed in a girls hostel

Depends on situation

PM dares :
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96407

Telegram: Wavywaves7
hornywave69143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 06:38 AM   #29
colgrun

Great questions!

10 for sure. I sit for hours nude and have professional artists draw or paint me.

5. Not physically great but confident enough to be naked around other people

Both, but female more than male.

Home, medical situations, artists studios, in a park.

Yes

5a. Which games do you enjoy? Battleship, dice games
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? Depending on the forfeit, I might prefer to win.
Lose more
Yes, just a couple days ago by a bunch of artists.
Yes.
Making a video that had my ID card and I stated my name. I felt so vulnerable yet so open. Absolutely had nothing to hide.
Yes.
About a year ago.
No.
Losing a dice game from here and having my real name attached to my nude pic with face.
Yes, including adding plugs and body writing or gags
That I am 'recruited' from an exposure site and then exposed to a large group of people IRL.
Only with strangers.

Kik/Telegram/Snap: colgrun

Likes : Exploring, public, anal insertions, body writing, hidden public, pee play, cum play

Limits : Social suicide, family, A2M, CBT, illegal, blood, vomit, scat

Toys: anal plugs, beads, urethral plugs, ball gag
colgrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2023, 11:29 AM   #30
Angelic jane

Quote:

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing) 7

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? both

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) all

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? yes

5a. Which games do you enjoy? poker, dare game if refuse dare,
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? ha loose
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? try to loose

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? yes changing room gym - beach

7. Do you like to streak? no

8. What's your best exposure memory? nudist beach when i was expecting normal beach

9. Do you post on exposure websites? no

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? 16y

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? yes

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) yes yes!

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? getting caught when partly or fully nude outside in woods

people i know best strangers unless current girl/boy friend

Angelic Jane - subdue or submit
Angelic jane is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibisinism, exposure, nudity, strip game