Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-15-2017, 12:17 PM   #1
gxdsandm0nsters
Account Banned

Female 22/female/switch seeks 25-27/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

22/female/switch seeks 25-27/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello!

First of all I would like to point out that I am a Domme however I've been feeling quite submissive for a while now, so I felt like it would be great to meet some dominant people and share experiences, get to know each other and maybe have a taste of that submissive lifestyle. I have an idea of my likes, dislikes and limits and I have some goals that a Dom could help me achieve, so if it turns out that we click, we can try it out and see what happens. If you are interested in getting to know me send me a PM telling me about yourself and we can have a chat on kik!

Before I go, I'd like to point out that I won't reply to any boring messages (please make it detailed and interesting), I'm mainly looking for someone to chat about bdsm and learn more about it, do not message me if you are only interested in seeing me nude or if you cannot hold a decent and serious conversation.
Old 08-15-2017, 04:33 PM   #2
gxdsandm0nsters
Account Banned

Default Concerning my replies

I'm sorry if you don't get a reply, im receiving so many applications and it's hard to keep up with everyone. I'll try to reply to everyone in the next few days, just so you know I am not ignoring you

Advertisements
Kink Talk