Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should my nude self portrait painting be of?
Me masturbating in my favorite position with my legs folded back over me 5 11.63%
Me nude at Sophie’s feet doing something from my fantasy 7 16.28%
Me drinking my own piss. I will use my own piss as the water for that area. 2 4.65%
Me naked, daytime, outdoors on all 4s with a collar and leash attached to me being lead by Sophie. 17 39.53%
Naked, with my hands tied to a tree branch above my head. 12 27.91%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2024, 06:12 PM   #406
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

I’m going to be posting an orgasm update later tonight.

In the meantime, I really need to start on my nude self portrait painting. I’d really like some ideas, that can then be voted on. I’d be willing to do dares that go along with them.

as a reward/incentive: whoever comes up with the winning idea will be allowed to set a rule (within my limits) for one week and I must follow it

I good to see some ideas soon for poses or things to do in my painting.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 06:33 PM   #407
kinky deviant

Hi so i just seen your body painting idea so i thought it maybe awesome to put yourself in bondage degrading writing all over your body with toys teasing your pussy and clit get a camera to take a pic

This will be your portrait and until its finished the toys and writing must stay on your body. And no orgasms until its done.

Alternatively

While your painting set some rules for example but your not allowed to orgasm until its finished

Changing paint colour = 1 edge
Cleaning brush or getting fresh brush = 5 spankings
Make a mistake = 5 spanks
Day off = wear plug until starting again

Just a suggestion of rules if you message me we will chose more fitting ones
kinky deviant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 09:53 PM   #408
The.Pillager

You should do a nude that turns you on. For example, you should paint yourself nude at Sophie’s feet doing something from your fantasy. You should be naked while you paint so you have something to go off of.

You could also do something degrading like you drinking your own piss. And for the piss jar you can use your own piss as the water for that area.

Depending on the medium you’re planning on using, you could have a hidden layer where it’s your butt print. You could do this with oil and acrylic where you paint your butt or the canvas and sit on the canvas to add or remove paint. The you can let the layer dry and paint over it.

P
The.Pillager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 12:33 AM   #409
Dexo

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post

In the meantime, I really need to start on my nude self portrait painting. I’d really like some ideas, that can then be voted on. I’d be willing to do dares that go along with them.

as a reward/incentive: whoever comes up with the winning idea will be allowed to set a rule (within my limits) for one week and I must follow it

Paint yourself fully naked, daytime, outdoors on a sidewalk on all 4s with a collar and leash attached to you being leading by Sophie.
Dexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 02:05 AM   #410
testovaci6607

Quote:

Naked, with your hands tied to a tree branch above your head.
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 09:02 AM   #411
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

I’m loving these idea so far!

I’m planning to do my painting on Monday. I’m going to post a poll now with the ideas. The one with the most votes will be the winner and I will paint that. I should be home by myself pretty much all day Monday so hopefully can get most of it done. I will be completely naked when I paint it, I think that is only fair. I don’t have any toys so will have to eliminate one of them. Other than that, everything will be up on the poll momentarily.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

The following user says Thank You to whispering.bel for this post:
Old 04-13-2024, 02:41 PM   #412
Dexo

Quote:
I’m loving these idea so far!

I’m planning to do my painting on Monday. I’m going to post a poll now with the ideas. The one with the most votes will be the winner and I will paint that. I should be home by myself pretty much all day Monday so hopefully can get most of it done. I will be completely naked when I paint it, I think that is only fair. I don’t have any toys so will have to eliminate one of them. Other than that, everything will be up on the poll momentarily.
I think the painting should be done in your backyard as well... And if it was my choice the house would be locked and your house keys would be in your mailbox.
Old 04-14-2024, 08:17 AM   #413
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

I can’t believe all of the votes this has gotten so far!

I’ll give it until tomorrow morning but so far me be naked outdoors, on a leash and lead by Sophie is winning by far. I’d love some more ideas to fill in the details. What angle is the painting from? What can be seen exactly? What is Sophie wearing?

I’m home alone all day tomorrow so will try and spend most of the day panting as well as doing dares. I can see a ton of people read this thread but do not comment. Fun dares are what keep me coming back so please do add some I can do tomorrow.

Old 04-14-2024, 09:34 PM   #414
FolDae

During the day you need to eat and drink as well of course, keep you energized and hydrated. Then again, we also need you horny. So and edge directly after every drink you take would be more than fair I would say.
FolDae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 09:52 PM   #415
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by FolDae View Post
During the day you need to eat and drink as well of course, keep you energized and hydrated. Then again, we also need you horny. So and edge directly after every drink you take would be more than fair I would say.
This will make for a fun day! I’m planning on a full on dirty and sexual day tomorrow. I’m definitely open to any more dares or ideas to spice it up

Old 04-14-2024, 11:24 PM   #416
The.Pillager

Quote:
This will make for a fun day! I’m planning on a full on dirty and sexual day tomorrow. I’m definitely open to any more dares or ideas to spice it up
Shave a head of ginger and put it up your asshole and rub toothpaste on your clit. Once you’ve successfully edge while doing this, you may remove both.

I think we could make you suffer a bit too. You’re only allowed to pee at 8am, 12pm, 4pm, and 8pm. If you miss the hour mark, you are not allowed to pee until the next hour unless someone on this forum gives you permission. Everything that you pee you must also drink.

P
The.Pillager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 03:57 AM   #417
Dexo

Quote:
I think you should go somewhere tomorrow... I gave you that library dare where you check out a room, how about a day of dares there... And for the drive how about we roll a dice. 1-2 is clothed, 3-4 is bottomless, 5-6 is naked. Put whatever clothes you have to take off in the back seat.
Old 04-15-2024, 08:09 AM   #418
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

The poll has one more hour to get in any final votes. Once it is closed, I will be taking my clothes off and getting started.

Today is going to be a fun naked day at home by myself, painting all day! To celebrate so many votes on the poll, I will be accepting rules for today that are posted in the next hour. Let’s make today a super fun memorable naked day at home! Any rules posted in the next hour must be within my limits and I will follow them for the duration of today!

Old 04-15-2024, 08:37 AM   #419
Dexo

Quote:
The poll has one more hour to get in any final votes. Once it is closed, I will be taking my clothes off and getting started.

Today is going to be a fun naked day at home by myself, painting all day! To celebrate so many votes on the poll, I will be accepting rules for today that are posted in the next hour. Let’s make today a super fun memorable naked day at home! Any rules posted in the next hour must be within my limits and I will follow them for the duration of today!
Here's 2 rules

All painting must be done outdoors.

You can only use your front door to enter and exit your house today.

Last edited by Dexo; 04-15-2024 at 08:46 AM.
Old 04-15-2024, 08:40 AM   #420
testovaci6607

Quote:
1. Paint yourself with clothespins on your nipples. For the duration of painting them, put them on your nipples too. Max 15 mins.

2. You cannot pee inside. Only outside.

3. ONLY IF YOU DARE AND IF ITS SAFE
Put a key to your house to bowl filled with water and freeze it. Then undress yourself (clothes must stay inside) and go your garden to paint. Take the bowl filled with ice and key with you and shut the door. Now you are stuck outside naked until the ice melts (or until you destroy the ice - for example with stone) no matter what happens.
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk