Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-26-2012, 08:54 PM   #31
mandie
getDare Devil

Default dare #2

I just did a variety of maleslave7's second dare.

wearing only a pink teddy (below) and heels, i went down the hall to get a bucket of ice. i had to walk to the other side of the hotel which has open hallways and very visible to all floors!

anyways, on the way back i was approaching the elevator and heard the door open! two guys came out and walked past me and there i was essentially naked! I so need to get off now.
mandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:27 AM   #32
Dare-O-Rama

Write a note saying "I'm in room # (your room #). If you'd like a free strip show, be outside my window at 10pm." Go into the Men's room nearest the lobby and leave the note by the sink. At 10pm, turn on all the lights in the room, open your drapes, and put on a show for whoever is outside watching!
Dare-O-Rama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:57 AM   #33
housebitch4u

Send a message via Yahoo to housebitch4u

Heres a thought, put on just your robe, no belt, go to the vending area with your ice bucket and get some ice and a drink, hold the ice in one hand and the drink in the other on the wayback to your room
toys: dildo (large and small), hitachi wand with attachments, cock rings, anal beads, remote controlled wireless butt plug
housebitch4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:00 AM   #34
billychib
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to billychib

every night you have to sleep naked and when ever you leave the room you have to have high heels on

PM-Dares

This slut's clothes XD

My idol is lady DeBael. She's so cool and talented and good with everything.

Please call me "Lindsay", so much cuter<3

dream of cock

Add in "PM me 'Friend' to force me to jerk to a random facebook friend!" Male or female
billychib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:24 PM   #35
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandie View Post
ok, always naked at night, so ok. seems kinda tame don't you think?
\\\OK To spice it up, you must leave lights on and curtains apart all night as well.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:38 PM   #36
user04

how about when your chatting up fellas at the bar, find someone willing to help you out for the week?
if you find a guy who is going to be in the hotel as long as you then you should give him all the underwear you have with you or more clothing aswell if you like.

you should then try to earn back your underwear during your stay with 'hotel services'. (1 set per service?) he should be able to contact you through the phone in your room and request a service.

you can either give him the list or have numbered items so its a suprise. so far i have thought of.

1 maid service- you should wear heels and either a long top or short skirt and top (presuming you dont have a slutty maid costume handy) spend half an hour cleaning his room, be sure to bend at the hip!

2 massage - arrive at his wearing a white top and short skirt. get him to lay naked on the bed with a towel covering his ass. oil him up and massage all over. make sure your tits make lots of contact with his back and your pussy on his leg. turn him over so he can see your oily top then cover his eyes with another towel etc and continue the massage. happy endings optional!

3 drinks service - he should phone you with a drinks order. you will go to the bar dressed in an outfit of his choice. get the drinks then bring them to his room.

4 delivery service - he can request you to leave the hotel to retrieve an item of his choice, could be anything from food to a dildo. you may only wear heels, stockings and a coat to do this one. put a vibe inside if you like and keep your purse in an inside pocket if possible.

if your happy to do it then i think we can make 10 services....

also when in the sauna and anyone else comes in you should ask "are you allowed to be naked in these things?" if the answer is anything but no you should get naked! its just good manners to ask!
user04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:08 PM   #37
mandie
getDare Devil

Default dare #3 - keep them coming!

The first dare i did today was around 6 AM before breakfast. I put on my thong leotard (white and semi sheer) socks and sneakers. I put on a pair of shorts over the leotard and went to work out. outside the pool area adjacent to the excercise room there is a restroom. i went in and removed my shorts and then went in to work out. There was one guy there who certainly enjoyed watching me go for my 3 mile run on the tread mill! i then went to the sauna to and he followed! remember the leotard was semi sheer and the whole time he was talking to me i became well more exposed. i acted like i didnt know and even sat for a while on the bench with my feet on the bench in front of me so i was well exposed. lol. anyways, we had a great chat and are meeting for a drink later.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:23 PM   #38
jaydoes

your next dare is to agree to whatever he says
jaydoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:03 PM   #39
mandie
getDare Devil

Default Dare 4

This one was from my bf:

After my work out i walked back to the room using the stairs without putting my shorts, socks or shoes back on. that was hot as the leotard was essentially sheer at that point!

After I got back to the room i showered, ordered breakfast delivered to the room and began to get ready. My dare was to answer the door in whatever stage of getting ready i was, but wear only a garter and stockings!

when the door knocked, i damn near jumped out of skin, but i took a deep breath and did as told. the guy nearly dropped the tray! i let him in and took my time checking everything and signing the tab. he really got a great look and had an obvious hardon. lol
Old 11-27-2012, 09:05 PM   #40
mandie
getDare Devil

Default dare 5

my next dare starts in about an hour. i am to meet the guy from this morning at the bar. my bf told me to wear heels, a black mini skirt and a tight pink top and take only my small black clutch purse - he told me what to put into it and gave me rules for the bar as well.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:48 PM   #41
proclaimer

go to the jacuzzi in your microbikini and once in take it off and put it inside you and masturbate until you cum then you may put it back on and leave
Old 11-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #42
mandie
getDare Devil

Default no other dares?

awwwww come on guys.....
Old 11-29-2012, 01:04 AM   #43
marius89

Default i

I dare you to go to the bar then whrit your rom number on paper and give it to one man and tell him to come to your rome in 10 min lett the door be unloockt and go in and get naked and lie down on the the floor when he come tell him to come in and aske him what he think andaske him if he wanne take a shower whit you and clean you

Likes: Edging, Shower dares, anal, Creative dares, Mild pain, , Ice, , orgasm denial, milde public.
Dislikes:Pee
Limits: , Family/friends, scat, extreme.Face photo. pain. too public ,diapers,

KIK : marius1989
marius89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:27 AM   #44
Shadowice
getDare Addict

First you need to make sure your clean shaven if your not already, then put on a short mini skirt no panties. Whatever top you like, now take some red lipstick and rub it on your pussy lips and walk out of your room. Find differnet objects to kiss with your lips. Reapply the lipstick as needed

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:10 PM   #45
user04

to go along with the paper invites idea. how about you hand out invites to your room at a time of your choice, say you will not be aware of who arrives and they must leave after max 1 hour. 5 mins before the time you will leave the door closed but unlocked, strip off into your heels on your bed, write cum here on your torso with arrows pointing in all directions. set a timer for 1hr 5 mins, lay on your back on the bed blindfolded with earphones in. see how many cumshots you can feel hit your body until the timer goes off. you should be fucking your pussy with your dildo and cumming freely the whole time. after each cumshot that hits you you should shout "i am a filthy cumslut, thank you for your cum". if you are comfortable enough with the guy you met you could let him sort the invites. also you could add in some bondage if it was safe?

if you want to take the room service dare further. call for something to be delivered (you may have earned a drink!) whilst still covered in cum handcuff/tie your hands behind your back on your knees by the door with the key clutched in your pussy and your dildo in your mouth
user04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk